Pandemic of the Unvaccinated, or Unhealthy?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Pandemic of the Unvaccinated, or Unhealthy?

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:14 am
RickD wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:22 am
DBowling wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:19 pm
RickD wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:34 pm
DBowling wrote:
So you have 3 documented deaths that are linked to the J&J vaccine compared to the 670,000 deaths that are covid related.
Why would you even post this when you know it’s misleading?
As a follower of Jesus who cares deeply about facts and truth, I wouldn't post it if it was misleading.
If you think my statement is factually inaccurate, feel free to present your data.
You’re playing with words. I didn’t day your statement is factually inaccurate. I said it’s misleading. Read post#8 and you’ll understand how something can be factually accurate, and still be misleading.
Oh...your implication is very obvious...
But as I stated in my post, my statements are factually accurate and there is nothing misleading about my posts in this thread.

As I said somewhere else, the truth of my statement is easily confirmed.
About 50% of the US is fully vaccinated.
- Are hospitals in the US being flooded with people suffering from adverse reactions to the covid vaccine?
- Or are hospitals in the US being flooded with unvaccinated people who have contracted covid?

The data is clear and unambiguous.
If the data doesn't align with a person's personal perspective, that doesn't mean the data is "unclear".
It simply means that particular perspective is driven by something other than facts and data.
Since you used the, “I’m a follower of Jesus” line, I’ll just respond in kind. As a follower of Jesus, you have a kind of discernment that unbelievers do not have. And you are not using it. Your duty as a “follower of Jesus”, is to the truth, not to misleading facts put out by a corrupt government who worships the almighty dollar. It’s time to get your head out of the sand and see what’s plainly in front of you. Trusting the government’s statistics and facts in regards to a “vaccine” they’re pushing, is akin to trusting the police to investigate themselves after an officer of theirs commits a crime. The fact that you cannot see the plain conflict of interest is disturbing.

How long are you going to keep perpetuating the lie that these Covid vaccines are safe and effective?

As a follower of Jesus, you need to do better than that.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:52 am As a follower of Jesus, you need to do better than that.
Responding to personal insults never goes anywhere positive...
(I need to do better with the "in love" part of Eph 4:15 than I have in the past)

Once again...
If you think my posts are factually inaccurate, feel free to present your data.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

This thread is locked!!!