Covid vaccine personal experiences

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

Post by Philip »

Melanie, good to see you around.

Which vaccine did they receive?
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Philip wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:21 pm Melanie, good to see you around.

Which vaccine did they receive?
Hi Phillip, not much has changed here still the same crazy Aussie with too much to say lol

They both received the Pfizer death jab. Fauci's ouchie.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

How is your injury now?
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Philip wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:49 pm How is your injury now?
Oh I'm surprised you remembered, seems like so long ago. I am good, I'll never do cartwheels again, I have lost majority of the strength and rotation in the wrist but it's actually not all that debilitating. Compared to what is was and really could still be I'm very blessed, there's no pain. I am what is considered in remission from CRPS but I live with no fear of it returning. Thanks for asking.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Mel: Oh I'm surprised you remembered, seems like so long ago. I am good, I'll never do cartwheels again, I have lost majority of the strength and rotation in the wrist but it's actually not all that debilitating. Compared to what is was and really could still be I'm very blessed, there's no pain. I am what is considered in remission from CRPS but I live with no fear of it returning. Thanks for asking.
Well, it just seemed like you were having to deal with so much at the time, concerns with you son, etc. - and then THAT had to happen. One thing I notice is, the older I get, if I fall or get hurt nowadays, it's a matter of whether it's merely something that will keep me sore a few days, or is it something that will nag me for years, LOL. I'm not particularly fond of large ladders these days! :) But so glad you recovered so well.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Now that the FDA and CDC have authorized booster shots for the general population, I got my third Pfizer shot at Rite Aid yesterday.

My family and I will be travelling this holiday season, and we will be rubbing shoulders with some unvaccinated family and friends. So in order to protect myself from others, and even more importantly in order to significantly decrease the chance of me passing Covid on to my friends and loved ones I got the third shot.

My wife got her third shot a month ago, so we should be safe to see my parents this Christmas even during the current Covid spike (I believe both my parents have received two shots).

Everything went very smooth for shot #3, with a sore shoulder being the only side effect for me this time around.
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

DBowling wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 pm Now that the FDA and CDC have authorized booster shots for the general population, I got my third Pfizer shot at Rite Aid yesterday....
You’re one of the responsible people. More power to you.

Here we have a “vaccination passport” which is needed to enter restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars, gyms, stadiums and other places where people congregate for pleasure. Stores and shopping centres may still be frequented by those unvaccinated against the plague COVID. More and more businesses are insisting their employees be vaccinated otherwise they are sent home without pay or must undergo unpleasant twice-weekly testing.

All in all, I would prefer a tougher approach to COVID, perhaps adopting Austria’s total confinement for the unvaccinated accompanied by heavy fines for transgressors. The world needs to get this problem solved.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:36 pm
DBowling wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 pm Now that the FDA and CDC have authorized booster shots for the general population, I got my third Pfizer shot at Rite Aid yesterday....
You’re one of the responsible people. More power to you.

Here we have a “vaccination passport” which is needed to enter restaurants, cinemas, theatres, bars, gyms, stadiums and other places where people congregate for pleasure. Stores and shopping centres may still be frequented by those unvaccinated against the plague COVID. More and more businesses are insisting their employees be vaccinated otherwise they are sent home without pay or must undergo unpleasant twice-weekly testing.

All in all, I would prefer a tougher approach to COVID, perhaps adopting Austria’s total confinement for the unvaccinated accompanied by heavy fines for transgressors. The world needs to get this problem solved.
You sound like the Brown Shirts of Nazi Germany. What happened to my body my choice.

So you just go a long with everything the government says is needed if it is "for the good of the people"? What if they mandate something that you don't want? Too late, you have signed over your bodily integrity to the government. You now do what they say, because as you say "the world needs to get this problem solved" so you will do anything to reach that goal. They have full control over what you put in your body now.

Next they say you need a mark to prove you are vaccinated I hope you obey that too.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Stu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:34 am
You sound like the Brown Shirts of Nazi Germany. What happened to my body my choice.

So you just go a long with everything the government says is needed if it is "for the good of the people"? What if they mandate something that you don't want? Too late, you have signed over your bodily integrity to the government. You now do what they say, because as you say "the world needs to get this problem solved" so you will do anything to reach that goal. They have full control over what you put in your body now.

Next they say you need a mark to prove you are vaccinated I hope you obey that too.
Hahaha... :pound: you sound like a Trump disciple! ...but I know you’re in RSA so you can’t be.

There has been no “signing over [my] bodily integrity to the government” because I got vaccinated of my own accord and not because of any obligation. I’m living in one of the freest nations on earth according to the World Freedom Index. A nation way, way freer than yours and way freer than the USA, so freedom isn’t an issue for me. As if that weren’t enough, I’m financially free too. I don’t have to worry where my next bottle of Dom Perignon will come from, or if I can afford it. My homes and vehicles are all paid for, I owe money to no one and my investments are doing well. Again, no one has any control over me, got that?

My only interest is getting back to where we were before the pandemic broke out. Getting the world’s economy back on track, getting back the ease of international travel, getting back to a life of no constraints. To do that, most of the population will have to be vaccinated so I don’t mind making life difficult for the stragglers who will use any excuse to avoid doing the right thing.

You live on the poorest continent on earth, the continent with the lowest per-capital COVID vaccination rate. Just yesterday the Omicron variant from RSA was discovered in Belgium. Now most European countries have closed their airspace to yours’ and 6 other countries in southern Africa. This mess may be starting all over again because of bad government responses, poverty and people who think the vaccine is either dangerous/a hoax/a conspiracy.

The bad government responses of the past are largely behind us and vaccines are being donated to poor countries on a large scale now but the people who object to vaccinations for whatever reason are the ones who get infected now. They clog up health care, cost millions and are reservoirs for new mutations of the original virus. I don’t mind turning the heat up on such people because they are the ones restricting everyone else’s freedom now.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:31 pm
Stu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:34 am

Hahaha... :pound: you sound like a Trump disciple! ...but I know you’re in RSA so you can’t be.

There has been no “signing over [my] bodily integrity to the government” because I got vaccinated of my own accord and not because of any obligation. I’m living in one of the freest nations on earth according to the World Freedom Index. A nation way, way freer than yours and way freer than the USA, so freedom isn’t an issue for me. As if that weren’t enough, I’m financially free too. I don’t have to worry where my next bottle of Dom Perignon will come from, or if I can afford it. My homes and vehicles are all paid for, I owe money to no one and my investments are doing well. Again, no one has any control over me, got that?

My only interest is getting back to where we were before the pandemic broke out. Getting the world’s economy back on track, getting back the ease of international travel, getting back to a life of no constraints. To do that, most of the population will have to be vaccinated so I don’t mind making life difficult for the stragglers who will use any excuse to avoid doing the right thing.

You live on the poorest continent on earth, the continent with the lowest per-capital COVID vaccination rate. Just yesterday the Omicron variant from RSA was discovered in Belgium. Now most European countries have closed their airspace to yours’ and 6 other countries in southern Africa. This mess may be starting all over again because of bad government responses, poverty and people who think the vaccine is either dangerous/a hoax/a conspiracy.

The bad government responses of the past are largely behind us and vaccines are being donated to poor countries on a large scale now but the people who object to vaccinations for whatever reason are the ones who get infected now. They clog up health care, cost millions and are reservoirs for new mutations of the original virus. I don’t mind turning the heat up on such people because they are the ones restricting everyone else’s freedom now.
You're a walking contradiction and you can't even see it. You are so indoctrinated and you can't even see it.

You say:
You say you got the vaccine of your own accord, yet in the exact same breath talk about heavy fines for "transgressors" and TOTAL CONFINEMENT!!!! Do you know who you sound like?!

You don't even see the hypocrisy. What if the next vaccine/medication that the government rolls out is something you DON'T want to take?? What then??

YOU will then be subject to "heavy fines for transgressors and total confinement", do you not see the huge danger and total control you are handing over to the government?????? Are you really that indoctrinated and brainwashed that you can't see the unlimited power you are handing over to government???

What if the next vaccine involved a chip that acted as a vaccine passport because the current ones can be forged? Would you then take it because otherwise you would receive "heavy fines for transgressors and total confinement"?

Can you seriously not see the rights and liberty you are giving up to government by saying that if you exercise your own choice that you will be locked down and fined??? How can a Christian be so utterly blind?

You are more than likely the type of Christian that will line up for the mark of the beast.

Perhaps you will only wake up when this starts happening in your country..... though your indoctrination seems pretty well entrenched.

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Aborigin ... dnapping:e
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

:stirthepot: Stu...you’re just a silly African stewing in a pot of your own anger.
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:57 am :stirthepot: Stu...you’re just a silly African stewing in a pot of your own anger.
Truly amazing retort, you answered every single one of the points I made.

Enjoy the mark of the beast when it comes, it will be for the good of the people too and you will need to take it to, how did you put it: "Get back to where we were before the pandemic broke out" "Get the world’s economy back on track" Get back the ease of international travel" Get back to a life of no constraints"

You also said:
To do that, most of the population will have to be marked so I don’t mind making life difficult for the stragglers who will use any excuse to avoid doing the right thing.
I just fixed one word for you :)

None so blind as those that will not see.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Stu wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:08 pm
Fliegender wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:57 am :stirthepot: Stu...you’re just a silly African stewing in a pot of your own anger.

Enjoy the mark of the beast when it comes, it will be for the good of the people too and you will need to take it to, how did you put it: "Get back to where we were before the pandemic broke out" "Get the world’s economy back on track" Get back the ease of international travel" Get back to a life of no constraints"

You also said:
To do that, most of the population will have to be marked so I don’t mind making life difficult for the stragglers who will use any excuse to avoid doing the right thing.

If I lived in RSA like you do, I’d probably be bitter and angry too. Your country used to be thriving, prosperous and safe. After deKlerk & Mandela got their Nobel Prize, the rest of the world thought the future of RSA looked great. Now the place is one BIG mess. It’s another typical African state with corrupt officials, corrupt police, gangs, crime, violence... and things keep going downhill.

You talk about “freedom” but you don’t have any to speak of. RSA ranks 63rd out of 162 countries in personal freedom and 90th/162 in economic freedom. Overall, RSA is 68th in the world for overall freedoms for 2020 according to the Cato Institute’s Human Freedom Index. That’s not too impressive but on the bright side, RSA is ahead of Lybia and Uzbekistan. You know who is first in the world overall for personal freedom? New Zealand. If you lived there you would probably be much happier.
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:05 pm
Stu wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:08 pm

You also said:

If I lived in RSA like you do, I’d probably be bitter and angry too. Your country used to be thriving, prosperous and safe. After deKlerk & Mandela got their Nobel Prize, the rest of the world thought the future of RSA looked great. Now the place is one BIG mess. It’s another typical African state with corrupt officials, corrupt police, gangs, crime, violence... and things keep going downhill.

You talk about “freedom” but you don’t have any to speak of. RSA ranks 63rd out of 162 countries in personal freedom and 90th/162 in economic freedom. Overall, RSA is 68th in the world for overall freedoms for 2020 according to the Cato Institute’s Human Freedom Index. That’s not too impressive but on the bright side, RSA is ahead of Lybia and Uzbekistan. You know who is first in the world overall for personal freedom? New Zealand. If you lived there you would probably be much happier.
Are you a Christian? If you are you're a bit of a weird one. You seem to take pleasure in the fact that my country is a total mess. Oh and I am happy despite the mess my country is in..... :D That must grind you.....

What country do you stay in?

But we all know all this bluster of yours is just one huge deflection on your part to avoid all the points I made in my posts. You failed miserably at answering ANY of my points.

You can't answer ANY of the points I made so you decided to make it personal instead. Not very honest of you and quite disingenuous.

So I repeat what if the next vaccine involved a chip that acted as a vaccine passport because the current ones can be forged? Would you then take it because otherwise you would receive "heavy fines for transgressors and total confinement"?

Can you seriously not see the rights and liberty you are giving up to government by saying that if you exercise your own choice that you will be locked down and fined??? How can a Christian be so utterly blind?
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Whoever thinks New Zealand is a 'free' country is speaking out of ignorance and has little to no knowledge about what is going on...