Romance blooms and lovelife blues

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Romance blooms and lovelife blues

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Vergil wrote: As i said before Milady, you have an air of tranquility with you.
Oh that's just the calm before the storm ;)
Tricky Ricky wrote:Yes, that's the eye of her hurricane.

You walked into the forum and met Nessa, just like a guy walks out of his house right when the eye is passing through.

Just remember, the back side of the hurricane, is often worse than the first part.

Hurricane Nessa-2016. :pound:
You say that like it's a bad thing :P

You know what they say...
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen...

Thats my excuse anyway ;)
Umm...you're a woman. Please stay in the kitchen. And make me a marmite sammich!
How do you know for sure I am a woman? I could just be the most effeminate man you have ever met :knitting:
Vergil
Established Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Vergil »

Lol
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley
ICOYAR
Acquainted Member

Post by ICOYAR »

I found out the reason why my girlfriend got married.

She had sex with a guy, because she was tempted to do so, because I live 7,000 miles away from her. She never knew she was pregnant, until it was too late. She was forced to marry him, and she now has a daughter in a loveless marriage. She never bothered to tell me, and yet she claims to love me more than anything else.

Six years, and all because she had to cheat on me just once, and had sex, ruined my entire future with her. I wanted to bring her to the United States, and marry her, and have kids together.

It's never going to happen now. After six years of being with her. Six long years. I had no money to see her. She made both me and her depressed, all because she had to have sex, and got pregnant as a result.

I have no idea what to do now. She was the best girl I ever knew, but I had no idea she would stumble down that far low like that, and do that to me. She is more religious than I am, and was the reason why I became born-again in private.

I feel betrayed.

The truth is, I still love her.
IceMobster
Christian: No

Post by IceMobster »

ICOYAR wrote:I found out the reason why my girlfriend got married.

She had sex with a guy, because she was tempted to do so, because I live 7,000 miles away from her. She never knew she was pregnant, until it was too late. She was forced to marry him, and she now has a daughter in a loveless marriage. She never bothered to tell me, and yet she claims to love me more than anything else.

Six years, and all because she had to cheat on me just once, and had sex, ruined my entire future with her. I wanted to bring her to the United States, and marry her, and have kids together.

It's never going to happen now. After six years of being with her. Six long years. I had no money to see her. She made both me and her depressed, all because she had to have sex, and got pregnant as a result.

I have no idea what to do now. She was the best girl I ever knew, but I had no idea she would stumble down that far low like that, and do that to me. She is more religious than I am, and was the reason why I became born-again in private.

I feel betrayed.

Daaaaayum, son... Eh, "more religious" while sleeping with the first man that got her attention? :|
:?
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

I feel betrayed.

It's not as if she is the only woman left on earth. Find another - but more suitable! And CLOSER!
ICOYAR
Acquainted Member

Post by ICOYAR »

Philip wrote:

I feel betrayed.

It's not as if she is the only woman left on earth. Find another - but more suitable! And CLOSER!
I want to, but at the same time, I want her to get a divorce, and stay with me. maybe marry me, because she does not love her husband at all, and never wanted to marry to begin with. She told me she never did love him, but only married him due to her being pregnant. I just wish I knew the exact reason why she had sex to begin with.

But she betrayed me. I don't know why she had to do that to begin with. I really want to move on, and I am trying to, but I love her more than anything.
Vergil
Established Member

Post by Vergil »

I feel betrayed.

Lord Icoyar, forgive me for the very VERY late reply (I didn't receive any notifications) your love story is a tragic yet has a chance to be a dead~end relationship or a happy ending (which is really slight on happening).

Tell me, what are you feeling for this certain woman? do you still feel the same flicker of flame down yonder or is it extinguish?
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

This is really personal and I offer it sincerely, and with some trepidation.

Icoyar?
Ive been with my husband for 20 years, married for 15. I love him, deeply, totally and forever yet I had an affair 6 years ago. I was depressed, lonely and lost. I reached out to someone, I was drowning and then someone came along and kept me afloat.

Being apart must have been so hard for you both, maybe she just needed some contact, some love, just something other than lonliness.

She married the father of her child, I applaud her for that.

My advice? Walk away.

If you are meant to be, you will but sometimes love is about letting go.
I loved the guy I cheated with, still kinda do but I so wish I could change what I did.
She may love you, probably does but that doesnt mean you are meant to be.

My heart goes out to you, and it breaks my heart I caused that type of pain too. She made her choices, you have to make yours.

x
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

ICOYAR wrote:
Philip wrote:

I feel betrayed.

I want to, but at the same time, I want her to get a divorce, and stay with me. maybe marry me, because she does not love her husband at all, and never wanted to marry to begin with. She told me she never did love him, but only married him due to her being pregnant. I just wish I knew the exact reason why she had sex to begin with.

But she betrayed me. I don't know why she had to do that to begin with. I really want to move on, and I am trying to, but I love her more than anything.

Why? She betrayed you.How would you ever trust her? I don't think you would trust her if somehow you did get back together,you would always suspect she would do it again.Of course though I guess everybody takes that risk in a relationiship or marriage,but still without trust? You don't have a marriage.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Vergil
Established Member

Post by Vergil »

Storyteller wrote:This is really personal and I offer it sincerely, and with some trepidation.

Icoyar?
Ive been with my husband for 20 years, married for 15. I love him, deeply, totally and forever yet I had an affair 6 years ago. I was depressed, lonely and lost. I reached out to someone, I was drowning and then someone came along and kept me afloat.

Being apart must have been so hard for you both, maybe she just needed some contact, some love, just something other than lonliness.

She married the father of her child, I applaud her for that.

My advice? Walk away.

If you are meant to be, you will but sometimes love is about letting go.
I loved the guy I cheated with, still kinda do but I so wish I could change what I did.
She may love you, probably does but that doesnt mean you are meant to be.

My heart goes out to you, and it breaks my heart I caused that type of pain too. She made her choices, you have to make yours.

x
Lady Storyteller, I applaud your bravery for sharing such heavy burden and such, you have earned my respect and admiration, though i should reprimand you for that, I have no authority to do that and i have full faith in you.
- Jesus Christ

- Charles Stanley
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

IceMobster wrote:

I feel betrayed.

Daaaaayum, son... Eh, "more religious" while sleeping with the first man that got her attention? :|
I orginally deleted my response but in defence of the girl, I will stick by it, so....

Unless you know something we don't maybe you should keep your opinions of her to yourself.

You make her out to be 'easy'. You dont even know her.
IceMobster

Post by IceMobster »

Nessa wrote:
IceMobster wrote:

I feel betrayed.

I orginally deleted my response but in defence of the girl, I will stick by it, so....

Unless you know something we don't maybe you should keep your opinions of her to yourself.

You make her out to be 'easy'. You dont even know her.
Yeah, you are right. I shouldn't go all judgemental about it, but I still see a contradiction in: ""more religious" while sleeping with the first man that got her attention" :?
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!