WTForum

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

WTForum

Post by BavarianWheels »

Since my triumphant return last week, I've had to continually login each time even though I keep clicking/checking the "Remember Me" button at login. ( hey! what happened to the headbang smiley? )

I checked my profile settings and I don't see anything that needs checking there and this is the only forum it is happening in of the dozens and dozens of forums I frequent. ( ok...just 4 altogether )

:shelp: Anyone?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: WTForum

Post by RickD »

BavarianWheels wrote:Since my triumphant return last week, I've had to continually login each time even though I keep clicking/checking the "Remember Me" button at login. ( hey! what happened to the headbang smiley? )

I checked my profile settings and I don't see anything that needs checking there and this is the only forum it is happening in of the dozens and dozens of forums I frequent. ( ok...just 4 altogether )

Here you go...
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Glad I could help! :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

BavarianWheels wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:08 pm Since my triumphant return last week, I've had to continually login each time even though I keep clicking/checking the "Remember Me" button at login. ( hey! what happened to the headbang smiley? )

Perhaps the board has evolved and developed feelings. Therefore, feels rejected that you only post every five years. The board has no desire to remember you. It has tried hard to forget :econfused:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

BavarianWheels wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:08 pm Since my triumphant return last week, I've had to continually login each time even though I keep clicking/checking the "Remember Me" button at login. ( hey! what happened to the headbang smiley? )

Could you caught it inbetween changes perhaps. Board was upgraded last night.
Let me know if it's working better for you now?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
BavarianWheels

Post by BavarianWheels »

Kurieuo wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 am Could you caught it inbetween changes perhaps. Board was upgraded last night.
Let me know if it's working better for you now?
Seems to be fine this morning.
BavarianWheels

Post by BavarianWheels »

Keeping in line with this thread's topic, WTForum...

Why is this forum so damn quiet now? Did all the outspoken individuals just leave or get banned?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

BavarianWheels wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm Keeping in line with this thread's topic, WTForum...

Why is this forum so damn quiet now? Did all the outspoken individuals just leave or get banned?
Define "outspoken".
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 pm
BavarianWheels wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm Keeping in line with this thread's topic, WTForum...

Define "outspoken".
outspoken: Pertaining to any individual on the board who has a differing opinon than that of the mods
:mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Define "outspoken".
outspoken: Pertaining to any individual on the board who has a differing opinon than that of the mods
:pound:

The ironic thing is that we mods have differing opinions amongst ourselves, but we don't ban each other*.

*Although, Kurieuo did ban me for an hour, once.

-Edward R Murrow

Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Nessa wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Define "outspoken".
:pound:

The ironic thing is that we mods have differing opinions amongst ourselves, but we don't ban each other*.

*Although, Kurieuo did ban me for an hour, once.
Obviously he is jealous of you :shakehead:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I am always trying to compete with Rick's jokes, sarcasm and wit. I notice he competes back sometimes. So I plot to trying to push him to the edge of the cliff, and so far that he falls off. Sometimes its me who goes too far though. It's rare to find someone of a similar calibre to myself in such things. ;)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:09 pm I am always trying to compete with Rick's jokes, sarcasm and wit. I notice he competes back sometimes. So I plot to trying to push him to the edge of the cliff, and so far that he falls off. Sometimes its me who goes too far though. It's rare to find someone of a similar calibre to myself in such things. ;)
Kurieuo,

You don't give yourself enough credit. I'm no competition for you. You are at a completely different level*.

*Maybe if I kiss up to him, he won't ban me again.

-Edward R Murrow

BavarianWheels

Post by BavarianWheels »

Define "outspoken".
The atheists, for one.

The forum is too quiet.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

BavarianWheels wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:39 am

Define "outspoken".
The atheists, for one.

The forum is too quiet.
As far as atheists who post here, we seem to have the extremes. Either very polite atheists, or those who couldn't stop breaking the forum rules.

We've weeded out a lot of the people who just brought the forum down.

-Edward R Murrow

BavarianWheels

Post by BavarianWheels »

Well that's a shame. Atheists that frequent Christian forums tend to be on the angry and combative side, but still we sometimes need controversy to spark interest/traffic.