Advice

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Advice

Post by UsagiTsukino »

I pray but at times I have been so hard on myself I feel worthless. I know I can true in Jesus and I do but I think at times as people we have to first deal with it physical. You see I have been bullied and it causes me to doubt in myself. I at times have low self esteem. What can I do. I do true Jesus but I know that I have to true myself as well and Believing in Jesus. I think the problem is that at times I feel stupid and dumb. Many take my questions as stupid and I'm questioning God but I want to know I have always been curious. How can I stay motivated and built myself esteem?
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Advice

Post by Storyteller »

Firstly, I dont think your questions are stupid, at all.

Being curious and asking questions is a good thing. Wanting to find things out cand cemeting your faith is good.

When people bully you, hold your head up and be proud, proud that you dont just follow the crowd but stand firm in what you believe.

I question God all the time, thats what I do, question. God Himself gave me that gift, and it is a gift, so I use it :) You have gifts too, curiousity and modesty.
You are special, tender and inquisitive. Cherish that.

x
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Advice

Post by Nessa »

UsagiTsukino wrote:I pray but at times I have been so hard on myself I feel worthless. I know I can true in Jesus and I do but I think at times as people we have to first deal with it physical. You see I have been bullied and it causes me to doubt in myself. I at times have low self esteem. What can I do. I do true Jesus but I know that I have to true myself as well and Believing in Jesus. I think the problem is that at times I feel stupid and dumb. Many take my questions as stupid and I'm questioning God but I want to know I have always been curious. How can I stay motivated and built myself esteem?
I think the more we take our eyes off ourselves and put them on God - the easier it is to see the truth.

He gives us our worth and it cannot be taken away.