Covid Virus Activities Risks Rated by Danger of Each

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Covid Virus Activities Risks Rated by Danger of Each

Post by Philip »

Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Covid Virus Activities Risks Rated by Danger of Each

Post by Fliegender »

I was never worried about this corona virus thing. My wife got it, a neighbor got it and both are still alive. Sure, some young & apparently healthy people get it and die but...that’s life. Most of those who die due to COVID-19 are aged and frail. So the Grim Reaper came early for some...you gotta die of somethin’.

It’s amusing that the Brazilian Trump got sick with this virus and is now wearing a 😷 mask. :pound:

(That’s poetic justice!)
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Covid Virus Activities Risks Rated by Danger of Each

Post by RickD »

Working in a hospital, I deal with protecting myself from all sorts of viruses, on a daily basis. This coronavirus isn’t really disturbing to us because it’s part of our day to day life. What’s disturbing, is the dishonesty surrounding the statistics regarding Covid 19. Causes of death that were coronavirus. Instead of separating people with the coronavirus who died of something else, and people who actually died from the virus, they’ve been lumped together. Hospitals get more govt money for treating coronavirus patients, so it’s in their best interest monetarily, to have as many Covid 19 patients as they can.

An interesting statistic I heard today, was that the median age of people “dying from COVID-19” in NY, is over the life expectancy age in NY. And the majority of COVID-19 deaths are of old people in nursing homes. Well guess what? The majority of deaths was already old people in nursing homes, before the coronavirus.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony