Government whistleblower is exposing the evil of Covid-19 vaccine

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Government whistleblower is exposing the evil of Covid-19 vaccine

Post by RickD »

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fed ... overnment/

Scroll down for the video of this RN, Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

She, like many other nurses and medical staff, put their lives on the line during the pandemic, to show their love for their neighbors.
Thank God that He has given her the strength to help expose this.

Pray for this woman as she exposes the evil perpetrated by our very own government.

Also pray that more people have the strength to expose our government’s evil.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Re: Government whistleblower is exposing the evil of Covid-19 vaccine

Post by melanie »

Rick, finally something we agree on!!! I am so heartened to see that not everyone has lost their minds. I have found myself feeling quite alone, like I'm living in the twilight zone. What is so obvious to me, like a big set of hairy dogs balls nobody else can see. Except thank God my family. My husband, and both my 20 and 18yr old children know what is really happening. oh and my dear Mum, she's well aware. I live very close to Sydney and things are getting pretty intense but very few are speaking out. I can't quite believe what I am witnessing. The world is a very scary place atm.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

I am preparing a podcast, I've been researching for months now. I am a little scared but I just can't sit back and do nothing. I would appreciate your prayers and any information you think is worthy to be passed on. I would also appreciate some advice. Here in Australia when things ramp up with vaccine passports, they are just waiting on the tech to be finalised the unvaccinated are going to feel very isolated. But there is a loophole, we are allowed to attend church. Now we are finding it extremely difficult to have any coordinated effort because everything is censored, but they are getting away with the biggest crime against humanity in the history of mankind. Anyone can register a church. I have been the President of a not-for-profit organisation (I have been asked to stand down being unvaccinated) for many years and it is structurally exactly the same. It is a moral dilemma I am having. I would have to register it as a church, I would make damn sure people knew that our Saviour is returning, that is what gives us hope and courage but I am no preacher. And it wouldn't be a service. We would be discussing government policy etc. I don't know if it is a spiritually sound thing to do. Of course I have prayed on it and I feel in my spirit that it's okay, I keep being told that it will indeed end up being a church where we praise and gain strength from our Father but it wouldn't necessarily start out that way. Anyways I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Be brutally honest, i don't have time for fluff.

Edit: I probably should have made this it's own thread
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by melanie »

I've just had a chance to read through some threads on here, I see now that I've posted prematurely. I'm disappointed, I am going to come straight out and say that your spiritual discernment should be serving you better. Good on you Rick, you are entirely correct with everything you've said in regards to the vaccine. Now for the rest of you, how can you be well aware of scripture, know about bible prophecy and be so blind?? I hope you understand that this is a medical apartheid, the complexity of what's happening is so far beyond just the vaccine, the issues with segregation, the issues with people losing their jobs, the issue with the crazy shutting down of information, the absolute strangle on anyone speaking out, the removal of conversation, no robust discussion which leads to a loss of critical thinking, certain people not being able to access basic services, I wonder if I should start wearing a yellow star?, NSW has passed a bill to make cash obsolete in my State, our politicians are openly talking about a social credit system and NSW chief health officer Dr Kerry Chant two weeks ago said in a National press conference and I quote "as we move towards THE NEW WORLD ORDER"
But everything is hunky dory right?????
Honestly I am running out of patience with people's lack of wisdom and discernment, it's about as obvious as a big pair of hairy dog's balls. Do better, you are going to be needed, honestly Jesus needs you to wake the f... up.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

I've been wondering what it's been like in Aussie re: vaccine passports.

NZ's covid passports are coming out in Nov but they are saying if you won't get vaccinated right now, no summer concerts for you....Then straight to being 'reassured' we won't be kept from essential services...

No non kiwis can come here without being fully vaxed which is just the beginning of course. One NZ government party thinks we should be banned from supermarkets.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Good to see you on the "right" side for a change Melanie. ;) :P

I agree RickD does a good job. I certainly don't have the time or patience anymore.

It is interesting though, how easily people are willing to give up their liberties. So strange, I thought that was a pillar of Western society. Will be interesting seeing what happens going forward.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Nessa »

It is interesting that going by poster's personalities and general outlook/views, it's not too hard to guess if they are vaccinated or not.