Lifes that don't seem to matter

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Lifes that don't seem to matter

Post by Byblos »

- David Dorn
- Bernell Tremmell

Children:
- LeGend Taliferro
- Natalie Wallace
- Mekhi James
- Vernado Jones Jr.
- Amaria Jones
- Lena Nunez
- Sincere Gaston
- Cannon Hinnant

Just a few of the names dismissed by the rioters and looters, barely mentioned in the complicit lamestream media.

Look them up, keep them alive in our prayers. Never to be forgotten.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Lifes that don't seem to matter

Post by RickD »

Some of those are black lives that don’t matter, because they don’t fit the narrative.

I’m not familiar with most of those, but the Cannon Hinnant story is horrible.

Didn’t hear a peep in the mainstream media, about a black man shooting a 5 year old white boy.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:05 am Some of those are black lives that don’t matter, because they don’t fit the narrative.

I’m not familiar with most of those, but the Cannon Hinnant story is horrible.

Didn’t hear a peep in the mainstream media, about a black man shooting a 5 year old white boy.
Absolutely heinous, pure evil to shoot a five year old kid for riding his bike on his lawn.

P.S. Cannon is the only white person in that list.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

What’s interesting is that many of those people on your list are victims of black on black crime, which is the number one killer of blacks in America.

I wonder why black lives matter doesn’t protest the number one killer of black people in America.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:24 am What’s interesting is that many of those people on your list are victims of black on black crime, which is the number one killer of blacks in America.

I wonder why black lives matter doesn’t protest the number one killer of black people in America.
Because they don't matter to them. BLM just like Antifa is not about black lives or any lives.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Why is mainstream media and all of the major sports getting sucked into this bogus narrative?

-Edward R Murrow