Jac3510

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:09 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Re: Jac3510

#61

Post by BavarianWheels » Tue May 22, 2018 8:08 am

Philip wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:26 am
My last thing I gave up with the fructose corn syrup is sugar-free coffee creamer. I LOVE coffee - 2/3 pot a day - but I did switch to decaf! But no way can I drink it black. I've tried stevia and almond milk - which is okay, but it's not creamy (at all). So, I'm experimenting. Tried coconut milk - ugh. My impression is the stevia is safe - gotta have a bit of sweetness in my creamer.
My wife says that if you can't drink coffee black, you don't like coffee, but rather like cream with a coffee flavor.

I tell my wife that the only people that like coffee are bitter people.
.
.

User avatar
1over137
Technical Admin
Posts: 5069
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Slovakia
Has liked: 117 times
Been liked: 267 times

Re: Jac3510

#62

Post by 1over137 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:40 am

melanie wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:17 am
1over137 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:09 pm
Mel,
you are my hero.
Succeeded to switch to whole food , plant based diet.
I hope your body will heal even more.
On such diet, many people heal from cancer and other diseases.
We just put too much garbage in our bodies while deprived of vitamins.

Am glad you do better.
Thanks Hana ♥️
The health benefits are amazing! The healing is beyond refute. Personally my asthma is almost gone, my CRPS is in remission and I feel fabulous!
It’s hard sometimes and I’m not 100% compliant but 99%. But when I do cheat I get headaches and feel awful.
I also feel that the spiritual benefits are just as important as the physical. Factory farming of animals can never be healthy because it goes against the very principals of kindness and compassion.
I have not yet managed to be on this diet. Too much stress was in my life.
But you are another inspiration for sure.
May I ask, how your daily meals look like?
Wanna get closer to this diet ;)

:heart:
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 535 times
Been liked: 290 times

Re: Jac3510

#63

Post by Nessa » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 pm

I am quite offended I don't have a thread named after me y[-( :wave:

:lol:

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7268
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 553 times

Re: Jac3510

#64

Post by Philip » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:41 pm

None forum members can see, there's not! :P

Where have you been, Nessie - I was just asking Rick if he knew of your whereabouts.
These users liked this post by Philip:
Nicki (Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:56 am)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20156
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 180 times
Been liked: 989 times

Re: Jac3510

#65

Post by RickD » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Nessa wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 pm
I am quite offended I don't have a thread named after me y[-( :wave:

:lol:
Nessa,

I can personally tell you that you do have at least one thread named after you in our top secret moderator forum.

And if I told you what's posted in that forum, you'd be more than quite offended. :pound:

Good to see that you decided to come back, and haven't forgotten about us!
These users liked this post by RickD:
Nicki (Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:57 am)
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 535 times
Been liked: 290 times

Re: Jac3510

#66

Post by Nessa » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:55 pm

RickD wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 pm
Nessa wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 pm
I am quite offended I don't have a thread named after me y[-( :wave:

:lol:
Nessa,

I can personally tell you that you do have at least one thread named after you in our top secret moderator forum.

And if I told you what's posted in that forum, you'd be more than quite offended. :pound:

Good to see that you decided to come back, and haven't forgotten about us!
Ooooh, I know I'm red flagged :twisted:

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9746
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 625 times

Re: Jac3510

#67

Post by Kurieuo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Nessa wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:55 pm
RickD wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:20 pm
Nessa wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:35 pm
I am quite offended I don't have a thread named after me y[-( :wave:

:lol:
Nessa,

I can personally tell you that you do have at least one thread named after you in our top secret moderator forum.

And if I told you what's posted in that forum, you'd be more than quite offended. :pound:

Good to see that you decided to come back, and haven't forgotten about us!
Ooooh, I know I'm red flagged :twisted:
It was Hana who started it. Jealousy perhaps? y:-? :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

Post Reply