Pet Peeves

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Pet Peeves

Post by Nessa »

brushing teeth...

I like to be alone to brush my teeth.. it bugs the heck out of me if kerry comes in the bathroom and starts to do his. Simply cos I can't stand the noise. Also I like to have space to do stuff. But more the noise that's the problem. Though the noise I make doesn't bug me in the slightest. And I'm fine with the kids brushing their teeth. Just an adult doing it next to me.

That's not odd at all, right? :econfused:

And sometimes he'll come in and do it on purpose just too bug me in a playful way, but I just kick him out and lock the door :lol:
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female

Post by Storyteller »

Nessa wrote:brushing teeth...

I like to be alone to brush my teeth.. it bugs the heck out of me if kerry comes in the bathroom and starts to do his. Simply cos I can't stand the noise. Also I like to have space to do stuff. But more the noise that's the problem. Though the noise I make doesn't bug me in the slightest. And I'm fine with the kids brushing their teeth. Just an adult doing it next to me.

And sometimes he'll come in and do it on purpose just too bug me in a playful way, but I just kick him out and lock the door :lol:
No, it`s not odd. y:^o

(You are :mrgreen: :poke: )
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

:fruitcake:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:

Always thought that looked more like a spare tyre with crud all over it..
Are you carrying one around? :shakehead:

:lol:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

Don't need to carry a fruitcake around with me. Whenever I need one, there seems to be an over abundance of fruitcakes here. :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:

Don't need to carry a fruitcake around with me. Whenever I need one, there seems to be an over abundance of fruitcakes here. :mrgreen:
8-}2