Christmas music

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Christmas music

#16

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:18 pm

One Night in Bethlehem(Parody of One Night in Bangkok)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1fQq-0QEWc
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Christmas music

#17

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Mary's Got a Son(Parody of Janie's Got a Gun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPzpDaKkVo
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#18

Post by Nessa » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:30 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:Mary's Got a Son(Parody of Janie's Got a Gun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPzpDaKkVo
Ok, this should be interesting cos its a really dark song y:-?

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Christmas music

#19

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:Mary's Got a Son(Parody of Janie's Got a Gun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPzpDaKkVo
Ok, this should be interesting cos its a really dark song y:-?
If you like this one? You'll probably like this one too.
Don't Stop Till Egypt(Parody of Don't Stop Believin')
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtZMjgISv8M
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#20

Post by Nessa » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Wow y@-)
What next? 'Pimped up gifts?' (pumped up kicks - foster the people)
all the wise men with their pimped up gifts, better come, better come and give to God's son....

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Christmas music

#21

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Nessa wrote:Wow y@-)
What next? 'Pimped up gifts?' (pumped up kicks - foster the people)
all the wise men with their pimped up gifts, better come, better come and give to God's son....
LOL! Don't know but these are Christmas songs,just alittle unusual compared to the traditional ones we all love too.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#22

Post by Nessa » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:Wow y@-)
What next? 'Pimped up gifts?' (pumped up kicks - foster the people)
all the wise men with their pimped up gifts, better come, better come and give to God's son....
LOL! Don't know but these are Christmas songs,just alittle unusual compared to the traditional ones we all love too.
Maybe should write one, finish off the pimped up gifts :mrgreen:

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 165 times

Re: Christmas music

#23

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:Wow y@-)
What next? 'Pimped up gifts?' (pumped up kicks - foster the people)
all the wise men with their pimped up gifts, better come, better come and give to God's son....
LOL! Don't know but these are Christmas songs,just alittle unusual compared to the traditional ones we all love too.
Maybe should write one, finish off the pimped up gifts :mrgreen:
I think you should do it,I can barely type.I use one finger until I capitalize,it is a bad habit.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#24

Post by Nessa » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:14 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Nessa wrote:Wow y@-)
What next? 'Pimped up gifts?' (pumped up kicks - foster the people)
all the wise men with their pimped up gifts, better come, better come and give to God's son....
LOL! Don't know but these are Christmas songs,just alittle unusual compared to the traditional ones we all love too.
Maybe should write one, finish off the pimped up gifts :mrgreen:
I think you should do it,I can barely type.I use one finger until I capitalize,it is a bad habit.
I just might have a play round with the lyrics some more..
Making a Christmas parody sounds like fun :lol:
These users liked this post by Nessa:
abelcainsbrother (Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:37 pm)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#25

Post by Nessa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:52 am

Its not reaaaaaally christmas until you've heard this one ;)


User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20456
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: Christmas music

#26

Post by RickD » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:28 am

Nessa wrote:Its not reaaaaaally christmas until you've heard this one ;)

:pound:

That video represents everything fake about Christmas.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#27

Post by Nessa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:29 am

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Its not reaaaaaally christmas until you've heard this one ;)

:pound:

That video represents everything fake about Christmas.
No, no, no... :nono:
Its all about heart...he just wants to give the best pressent of all :P
....to someone special :mrgreen:

I know, I know...
:xxpuke:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20456
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1013 times

Re: Christmas music

#28

Post by RickD » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Its not reaaaaaally christmas until you've heard this one ;)

:pound:

That video represents everything fake about Christmas.
No, no, no... :nono:
Its all about heart...he just wants to give the best pressent of all :P
....to someone special :mrgreen:

I know, I know...
:xxpuke:
No. I'm saying it's fake because George Michael is gay.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3271
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 544 times
Been liked: 292 times

Re: Christmas music

#29

Post by Nessa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:02 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:Its not reaaaaaally christmas until you've heard this one ;)

:pound:

That video represents everything fake about Christmas.
No, no, no... :nono:
Its all about heart...he just wants to give the best pressent of all :P
....to someone special :mrgreen:

I know, I know...
:xxpuke:
No. I'm saying it's fake because George Michael is gay.
Oh! Doh y#-o
He's gay AND he likes public toilets :econfused:

User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5145
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 282 times

Re: Christmas music

#30

Post by 1over137 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:58 pm

But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

Post Reply