gaming

Christian ministries and missions that are inspiring or need prayer, as well as other social justice causes where Christians are living God's love and making a difference.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

gaming

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

MMO games can be useful, like say Runescape or Agar.io. How would one go by preaching the Gospel while not getting too annoying? I haven't played many MMO games but on Agar.io or a spin off Slither.io sometimes I'll put a churchy username like "Jesus saves".
IceMobster
Christian: No

Re: gaming

Post by IceMobster »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:MMO games can be useful, like say Runescape or Agar.io. How would one go by preaching the Gospel while not getting too annoying? I haven't played many MMO games but on Agar.io or a spin off Slither.io sometimes I'll put a churchy username like "Jesus saves".
Hahaha! Indeed, there is always a time, no matter what the game where I am up for talking about God. Warcraft, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Garry's mod, Call of Duty, Planetside 2, you name it. :mrgreen:

Idk about preaching the Gospel since most would just /ignore you as some crazy Christian fanatic, but if you see some edgy atheist's comment, you could correct it. Provided you are up for typing (and have the knowledge) instead of playing. :mrgreen:

Tbh, I'd never go with such a "churchy" username. Their prejudice would usually automatically dismiss everything you say. Hence, you go with some normal username and, well, portray yourself as normal, eh? :lol:

Being cocky like that does not accomplish anything. It does the contrary, actually. At least that was/is my observation.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: gaming

Post by RickD »

I think IceMobster is right.

Randomly preaching during games, is like arguing with someone in the YouTube comments.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony