Covid vaccine personal experiences

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Covid vaccine personal experiences

Post by RickD »

Here’s a link that shows some concerning experiences of what happened after getting Covid vaccines:

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

Post by Kurieuo »

You can do a search on CDC website: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

How to use it: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/5D43p52e00xv/

Anyone getting it at least has a right to be informed about what can happen.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:42 pm You can do a search on CDC website: https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

How to use it: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/5D43p52e00xv/

Anyone getting it at least has a right to be informed about what can happen.
I couldn’t see the first link, but the second link is frightening. Unless the world has redefined the word “safe”, there’s no way in God’s green earth, that these vaccines are safe. And to think that I was concerned about the long-term risks of the Covid vaccines. People have died literally within minutes of getting vaccinated.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:54 am Here’s a link that shows some concerning experiences of what happened after getting Covid vaccines:

Wow that's some crazy stuff. And apparently Facebook is shutting down these types of pages so reports will be hard to come by.
It's amazing how free speech is being shut down even when it comes to critical things like vaccines.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... enter/amp/

“Experts” agree that the vaccine is safe. Nothing to see here. Move along.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:36 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... enter/amp/

Have you seen this website https://vaccinedeaths.com/#
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:30 am
RickD wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:36 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... enter/amp/

Have you seen this website https://vaccinedeaths.com/#
Everything on that website is a lie! A big fat lie I tell you! The vaccines are guaranteed to be safe!!!!

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

As the evidence mounts, it seems that those must vulnerable to Covid-19, are also the most vulnerable to the vaccine.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202102/1216777.shtml

This certainly isn’t showing the vaccine to be safe and effective, unless it’s supposed to kill people.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Not sure if I have posted this before.

There was a recent study using 2000 or 4000 patients and Colchicin has shown to quite effective for treating covid. Sorry didn't keep a link for the study.

In my country it is available on the shelf in the form of gout medication. If you have nothing else like Ivermectin then it's probably better to have something than nothing and it's not that expensive.
Evan
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Framework

Post by Evan »

The COVID-19 vaccine is a scam. We've known of a proper treatment for months now, but the government-pharmaceutical complex suppressed news of it. The COVID-19 vaccine is a scam. We've known of a proper treatment for months now, but the government-pharmaceutical complex suppressed news of it. Hundreds of, if not thousands by now, people have been treated by Doctor Vladimir Zelenko in New York using a hydroxychloroquine-based cocktail. Yet, no news of this was released to the public and we are told by the mainstream media for months that HCL is a farce. Instead, we are to blindly trust the vaccines being made by people who want to rewrite our DNA.

When will the nightmare end?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Video demonstration of how to properly wear a mask.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

:ebiggrin:

The second guy was our president Cyril Ramaphosa!

That last guy though.....
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

I got a very exciting email from my health care provider today.
I finally got the chance to schedule my first covid shot for this Friday (3/12). :D

The earliest available shot is an hour and a half away.
But its definitely worth the drive.
I am looking forward to 'walking the talk' and doing the right thing for my health, the health of my family, and the health of my loved ones.

John 8:32
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

DBowling wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:12 pm I got a very exciting email from my health care provider today.
I finally got the chance to schedule my first covid shot for this Friday (3/12). :D

I am looking forward to 'walking the talk' and doing the right thing for my health, the health of my family, and the health of my loved ones.

Hmmm...you do realize that they inject nanorobots into your arm along with the vaccine, do you? The nanorobots take over your mind and force you to want gun control, government health insurance, inexpensive pharmaceuticals, non-GMO food, believe in global warming and - horror of horrors - you may even be tempted to vote Democrat.

It’s your body but don’t say you haven’t been warned.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 pm
DBowling wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:12 pm I got a very exciting email from my health care provider today.

Hmmm...you do realize that they inject nanorobots into your arm along with the vaccine, do you? The nanorobots take over your mind and force you to want gun control, government health insurance, inexpensive pharmaceuticals, non-GMO food, believe in global warming and - horror of horrors - you may even be tempted to vote Democrat.

It’s your body but don’t say you haven’t been warned.
Then I guess it’s great that you have already had Covid-19 and recovered from it, so there’s no rational reason for you to subject yourself to getting vaccinated.

-Edward R Murrow