Margaret Sanger CANCELLED!

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Margaret Sanger CANCELLED!

Post by Philip »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Margaret Sanger CANCELLED!

Post by RickD »

In other news...

Karl Marx will have his name removed from Communism.

And Abe Lincoln is no longer the president that freed the slaves.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Re: Margaret Sanger CANCELLED!

Post by Philip »

What terrible ironies there are amongst those who are upset over Margaret Sanger's targeting of black children for abortion. Because almost all of the trendy cancel culture wanting to rub her name out (over her genocidal attitude towards black babies she considered undesirable) don't even consider babies in the womb to be human beings in the first place. But it doesn't seem to bother them that millions of black babies are killed by their own mothers - apparently, as long as it is black women desiring and pursuing their killing. Sanger also wanted to have people with genetic disabilities sterilized, as their babies, potentially carrying the same disabilities, were deemed undesirable. But really, how different is that from the millions of women given pregnancy tests for Downs Syndrome, upon which the same crowd wouldn't blink if a woman aborted her child if so diagnosed?