Real life funniness

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Post Reply
User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 556 times
Been liked: 303 times

Real life funniness

#1

Post by Nessa » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:52 am

are you guys this funny in real life? :P

i find im not and
maybe cos i find life anything but funny.

but on here my funny side is nutured
:feeding:

So are you guys going around your day making everyone laugh?

Mallz
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 66 times

Re: Real life funniness

#2

Post by Mallz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 am

I love joy! So I *poke* people physically, mentally and emotionally to create it ^_^
You have been a blessing to this forum in many ways :ewink:
These users liked this post by Mallz:
Nessa (Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:31 am)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21080
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Real life funniness

#3

Post by RickD » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:48 am

I'm a real jerk in real life. I beat my wife and son. I put up this image online, as a way of distracting myself from who I really am.
These users liked this post by RickD:
Nessa (Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:31 am)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 556 times
Been liked: 303 times

Re: Real life funniness

#4

Post by Nessa » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:30 am

RickD wrote:I'm a real jerk in real life. I beat my wife and son. I put up this image online, as a way of distracting myself from who I really am.
:shakehead:


wrong thread, rickD

the confessional thread is over that way *points to the right*

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21080
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Real life funniness

#5

Post by RickD » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:48 am

The truth is Nessa,

I'm a sad, sad man. In real life, nobody laughs at my stupid jokes. They all just laugh at me! I've lost the will to live! Oh woe is me!


Sorry. I know.
The suicide thread is over that way *points to the left*.
These users liked this post by RickD:
Nessa (Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:28 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 556 times
Been liked: 303 times

Re: Real life funniness

#6

Post by Nessa » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:30 pm

RickD wrote:The truth is Nessa,

I'm a sad, sad man. In real life, nobody laughs at my stupid jokes. They all just laugh at me! I've lost the will to live! Oh woe is me!


Sorry. I know.
The suicide thread is over that way *points to the left*.
:pound:

you really make me laugh

when youre not offending me that is :econfused:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21080
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Real life funniness

#7

Post by RickD » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:The truth is Nessa,

I'm a sad, sad man. In real life, nobody laughs at my stupid jokes. They all just laugh at me! I've lost the will to live! Oh woe is me!


Sorry. I know.
The suicide thread is over that way *points to the left*.
:pound:

you really make me laugh

when youre not offending me that is :econfused:
Offending you? I never! Your even suggesting that, is offensive!! :crying:
I'm so sad now!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 556 times
Been liked: 303 times

Re: Real life funniness

#8

Post by Nessa » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:42 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:The truth is Nessa,

I'm a sad, sad man. In real life, nobody laughs at my stupid jokes. They all just laugh at me! I've lost the will to live! Oh woe is me!


Sorry. I know.
The suicide thread is over that way *points to the left*.
:pound:

you really make me laugh

when youre not offending me that is :econfused:
Offending you? I never! Your even suggesting that, is offensive!! :crying:
I'm so sad now!
no no no that was funny..

the 'glad shes gone'..not so funny :P

User avatar
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: UK
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 327 times

Re: Real life funniness

#9

Post by Storyteller » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Dunno, how funny am I here?

Actually, I will be, im not funny at all in real life.
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21080
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Real life funniness

#10

Post by RickD » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Storyteller wrote:Dunno, how funny am I here?

Actually, I will be, im not funny at all in real life.
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

That was hilarious A-net! See, you are funny!*






*Unless your weren't trying to be funny. If you weren't, nevermind. :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3028
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: UK
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 327 times

Re: Real life funniness

#11

Post by Storyteller » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 pm

RickD wrote:
Storyteller wrote:Dunno, how funny am I here?

Actually, I will be, im not funny at all in real life.
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

That was hilarious A-net! See, you are funny!*






*Unless your weren't trying to be funny. If you weren't, nevermind. :mrgreen:

Told ya!
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran

User avatar
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 209 times

Re: Real life funniness

#12

Post by melanie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 pm

I'm much funnier in 'real life'.
Or at least I think I am y:-?
People are always laughing at me
Maybe that not a good thing :econfused:

I'm kinda a big kid quite often. Always taking the mickey outta myself or others (not unkindly).
Laughter is the best way to brighten your day.

User avatar
FlawedIntellect
Established Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 10:48 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Real life funniness

#13

Post by FlawedIntellect » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:16 pm

I have autism, so my sense of humor tends to be, well... incomprehensible, to say the least.

Sometimes I give a serious response to a joking comment, and people think I'm serious or that I don't "get the joke"...
Nevermind that my serious response is itself intended as a joke...

I honestly do have a sense of humor, it's just that not everyone can tell when I'm joking or not. That, and my less serious-sounding jokes tend to be not all that funny most of the time.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21080
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Real life funniness

#14

Post by RickD » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 pm

FlawedIntellect wrote:I have autism, so my sense of humor tends to be, well... incomprehensible, to say the least.

Sometimes I give a serious response to a joking comment, and people think I'm serious or that I don't "get the joke"...
Nevermind that my serious response is itself intended as a joke...

I honestly do have a sense of humor, it's just that not everyone can tell when I'm joking or not. That, and my less serious-sounding jokes tend to be not all that funny most of the time.
I had forgotten you said you have autism. And my forgetting is a good thing. It means I hadn't noticed you acting any differently than anyone else.

Now that I think of it, maybe that's not a good thing. If you act the same as some of the fruitcakes here. :lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
FlawedIntellect
Established Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 10:48 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Real life funniness

#15

Post by FlawedIntellect » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:29 pm

RickD wrote:
FlawedIntellect wrote:I have autism, so my sense of humor tends to be, well... incomprehensible, to say the least.

Sometimes I give a serious response to a joking comment, and people think I'm serious or that I don't "get the joke"...
Nevermind that my serious response is itself intended as a joke...

I honestly do have a sense of humor, it's just that not everyone can tell when I'm joking or not. That, and my less serious-sounding jokes tend to be not all that funny most of the time.
I had forgotten you said you have autism. And my forgetting is a good thing. It means I hadn't noticed you acting any differently than anyone else.

Now that I think of it, maybe that's not a good thing. If you act the same as some of the fruitcakes here. :lol:
Well, more specifically, I have Asperger's Syndrome, which is considered an Autism Spectrum Disorder these days, though I also have ADHD.

Heh, well, not sure what to think about being compared to fruitcakes, though.

Post Reply