Convinced yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Convinced yet?

Post by edwardmurphy »

I forgot about Jarrett's claim that Schiff "colluded" with the whistleblower. He didn't..

Also, here's a link to the whistleblower page on FactCheck.org. It's a good resource if you're trying to keep up with Trump's stream of lies.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 am
RickD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:38 amShow me a single credible news source that has proof that Epstein raped prepubescent girls, and I'll take back what I said.

I've not seen any credible evidence, that Epstein was a pedophile.

He was a sick, twisted man, but stop calling him a pedophile.
While I 100% agree that Abe spouts a lot of nonsense, this one doesn't bother me. I have a tough time differentiating between an old guy who's sexually attracted to my 6 year old and an old guy who's sexually attracted to my 13 year old. I think Abe's word choice is close enough.

That said, I looked it up and the term for adult sexual attraction to pubescent kids is hebephilia. So it seems that Epstein was a hebephile. That, in my opinion, doesn't change much. I'm still glad the piece of [poop] is dead.
I'm pointing it out, because I'm tired of Abe posting "facts" that he thinks are "close enough", so it must be true. Was he a pedophile? Nope. But it's close enough for Abe. Obama's father was from Kenya. Oops, close enough, That means Obama was born in Kenya. And, etc.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

The impeachment inquiry is not a joke.
The way it's being conducted most certainly IS a joke! A sad one.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Philip wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 pm
The impeachment inquiry is not a joke.
The way it's being conducted most certainly IS a joke! A sad one.
So let's see...

The rules they're following are the same ones that the GOP put in place back in 2015. They're maybe not the best rules, but the Republicans made their bed. Fair is fair.

The decision to keep the initial inquiry in committees matches the Clinton and Nixon impeachments, and is standard procedure for any criminal investigation. This is the grand jury stage. Nothing to gripe about there.

The GOP claim that they don't have any representation in the closed door hearings is BS, since all of the committees are bipartisan and include about 55 GOP Congresspeople all told. Eleven of the twelve morons who raided that SCIF were already invited.

Maybe your beef is with the whistleblower not being dragged into the limelight, but that would be a silly complaint. His initial report has been independently corroborated. He really has nothing to add, except his head to the chopping block if the GOP can figure out how to do it.

Is the problem that the Dems aren't allowing the GOP committee members to grandstand and ask inane, disruptive question during the hearings? If so then suck it up - the majority party gets to shut down partisan hissy fits. Again, fair is fair. If the Republicans wanted to be in charge they should have won more races in 2018.

Those are the most common objections I've seen lately. Did I cover yours? If not then why do you think the inquiry is being conducted like a joke?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I love to see Ed getting his hopes up again only to be let down again because he believes fake news.He is going to be let down again after I warned him over and over about fake news.Go ahead Ed but when this fails just like everything else they've tried they said was going to work just remember. Don't believe fake news
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:30 pm
edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 am
RickD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:38 amShow me a single credible news source that has proof that Epstein raped prepubescent girls, and I'll take back what I said.

I've not seen any credible evidence, that Epstein was a pedophile.

He was a sick, twisted man, but stop calling him a pedophile.
While I 100% agree that Abe spouts a lot of nonsense, this one doesn't bother me. I have a tough time differentiating between an old guy who's sexually attracted to my 6 year old and an old guy who's sexually attracted to my 13 year old. I think Abe's word choice is close enough.

That said, I looked it up and the term for adult sexual attraction to pubescent kids is hebephilia. So it seems that Epstein was a hebephile. That, in my opinion, doesn't change much. I'm still glad the piece of [poop] is dead.
I'm pointing it out, because I'm tired of Abe posting "facts" that he thinks are "close enough", so it must be true. Was he a pedophile? Nope. But it's close enough for Abe. Obama's father was from Kenya. Oops, close enough, That means Obama was born in Kenya. And, etc.
I gave you evidence though for both and you rejected it.So nothing I can do to convince you.You think everybody is confused about what a pedophile is and you think the video I gave you was edited.So what can I do to convince you? By the way it has not been totally revealed that Obama was not born in the US but Kenya and worked for the CIA.You'll just have to wait n see,like me. But I know its coming,just don't know when.

Q is posting again and I'll give you a link to his new posts. Check out the one about C....A is CIA
https://qmap.pub/
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

President Trump says that President Obama was born in the United States.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-ca ... born-in-us

How's that for a conundrum?

Do you believe your alt-right news source, or do you believe your President. One of them is wrong.

Oh no! What do you do?!?!?

:angeldevil:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:44 pm President Trump says that President Obama was born in the United States.

Do you believe your alt-right news source, or do you believe your President. One of them is wrong.

Trump is going to be surprised too when it is revealed.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:44 pm President Trump says that President Obama was born in the United States.

Did you check out the Q link I gave you? Tell me what you think of Q posts.I mean the way he posts in coded language and yet he reveals what he is all about.Nothing in his posts is harmful or bad or threatening and is good even if you can't fully understand everything.

Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

Hey people, just get rid of that mongrel will ya. y:o)
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Did you check out the Q link I gave you? Tell me what you think of Q posts.I mean the way he posts in coded language and yet he reveals what he is all about.Nothing in his posts is harmful or bad or threatening and is good even if you can't fully understand everything.
So, it's good that he's perpetuating the lie that President Obama was born in Kenya? It's good that the videos were taken out of context, to make it sound like Obama wasn't born in the US?

Your definition of "good", is a little bit off.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Yep, Rick, on that last one, if Abe were in the army, he'd be known as "Major Dodge." :pound:
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Tell me what you think of Q posts.I mean the way he posts in coded language and yet he reveals what he is all about.Nothing in his posts is harmful or bad or threatening and is good even if you can't fully understand everything.
Have you seen a "psychic" make a cold read? Well, Q is doing pretty much the same thing.

Psychics, fortune tellers, and mediums use cold reads to convince the gullible that they have secret knowledge from the great beyond - knowledge for which the mark should pay $100 an hour.

Q uses a dizzying array of misrepresentations, conspiracy theories, and coincidences - generally dropped in as ominous hints and dark innuendos - to manipulate the ignorant and gullible into thinking that they're in on something big. It works because it makes you guys feel special. You've never read the Constitution, you slept through civics class, and you have no real awareness or understanding of economics, politics, history, or current events, but that doesn't matter. You've got Q, and Q gives you the confidence to be smugly condescending whenever one of those smart alec college boys starts up with their book learnin' and awareness of current events.

Good for you, I guess. Q is an online cult at this point, but you seen happy to be a member. Just don't give those guys any money.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:49 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:00 pm

So, it's good that he's perpetuating the lie that President Obama was born in Kenya? It's good that the videos were taken out of context, to make it sound like Obama wasn't born in the US?

Your definition of "good", is a little bit off.
You believe it is a lie.The video Q posted is not taking Obama out of context,you just refuse to hear Obama state he was not born in Hawaii but Kenya,for some reason.It has'nt been revealed yet, but it will be.There are too many Q proofs for me to ignore in order to think Q is wrong about this.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 am
Tell me what you think of Q posts.I mean the way he posts in coded language and yet he reveals what he is all about.Nothing in his posts is harmful or bad or threatening and is good even if you can't fully understand everything.
Have you seen a "psychic" make a cold read? Well, Q is doing pretty much the same thing.

Psychics, fortune tellers, and mediums use cold reads to convince the gullible that they have secret knowledge from the great beyond - knowledge for which the mark should pay $100 an hour.

Q uses a dizzying array of misrepresentations, conspiracy theories, and coincidences - generally dropped in as ominous hints and dark innuendos - to manipulate the ignorant and gullible into thinking that they're in on something big. It works because it makes you guys feel special. You've never read the Constitution, you slept through civics class, and you have no real awareness or understanding of economics, politics, history, or current events, but that doesn't matter. You've got Q, and Q gives you the confidence to be smugly condescending whenever one of those smart alec college boys starts up with their book learnin' and awareness of current events.

Good for you, I guess. Q is an online cult at this point, but you seen happy to be a member. Just don't give those guys any money.
It does you no good to post an anti Q link from the liberal MSM because it is rubbish and we already know what the MSM says about Q. Now you may not believe Q but again nothing in his posts is bad,evil,threatening,etc.I've been following Q posts since the beginning and so I know more about it than you do.You're just going on what the MSM says about Q. Again.I've seen too many Q proofs to doubt Q and if I did not know about Q I'd have no hope at all that the corrupt people in our government are going to face justice for their crimes against America.But because I know Q is legit I know nothing can stop what is coming.

As a matter of fact this impeachment garbage - expect to see this boomerang back on to the Democrats and watch the Hunters become the Hunted. The Senate was the key too. Just wait and see what happens if the Democrats impeach Trump in the House and this goes to the Senate because Discovery is a powerful weapon and all witnesses and people involved will be called in to testify under oath and the Democrats and MSM already set the precedent for what happens if you lie under oath.The whole world will be watching too.The year of the boomerang!