God's love

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 630 times
Been liked: 648 times

Re: God's love

#31

Post by Kurieuo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:59 pm

RickD wrote:Please Nessa, don't feed the administrator trolls. :mrgreen:
Trolls? You were warned. Enjoy your 7 day vocation RickD! :wave:
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21085
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: God's love

#32

Post by RickD » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:Please Nessa, don't feed the administrator trolls. :mrgreen:
Trolls? You were warned. Enjoy your 7 day vocation RickD! :wave:
7 day vocation*? What does my suitability for a particular career or occupation have to do with anything?









*I think you mean vAcation. ;) you're in big trouble when Hana gets home!!!!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: UK
Has liked: 186 times
Been liked: 328 times

Re: God's love

#33

Post by Storyteller » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:20 pm

RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:Please Nessa, don't feed the administrator trolls. :mrgreen:
Trolls? You were warned. Enjoy your 7 day vocation RickD! :wave:
7 day vocation*? What does my suitability for a particular career or occupation have to do with anything?


:pound:






*I think you mean vAcation. ;) you're in big trouble when Hana gets home!!!!
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21085
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 1050 times

Re: God's love

#34

Post by RickD » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:Please Nessa, don't feed the administrator trolls. :mrgreen:
Trolls? You were warned. Enjoy your 7 day vocation RickD! :wave:
7 day vocation*? What does my suitability for a particular career or occupation have to do with anything?


:pound:






*I think you mean vAcation. ;) you're in big trouble when Hana gets home!!!!
Annette,
I think you need to lay off the morphine. The " :pound: " smilie is supposed to be inserted outside my quote. Not in the middle of it! y#-o
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: UK
Has liked: 186 times
Been liked: 328 times

Re: God's love

#35

Post by Storyteller » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:25 pm

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:Please Nessa, don't feed the administrator trolls. :mrgreen:
Trolls? You were warned. Enjoy your 7 day vocation RickD! :wave:
7 day vocation*? What does my suitability for a particular career or occupation have to do with anything?


:pound:






*I think you mean vAcation. ;) you're in big trouble when Hana gets home!!!!
Annette,
I think you need to lay off the morphine. The " :pound: " smilie is supposed to be inserted outside my quote. Not in the middle of it! y#-o
:oops:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 630 times
Been liked: 648 times

Re: God's love

#36

Post by Kurieuo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:48 pm

RickD wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:
RickD wrote:Please Nessa, don't feed the administrator trolls. :mrgreen:
Trolls? You were warned. Enjoy your 7 day vocation RickD! :wave:
7 day vocation*? What does my suitability for a particular career or occupation have to do with anything?









*I think you mean vAcation. ;) you're in big trouble when Hana gets home!!!!
Maybe I meant I'm trying to give you work.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 556 times
Been liked: 304 times

Re: God's love

#37

Post by Nessa » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Hmmmmm, Im probably alone in this but when people do get banned, it might be good if they still had some limited access. For the likes of kenny. Just a thought :)

Well, this is a thread on God's love ;)

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9924
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 630 times
Been liked: 648 times

Re: God's love

#38

Post by Kurieuo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Nessa wrote:Hmmmmm, Im probably alone in this but when people do get banned, it might be good if they still had some limited access. For the likes of kenny. Just a thought :)

Well, this is a thread on God's love ;)
Limited access? I've been considering making Kenny an admin. :esurprised:
These users liked this post by Kurieuo:
patrick (Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 pm)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3359
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 556 times
Been liked: 304 times

Re: God's love

#39

Post by Nessa » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:15 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Nessa wrote:Hmmmmm, Im probably alone in this but when people do get banned, it might be good if they still had some limited access. For the likes of kenny. Just a thought :)

Well, this is a thread on God's love ;)
Limited access? I've been considering making Kenny an admin. :esurprised:
Might help Rickd appreciate you more :ewink:

Post Reply