Covid vaccine personal experiences

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1862
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 203 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#31

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:57 am

Fliegender wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 pm
My wife came out of retirement to administer vaccinations and some (not many) people refuse to be vaccinated with COVISHIELD, a vaccine developed and produced in India.
I can't speak to the efficacy of COVISHIELD in relation to other Covid vaccines, but I am very grateful for people like your wife who step up and take an active role to save human lives in the world wide battle against Covid.

I received my first Pfizer shot yesterday, and I had no reaction to shot #1. My arm feels just like it did when I got my flu shot last year.

I get shot #2 on April 2...
Good Friday
:D

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21974
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#32

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:52 am

DBowling wrote:
I received my first Pfizer shot yesterday, and I had no reaction to shot #1. My arm feels just like it did when I got my flu shot last year.
I’m happy to hear that. And I hope that you don’t get any of the bad effects that have been happening to others.

:D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8760
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 421 times
Been liked: 665 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#33

Post by Philip » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:52 am

DB: I received my first Pfizer shot yesterday, and I had no reaction to shot #1. My arm feels just like it did when I got my flu shot last year.
Oh, c'mon, DB, be honest and tell them the rest of it - that you woke up today speaking with a Wuhan accent! :lol:

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1862
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 203 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#34

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:07 am

Philip wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:52 am
DB: I received my first Pfizer shot yesterday, and I had no reaction to shot #1. My arm feels just like it did when I got my flu shot last year.
Oh, c'mon, DB, be honest and tell them the rest of it - that you woke up today speaking with a Wuhan accent! :lol:
Nope... I'm still speakin' Amair'cun...

But I did take Filegender's warning seriously.

I put the following sign on my wall to fight against nanorobot programming.
"GLOBAL WARMING IS JUST A MYTH"
:P

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21974
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#35

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:13 am

FL wrote:
Yes, hospitalizations and deaths are down because of the vaccination campaign. That’s the only reason.
That’s just wrong. In my hospital for example, deaths of people with serious symptoms from Covid are down because doctors have learned how to treat, and how not to treat patients.

And if you knew about what vaccinations are supposed to do, you wouldn’t possibly have said that vaccinations are the only reason why hospitalizations are down. Vaccines are supposed to trigger an immune response, just like when one is exposed to the virus. So, in reality, if vaccinations do what they’re supposed to do, less people get sick because of natural immunity and vaccinations.
It’s only an anecdotal poll anyway and has even less meaning now when the vaccines have so far been proven to be safe.
What? Safe means free from harm or risk.

Have you even seen what has happened to some people after getting the vaccines?
Even the recent “worry” around the AstraZeneca vaccine is largely baseless (30 people out of 5 million vaccinated have had a serious side-effect not necessarily attributable to the vaccine).
Where on earth are you getting this misinformation?
So yes, fear, misinformation and ignorance are the reasons for people refusing to be vaccinated.
No. Wrong again. Many people I work with have had the antibodies. There’s no need for them to be vaccinated. Others are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant, and since there’s no data on that group, and their doctors are telling them not to get vaccinated, then they don’t. Others don’t see a risk/reward scenario siding with a vaccine, when the chances of them having any serious reaction to the virus is so low, and the long-term effects of the vaccine are unknown.
My wife came out of retirement to administer vaccinations and some (not many) people refuse to be vaccinated with COVISHIELD, a vaccine developed and produced in India. They refused it because it was Indian and for no other reason. It happened today. There’s an example of fear, misinformation and ignorance right there.
Sure, and there are probably people who won’t get vaccinated because they think that the vaccine will change their dna. Don’t dismiss the facts, just because a few kooks overreact.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8760
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 421 times
Been liked: 665 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#36

Post by Philip » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:01 am

Rick vs. the pro-vaxxers:

:popcornduo:

:duel:

Meanwhile, in other news, Q-Anon groups say the Covid vaccines are designed to turn our children gay or trans. :shock:

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#37

Post by Fliegender » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:09 am

DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:57 am
Fliegender wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 pm
My wife came out of retirement to administer vaccinations and some (not many) people refuse to be vaccinated with COVISHIELD, a vaccine developed and produced in India.
I can't speak to the efficacy of COVISHIELD in relation to other Covid vaccines, but I am very grateful for people like your wife who step up and take an active role to save human lives in the world wide battle against Covid.

I received my first Pfizer shot yesterday, and I had no reaction to shot #1. My arm feels just like it did when I got my flu shot last year.

I get shot #2 on April 2...
Good Friday
:D
Now I’m worried about you. Do you realize that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine you received was developed in Germany by a husband-and-wife team who emigrated from Turkey??? (Can you not SEE the implications of that?!). And you claim to have no side effects! The nanorobots injected with that vaccine are insidious... you are on your way to destroying the American way of life and you’re quite oblivious to it...

As for the COVISHIELD vaccine, it has a comparable efficacy to the main players from Pfizer/BioNTech and AstraZeneca. The only real problem are the nanorobots injected along with this Indian vaccine give people an irresistible urge to eat curry and watch Bollywood movies.

(There have also been scattered reports of Pentecostals dropping to the floor in a trance and speaking Hindi.)

:amen:
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21974
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#38

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:36 am

Philip wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:01 am
Rick vs. the pro-vaxxers:

:popcornduo:

:duel:

Meanwhile, in other news, Q-Anon groups say the Covid vaccines are designed to turn our children gay or trans. :shock:
What’s funny Phil,

Is that anti-vaxxers who believe that the MRNA vaccines will alter dna actually listen to me, and rethink their misinformation when I show them that nobody’s dna is altered when someone gets a vaccine. It seems that it’s only the rabid pro-vaxxers who can’t change their minds when logic and reason hits them in the face.

That’s pretty ironic, don’tcha think?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21974
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#39

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:45 am

Laugh it up guys. It seems this doctor was mocking anti-vaxxers up until the time of his death caused by “heart attack”.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2021-03-05-do ... abbed.html#
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#40

Post by Fliegender » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:05 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:36 am

Is that anti-vaxxers who believe that the MRNA vaccines will alter dna actually listen to me, and rethink their misinformation when I show them that nobody’s dna is altered when someone gets a vaccine. It seems that it’s only the rabid pro-vaxxers who can’t change their minds when logic and reason hits them in the face.

That’s pretty ironic, don’tcha think?
Only a nut would think the Covid vaccines alter your DNA. I’ve been saying since the beginning that nanorobots are injected along with the vaccines. Need proof? Scroll up and read where DBowling has had to put up a sign on his wall reading

GLOBAL WARMING IS JUST A MYTH

...just to fight against nanorobot programming. I admire his commitment to reason but it’s a lost cause. He will soon believe in global warming, want to prevent law-abiding citizens from owning machine guns and flame-throwers (for personal protection) and eventually he’ll want reasonably-priced prescription drugs at Walgreens. His mind is on its way to being compost.

I warned him but he wouldn’t listen.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21974
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#41

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:06 pm

Only a nut would think the Covid vaccines alter your DNA.
I wouldn’t say that necessarily. If shown evidence that Covid vaccines don’t alter dna, and they still believe, then that’s bordering on nutsville. Just like the nitwits that still believe Covid vaccines are safe, when there’s plenty of evidence that says otherwise. Those people live on the border of Nutsville.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#42

Post by Fliegender » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:01 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:06 pm
Only a nut would think the Covid vaccines alter your DNA.
I wouldn’t say that necessarily. If shown evidence that Covid vaccines don’t alter dna, and they still believe, then that’s bordering on nutsville. Just like the nitwits that still believe Covid vaccines are safe, when there’s plenty of evidence that says otherwise. Those people live on the border of Nutsville
You’re right. The vaccines are terribly dangerous! 30 people with serious side effects out of 5 million injections are terrible odds! The Satanist Cabal Of Democrats are trying to tell us that this is statistically irrelevant but we know better! They are hiding the truth!
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1862
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 203 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#43

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:04 pm

Fliegender wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:01 pm
You’re right. The vaccines are terribly dangerous! 30 people with serious side effects out of 5 million injections are terrible odds!
But a mortality rate of 2% (2.65 million deaths out of 119 million cases world wide) is not a big deal and we shouldn't really worry about it.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#44

Post by Stu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:04 am

RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:06 pm
Only a nut would think the Covid vaccines alter your DNA.
I wouldn’t say that necessarily. If shown evidence that Covid vaccines don’t alter dna, and they still believe, then that’s bordering on nutsville. Just like the nitwits that still believe Covid vaccines are safe, when there’s plenty of evidence that says otherwise. Those people live on the border of Nutsville.
I wouldn't be so quick to say that mRNA vaccines don't change your DNA.

Here's Moderna's chief medical officer Tal Zaks at a TED talk who says that mRNA vaccines will alter your DNA. I don't think it is the Covid-19 vaccine that he is referring to but ones they are working on, so it could be future vaccines for Covid variants or future virus' that are just as deadly or worse.

Scroll down for the video.

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/bombshel ... lters-dna/
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21974
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 1139 times

Re: Covid vaccine personal experiences

#45

Post by RickD » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:02 am

FL wrote:
You’re right. The vaccines are terribly dangerous! 30 people with serious side effects out of 5 million injections are terrible odds! The Satanist Cabal Of Democrats are trying to tell us that this is statistically irrelevant but we know better! They are hiding the truth!
I’ve already asked you once to provide where you got the information of your claim. I’ll ask you again. Where are you getting this information? If you’re going to make wild claims like this, you need to show proof of them.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply