'Vikings' return...

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Post Reply
User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

'Vikings' return...

#1

Post by Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:09 am

Anyone watching?

:comeon:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20457
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: 'Vikings' return...

#2

Post by RickD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:56 am

I didn't actually watch, but I saw the highlights. The Vikings were going for a tie at the end of the game, on a two point conversion, and the refs missed a hit to the head on Bradford, that would've given the Vikings another chance.
http://youtu.be/_AylAw2wvag
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: 'Vikings' return...

#3

Post by Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:06 am

RickD wrote:I didn't actually watch, but I saw the highlights. The Vikings were going for a tie at the end of the game, on a two point conversion, and the refs missed a hit to the head on Bradford, that would've given the Vikings another chance.
http://youtu.be/_AylAw2wvag
Are you being funny?

I"m talking about the tv show kurieuo got me addicted to.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20457
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: 'Vikings' return...

#4

Post by RickD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:20 am

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:I didn't actually watch, but I saw the highlights. The Vikings were going for a tie at the end of the game, on a two point conversion, and the refs missed a hit to the head on Bradford, that would've given the Vikings another chance.
http://youtu.be/_AylAw2wvag
Are you being funny?

I"m talking about the tv show kurieuo got me addicted to.
What tv show?

You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: 'Vikings' return...

#5

Post by Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:55 am

RickD wrote: You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.
I would rather watch these men ;)

Image

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20457
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: 'Vikings' return...

#6

Post by RickD » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:24 am

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote: You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.
I would rather watch these men ;)

Image
Sure, I guess if you're into the kind of man who has never taken a shower, and never brushed his teeth.

In that case, you'd probably like some of the rednecks that live around here.
Image
These users liked this post by RickD:
jenna (Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:03 am)
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: 'Vikings' return...

#7

Post by Nessa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:34 am

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote: You should watch the NFL. Men like the excitement of the game. And women watch to see the muscular men in tight uniforms.
I would rather watch these men ;)

Image
Sure, I guess if you're into the kind of man who has never taken a shower, and never brushed his teeth.

In that case, you'd probably like some of the rednecks that live around here.
Image
Vikings have perfect teeth and the blood that is usually splattered across their face is always fresh! :P

Post Reply