Women and men... the difference

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Post Reply
User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Women and men... the difference

#1

Post by B. W. » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:46 pm

Today, while driving to the park to take a walk with my wife we were discussing cars and something else...

I suddenly could not follow what she was saying so I said, "Cars??"

She said, "No, not cars, I can talk about two things at the same time..."

I just tried so hard not to laugh...
-
-
-
These users liked this post by B. W.:
Nicki (Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:00 am)
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

User avatar
Vergil
Established Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Women and men... the difference

#2

Post by Vergil » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:54 pm

B. W. wrote:Today, while driving to the park to take a walk with my wife we were discussing cars and something else...

I suddenly could not follow what she was saying so I said, "Cars??"

She said, "No, not cars, I can talk about two things at the same time..."

I just tried so hard not to laugh...
-
-
-
Well . . . that went well
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley

User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: Women and men... the difference

#3

Post by B. W. » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:57 am

Vergil wrote:
B. W. wrote:Today, while driving to the park to take a walk with my wife we were discussing cars and something else...

I suddenly could not follow what she was saying so I said, "Cars??"

She said, "No, not cars, I can talk about two things at the same time..."

I just tried so hard not to laugh...
-
-
-
Well . . . that went well
It went well, she continued to speak on two or three subjects at once!

I simply cannot comprehend how women can do this?

Baffles me to no end...

So, anyone else have amusing notations on:

Women and men... the difference?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

User avatar
Vergil
Established Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Women and men... the difference

#4

Post by Vergil » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:59 pm

B. W. wrote:
Vergil wrote:
B. W. wrote:Today, while driving to the park to take a walk with my wife we were discussing cars and something else...

I suddenly could not follow what she was saying so I said, "Cars??"

She said, "No, not cars, I can talk about two things at the same time..."

I just tried so hard not to laugh...
-
-
-
Well . . . that went well
It went well, she continued to speak on two or three subjects at once!

I simply cannot comprehend how women can do this?

Baffles me to no end...

So, anyone else have amusing notations on:

Women and men... the difference?
-
-
-
Wow, she must be a genius!

Well, it's one of the mysteries of life, my friend

Well, one thing i know that it takes a minute for a guy to shower, but for ladies . . . .
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- Jesus Christ

Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
- Charles Stanley

User avatar
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3024
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: UK
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 326 times

Re: Women and men... the difference

#5

Post by Storyteller » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Vergil wrote:
B. W. wrote:
Vergil wrote:
B. W. wrote:Today, while driving to the park to take a walk with my wife we were discussing cars and something else...

I suddenly could not follow what she was saying so I said, "Cars??"

She said, "No, not cars, I can talk about two things at the same time..."

I just tried so hard not to laugh...
-
-
-
Well . . . that went well
It went well, she continued to speak on two or three subjects at once!

I simply cannot comprehend how women can do this?

Baffles me to no end...

So, anyone else have amusing notations on:

Women and men... the difference?
-
-
-
Wow, she must be a genius!

Well, it's one of the mysteries of life, my friend

Well, one thing i know that it takes a minute for a guy to shower, but for ladies . . . .
We bathe :P
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21034
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 1043 times

Re: Women and men... the difference

#6

Post by RickD » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:33 pm

Men and women are different because women are the weaker sex.
:stirthepot:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply