«I Killed My Sister»

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: «I Killed My Sister»

Post by RickD »

Sheesh!

And I thought I was bad at derailing threads!

Put two women on a thread together, and see what happens? :mrgreen:

:fryingpan:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Sorry guys, sorry FL.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Nessa wrote:Unless you have permission to post that here by the author, then what right do you have to share it on the internet?
Not at all, there are no names posted so it is okay to share, even in the USA, it is.

Some of the writings I found while working in corrections would make Hugh Heffner blush and others - well - one person admitted to chopping his wife up in little pieces and placed her remains in the trunk her car. Then drove the kids back and forth from school for a few days. He was high on Meth. Days later, reported his wife missing and the smell from the car cued the police where to look. He was arrested, and wrote a letter to a friend. The letter cracked the case and he is serving several life sentences. Info like that is public record in the USA. In custody, one loses certain rights and what an inmate writes can be used against them if discovered.

Anyways interesting post FL...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstinkum Lickthestain wrote:
The woman left 3 letters in all. The next letter will be posted in about 12 hours...set your alarm clocks.
Alarm clock just went off. Next letter please. :jumping:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Nessa wrote:So back to the original intent...
There was no «original intent» ...make of this whatever you wish!

+ + +

This second letter is the shortest of the three. Mary writes in big round block letters, the typical penmanship of young women around here. Her writing is clear and easy to read. The letter:

«November. 10 2015. Tuesday

I just can't wait to go to [the other jail]. Im tired to be here. In this disgusting. smelly. dirty. Gross. Embarassing. Nasty. Detention. lol but...I don't want to leave this town. I hope I will be released on 17th of November. finger crossed! LOL!

Alcohol never solved anything
Not even one piece!
Alcohol ruined everything!

I gotta stop
drinking before
something happen.
I miss my daughter
Alcohol ruin everything!

fkn noisy Detention!
I wanna sleep, I've been here for five days now!
I'm leaving tomorrow!
I'm going to [another jail in another town]!
For one week!»
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

What kind of crazy society do you live in FL?

Unwed, young mothers are jailed, simply for drinking alcool?

Btw, I hope the third letter is better. This was the worst sequel since Grease 2.

Shutting alarm clock off and going back to sleep. :sleep: yI-)2

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:What kind of crazy society do you live in FL?

Btw, I hope the third letter is better. This was the worst sequel since Grease 2.

Were you expecting a sequel to The Fountainhead ??? Don't worry, the third letter is more interesting.

Pray for me! I'm reading a paper entitled Trajectories of Alcohol Use and Binge Drinking Among Pregnant Inuit Women. This piece of crap research paper was written by no less than 6 Ph.D's, none of whom having any talent for writing.

I think I'll pour me a scotch...
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
RickD wrote:What kind of crazy society do you live in FL?

Were you expecting a sequel to The Fountainhead ??? Don't worry, the third letter is more interesting.

Pray for me! I'm reading a paper entitled Trajectories of Alcohol Use and Binge Drinking Among Pregnant Inuit Women. This piece of crap research paper was written by no less than 6 Ph.D's, none of whom having any talent for writing.

I think I'll pour me a scotch...
:pound:

If you need something to read while drinking more interesting to read, I'll send you a copy of Benny Hinn's Good Morning, Holy Spirit. That'll make you wish for more binge drinking Eskimo research papers.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Don't keep us in suspense any longer.

3rd letter please.

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:Don't keep us in suspense any longer.

3rd letter please.
Naaaaaah! You're the only one interested. The wimmin posters were only interested while they thought I was violating a confidence.
RickD wrote:If you need something to read while drinking more interesting to read, I'll send you a copy of Benny Hinn's Good Morning, Holy Spirit. That'll make you wish for more binge drinking Eskimo research papers.
What are you doing with a book by His Holiness Benny Hinn?

y:-?

+ + +

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

3rd letter please.
Naaaaaah! You're the only one interested. The wimmin posters were only interested while they thought I was violating a confidence.
RickD wrote:If you need something to read while drinking more interesting to read, I'll send you a copy of Benny Hinn's Good Morning, Holy Spirit. That'll make you wish for more binge drinking Eskimo research papers.
What are you doing with a book by His Holiness Benny Hinn?

y:-?
It's my "Pentecostal" brother in law's book.

I saw it on his bookshelf. When I saw it, I asked him if he wanted to read my Benny Hinn book:
The Confusing World of Benny Hinn. He declined.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

3rd letter please.
Naaaaaah! You're the only one interested. The wimmin posters were only interested while they thought I was violating a confidence
Isn't one interested poster enough? And there were others too.
Who knows who else? Not everyone replies.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

OK...since the Maori woman and the Bostonian transplantee want to read Mary's last letter, here it is:

«November 11, 2015.

This time, im not going to jail anymore. It is not very funny to be in jail, like srsly. I wasted my life so many times bcuz I drank too much alcohol, alcohol is always a problem and make alot of troubles. There's so many people that died or Kill themselves bcuz of alcohol. Alcohol is always a reason. I have been very dangerous to my familys and friend, and always go to jail bcuz of alcohol. When I was a teenager, 16, 17 18 years old, now, Im 20, and I have a beautiful daughter her name is Jane Smith. I don't wanna go to jail anymore bcuz she needs her mother. I used to drink everyday when I was teenager. I don't want to be like that anymore. my goal is, to get back with my daughter. and get a job. not to drink alcohol, move to the next town. I don't want to live in this town anymore but it is hard to leave this town. I hope I make sense Alcohol never solved anything, not even one piece! Never!! hope someone can understand me. I've learned my lesson. Thank you! :D

Mary Smith»

+ + +

+ + +
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

The maori woman? Me?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:The maori woman? Me?
Yes. FL has cute nicknames for all of us. Mel is Australian Barbie.

I call FL "Furstinkum Lickthestain".

-Edward R Murrow