Covid vaccine personal experiences

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:52 am FL traveling somewhere in Europe, showing his vaccination papers to the “Authorities”.

Oh, good gawd... I hope you’re not one of those Einsteins who believes there’s no freedom in Europe. The overall freest country in the world according to the Freedom Index is New Zealand. Six of the top ten countries on the Freedom Index are in Europe. The USA didn’t make the top ten, sorry. Reporters Without Borders evaluates media freedom around the world. New Zealand comes in ninth, the USA is 45th. First place is occupied by Norway. In the Human Development Index, Norway comes first, New Zealand is in a tie with Belgium for 14th place and the USA comes in 17th. Whatever methodology is used by organizations that evaluate personal, media and economic freedoms, the USA is never first. America is a free nation indeed, but there are freer places around the world. Some have much more freedom.

And as for getting stopped by the police, American officers are quite dangerous as recent events have made abundantly clear around the world...especially if you aren’t lily white...
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

We don’t need vaccination papers to travel in the US. Maybe if President Senile’s puppet masters have their way, we will.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:32 pm We don’t need vaccination papers to travel in the US. Maybe if President Senile’s puppet masters have their way, we will.
You must be getting senile in your old age. I’m beginning to see why you were fired as a Bored Moderator. I never said vaccination papers are necessary for travel in Europe. Such documents simply make entry into a foreign country easier at this time. The only document necessary to enter most countries is a passport.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:13 pm
FL wrote:
...and this morning my arm hurts a little...like an over exertion but I’m otherwise okay.
Do you actually remember the last time that you (over) exerted yourself?
I actually lead quite an active lifestyle since leaving prison.
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

I highly recommend people read this.

It has a lot of links to actual mRNA studies of the past and the mRNA science really is still experimental. This world wide distribution is really one big experiment. Long term effects are just unknown, the trials that have been dome in the past performed well until the animals were infected with a wild variant of the virus many months later and then most died from cytokine storms.

There are also links on these companies histories and other interesting stuff.

It's long but I recommend it.

18 Reasons I Wont Be Getting A Covid Vaccine
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

My wife’s sister was admitted to the hospital with chest pains and numbness on her right side, a couple of days after receiving the first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 shot*. My wife just found out this morning. She was there overnight, and is home now.

*of course the moderna “vaccine” had nothing to do with what happened to her. We all know the vaccines are safe. ;)
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:32 am My wife’s sister was admitted to the hospital with chest pains and numbness on her right side, a couple of days after receiving the first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 shot*. My wife just found out this morning. She was there overnight, and is home now.

*of course the moderna “vaccine” had nothing to do with what happened to her. We all know the vaccines are safe. ;)
Maybe your sister in law’s chest pains are due to the vaccine, maybe they are not. You’ll have to wait for the diagnosis. The vast majority of people have only minor side effects from the vaccine. Perhaps your sister in law won the Crappyball Lottery...

:flush:
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:01 am
RickD wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:32 am My wife’s sister was admitted to the hospital with chest pains and numbness on her right side, a couple of days after receiving the first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 shot*. My wife just found out this morning. She was there overnight, and is home now.

Maybe your sister in law’s chest pains are due to the vaccine, maybe they are not. You’ll have to wait for the diagnosis. The vast majority of people have only minor side effects from the vaccine. Perhaps your sister in law won the Crappyball Lottery...

:flush:
No! No! No! The vaccine cannot be the cause of chest pains and numbness! We are assured that the vaccines are safe!

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:07 pm We are assured that the vaccines are safe!
By George... I think he's got it! :D
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

DBowling wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:47 pm
RickD wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:07 pm We are assured that the vaccines are safe!
Yes! I told you that he was only pretending to be a numbskull :ebiggrin:
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:05 pm
DBowling wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:47 pm
Yes! I told you that he was only pretending to be a numbskull :ebiggrin:
I always knew that the gubment assured us that the Covid vaccines were safe, but it wasn’t until I drank the kool aid, that I actually believed it. Now I know better, never to question any medical company that doesn’t back their product. I see now that we just take them at their word. Silly me! y#-o

-Edward R Murrow

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Just a quick reminder from recent news that Covid-19 is most definitely NOT SAFE.

A second wave of COVID-19 is overwhelming India right now. Here's what we know.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 895091001/
India is being overwhelmed by a record-breaking wave of COVID-19 cases, with deaths keeping some crematoriums running 24 hours a day and hospitals running out of oxygen.
The country has become the first in the world to report more than 400,000 daily cases, according to data from Johns Hopkins University, as the surge threatens global efforts to tamp down the pandemic and return to pre-COVID life.
In India what is keeping crematoriums running 24 hours a day?
Its not masks...
Its not vaccines...
It is Covid-19 killing people that is keeping some crematoriums in India running 24 hours a day.

How about oxygen... what is causing hospitals in india to run out of oxygen?
Once again its not masks and its not vaccines... It is Covid-19 that is causing hospitals to run out of oxygen.

For anyone who might be interested.
How can I help India?
A number of charities are working to help India in its fight against the pandemic.

UNICEF is sending supplies and emergency equipment, including PPE kits and oxygen concentrators.
The India Development and Relief Fund, which is rated four stars by charity evaluator Charity Navigator, is running a campaign to help people in India who have lost their income and are going hungry because of the pandemic.
CARE, a global humanitarian organization, is working to provide hospital services, workers and equipment to India.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

DBowling wrote:
Just a quick reminder from recent news that Covid-19 is most definitely NOT SAFE.
You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth. Covid-19 has caused injury to some. Covid-19 vaccines have caused injuries to some.

You can’t claim that one is safe, and the other is “most definitely NOT SAFE”.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but you keep spouting off misinformation.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

RickD wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:50 am
I always knew that the gubment assured us that the Covid vaccines were safe, but it wasn’t until I drank the kool aid, that I actually believed it. Now I know better, never to question any medical company that doesn’t back their product. I see now that we just take them at their word. Silly me! y#-o
Does the Covid Antivaxx Symphony have the same composer as the Flat Earth Symphony? Both masterworks seem to have the lame same limping tempo.

:cuckoo: :harp:
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:01 pm
RickD wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:50 am
Does the Covid Antivaxx Symphony have the same composer as the Flat Earth Symphony? Both masterworks seem to have the lame same limping tempo.

:cuckoo: :harp:
No. The vaccine pushing fear mongers have the same composer as flat earthers. It’s Ray Charles. While one, the flat earther, blindly disagrees with everything the government says. The other, vaccine pushing cultists, blindly believe everything the government says. Both groups blindly deny reality. Vaccine pushing freaks are a particularly contemptible lot. They use guilt and manipulation, and intimidation to pressure people to get what they want. Actually, that’s more like Donald Trump. The vaccine pushing freaks are the new Trumpists.

-Edward R Murrow