Regarding universal healthcare...

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Regarding universal healthcare...

Post by edwardmurphy »

It turns out that the American insurance industry has been deliberately spreading misinformation about the quality of the Canadian healthcare system. Go figure.
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Regarding universal healthcare...

Post by Fliegender »

edwardmurphy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:49 am It turns out that the American insurance industry has been deliberately spreading misinformation about the quality of the Canadian healthcare system. Go figure.
Are you surprised? Big pharma, AMA members, hospitals and agents make a killing in the USA on healthcare. Only a fool would slit the throat of his milk cow. The USA is the only developed country with such a crappy healthcare system that sees millions of its citizens going into debt or bankruptcy just to get medical care...not to speak of millions more who are simply uninsured, period. They just go home to die. EMTALA is nice legislation that hospitals try to circumvent when possible because no milk comes from that dry cow.

Move to Canada, Edward. Life is better, you’ll earn more money and your children will actually have an education when they graduate from high school. If Canada seems too cold, try New Zealand. It’s nice if a little off the beaten track. You’re young. The time to emigrate is now.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I'd take FL's advice. Now Biden picked Kamala it's a sure thing Trump will be POTUS another term. What a stupid pick after Tulsi flattened her in the debates. I'm not sure how you'll survive Ed under another Trump term.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote:
I'm not sure how you'll survive Ed under another Trump term.
You’re right K. I don’t know how we’d survive Ed under another Trump term.
;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I know, right? It's like "I'm trying to cling to the illusion of normalcy and hide behind false equivalencies so that I don't have to admit that I'm supporting the rise of authoritarianism in America" and Ed just keeps posting evidence of my complicity! Why can't he see that everything is subjective, there's no such thing as truth, all politicians are the same?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

edwardmurphy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:46 am I know, right? It's like "I'm trying to cling to the illusion of normalcy and hide behind false equivalencies so that I don't have to admit that I'm supporting the rise of authoritarianism in America" and Ed just keeps posting evidence of my complicity! Why can't he see that everything is subjective, there's no such thing as truth, all politicians are the same?
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

The first time I laugh this hard in a long time. You are just like your delusional leftist buddies in the media. You've repeated your lies so many times you actually and sincerely now believe them. Well, at least I hope that's the case. It's better than the alternative, that they're completely sociopathic to ignore what is happening in our cities before our very eyes. It's all summer of love. :shakehead:

Pathetic.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-Edward R Murrow

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Whatever lets you sleep at night.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:47 am Image
OK... this is fun... :D

This poor fellow is living in the fantasy world of Trumpian alternative 'facts'
He has lost his mind and is asking for a new one
Someone should really help him
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

RickD wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:43 pm Image
oh... another one...

I might have to actually agree with Rick on this one.
This is the most accurate representation of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" that I have seen from Rick so far... :D
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

edwardmurphy wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:46 am I know, right? It's like "I'm trying to cling to the illusion of normalcy and hide behind false equivalencies so that I don't have to admit that I'm supporting the rise of authoritarianism in America" and Ed just keeps posting evidence of my complicity! Why can't he see that everything is subjective, there's no such thing as truth, all politicians are the same?
Ed, you’ll get no sense out of these Christotrumpist morons. They actually believe the USA has the world’s best healthcare and that every one else in the world envies it. Hahaha :pound: .

The evidence to the contrary is all a lie because The Lord Trump said so.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Fliegender wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:05 pm
Ed, you’ll get no sense out of these Christotrumpist morons. They actually believe the USA has the world’s best healthcare and that every one else in the world envies it. Hahaha :pound: .

The evidence to the contrary is all a lie because The Lord Trump said so.

You wouldn't know sense if it smacked you in the frontal lobe.

Seriously, K is right. What the hell happened to this message board to allow such hatred to and utter dismussivness of conservative Christians go unfettered. And you wonder why traffic is practically dead? Very sad. :shakehead:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.