Things that reflect your relationship with Him

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Post Reply
Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 66 times

Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#1

Post by Mallz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:01 am

These users liked this post by Mallz:
Nessa (Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 pm)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#2

Post by RickD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:09 pm

I must be slow today. The link was for a video. I don't get the connection. :oops:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#3

Post by Nessa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 pm

RickD wrote:I must be slow today. The link was for a video. I don't get the connection. :oops:
That's cos you are too busy swimming in the shallow end of the pool :P

Loved the video.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#4

Post by RickD » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:I must be slow today. The link was for a video. I don't get the connection. :oops:
That's cos you are too busy swimming in the shallow end of the pool :P

Loved the video.
Ouch!

I'll go back to watching Sesame Street, and coloring with my crayons.
:flush:
These users liked this post by RickD:
Nessa (Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:43 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#5

Post by Nessa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:I must be slow today. The link was for a video. I don't get the connection. :oops:
That's cos you are too busy swimming in the shallow end of the pool :P

Loved the video.
Ouch!

I'll go back to watching Sesame Street, and coloring with my crayons.
:flush:
You are one of the funniest ppl I know :pound:

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8475
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 644 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#6

Post by Philip » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm pretty sure that Rick is related to Don Rickles! y:-? Who was one of the funniest men ever to take the stage!

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#7

Post by Nessa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:52 pm

This about sums it up nicely...
download.png
download.png (8.85 KiB) Viewed 1570 times

Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: Things that reflect your relationship with Him

#8

Post by Mallz » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 am

RickD wrote:I must be slow today. The link was for a video. I don't get the connection. :oops:
Things that represent your relationship with him? Then I posted was my answer.

Post Reply