Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
edwardmurphy
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#166

Post by edwardmurphy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 am

Trump hasn't started his wall. He's just been taking credit for previously planned and funded replacement and repair projects. The wall won't be built in Trump's lifetime, if ever. The next Democratic President will kill it outright, and the next Republican will quietly let it wither away. It's not a sensible or popular policy proposal.

And RBG again? Come on, Abe...
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#167

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:27 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 am
Trump hasn't started his wall. He's just been taking credit for previously planned and funded replacement and repair projects. The wall won't be built in Trump's lifetime, if ever. The next Democratic President will kill it outright, and the next Republican will quietly let it wither away. It's not a sensible or popular policy proposal.

And RBG again? Come on, Abe...
So they were just lying and what you say is true because you say so? I told you the Army Corp of Engineers is building the wall and there is a General sitting right there telling you how much wall has been built and how much will be built by the end of this year,almost half of the wall. But of course you ignore any evidence I give you.

You Democrats won't be in power anytime soon because the American people will not support a party that accuses you of a crime without evidence,due process and a trial,but wants you to be prosecuted anyway just because they believe you committed a crime. We will not live in America where you can be accused of a crime and law enforcement is allowed onto your property without evidence and a warrant but searches for any crime to bust you anyway because people claim you are guilty of a crime. We will have privacy rights in America something the Democrats are opposing right now for everybody to see.Go ahead and demand Trump's taxes because he will wait until the right time and release them which will show he is innocent. Then he will demand the Democrats Taxes and it will be them that are guilty of cheating on their taxes with off-shore accounts,etc.. Be careful of the Precedent you Democrats are setting up because President Trump is baiting them.

Allison Mack the former Smallville actress pleads guilty that she manipulated women into being sex slaves for the leader of a purported self help group tied to the Clinton's.I've been telling ya'll the child sex trafficking stuff is going to be exposed and you'll understand why we say they are evil and sick.This is just the beginning so I hope you are buckled up and ready to be shocked like we are.Q is right! It is coming out.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04- ... -cult-case
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20842
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#168

Post by RickD » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 pm

ACB wrote:
You Democrats...
Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat.

You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat.

Yet you still call him a democrat.

I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#169

Post by abelcainsbrother » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm

RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 pm
ACB wrote:
You Democrats...
Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat.

You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat.

Yet you still call him a democrat.

I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this.
I should have said The Democrats will not be in power anytime soon.However I have to ask if he is not a Democrat then why does he post links,articles,news,liberal talk,etc that are made by Democrats? Are we supposed to ignore the evidence he gives us that leads me to think he is a Democrat or at the least is aligned with them in their opposition to President Trump and just believe him if he claims to not be a Democrat? I am not a Republican and cannot stand the Republican Party and I in no way make it seem like I support them in any way other than supporting President Trump through the Republican Party yet he gives the impression he does support the Democratic Party.I make it known I don't like the Republican Party and criticize Republican Presidents too,not just Democrats. I am not trying to insult anybody as the insults are leveled at me most of the time and I just ignore it and try to continue to show why I'm right.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20842
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#170

Post by RickD » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:50 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm
RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 pm
ACB wrote:
You Democrats...
Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat.

You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat.

Yet you still call him a democrat.

I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this.
I should have said The Democrats will not be in power anytime soon.However I have to ask if he is not a Democrat then why does he post links,articles,news,liberal talk,etc that are made by Democrats? Are we supposed to ignore the evidence he gives us that leads me to think he is a Democrat or at the least is aligned with them in their opposition to President Trump and just believe him if he claims to not be a Democrat? I am not a Republican and cannot stand the Republican Party and I in no way make it seem like I support them in any way other than supporting President Trump through the Republican Party yet he gives the impression he does support the Democratic Party.I make it known I don't like the Republican Party and criticize Republican Presidents too,not just Democrats. I am not trying to insult anybody as the insults are leveled at me most of the time and I just ignore it and try to continue to show why I'm right.
Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that one doesn't have to be a democrat, to oppose president Trump.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#171

Post by Stu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am

RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 pm
ACB wrote:
You Democrats...
Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat.

You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat.

Yet you still call him a democrat.

I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this.
Well whenever points are raised against the Democrats, their members or policies he certainly defends them, quite aggressively too, like he is one.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20842
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#172

Post by RickD » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:47 am

Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am
RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 pm
ACB wrote:
You Democrats...
Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat.

You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat.

Yet you still call him a democrat.

I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this.
Well whenever points are raised against the Democrats, their members or policies he certainly defends them, quite aggressively too, like he is one.
And I agree with Republican policies more often than I disagree, but I'm not a republican.

And I defend an atheist 100% of the time, over a Christian, when I believe the Christian is wrong. That doesn't make me an atheist.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8003
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#173

Post by Philip » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:49 am

Rick:

And I agree with Republican policies more often than I disagree, but I'm not a republican.

And I defend an atheist 100% of the time, over a Christian, when I believe the Christian is wrong. That doesn't make me an atheist.
Exactly!!!

And just because one is forced to make a decision to support one politician doesn't mean they don't have a lot of concerns or even anger at some of the things they've done, as while wishing there had been a far better candidate to vote for. But sometimes, a bad choice must pragmatically be made over a perceived far worst choice, as one hopes for a much better candidate choices going forward.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#174

Post by abelcainsbrother » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:06 pm

RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:50 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:18 pm
RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 pm
ACB wrote:
You Democrats...
Edwardmurphy is still NOT a democrat.

You been told multiple times, that he is not a democrat.

Yet you still call him a democrat.

I wonder if I'm the only one who is seeing this.
I should have said The Democrats will not be in power anytime soon.However I have to ask if he is not a Democrat then why does he post links,articles,news,liberal talk,etc that are made by Democrats? Are we supposed to ignore the evidence he gives us that leads me to think he is a Democrat or at the least is aligned with them in their opposition to President Trump and just believe him if he claims to not be a Democrat? I am not a Republican and cannot stand the Republican Party and I in no way make it seem like I support them in any way other than supporting President Trump through the Republican Party yet he gives the impression he does support the Democratic Party.I make it known I don't like the Republican Party and criticize Republican Presidents too,not just Democrats. I am not trying to insult anybody as the insults are leveled at me most of the time and I just ignore it and try to continue to show why I'm right.
Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize that one doesn't have to be a democrat, to oppose president Trump.
Why would anybody who knows what has been going on for 3 years now oppose Trump? I mean the out right lies directed at him from Democrats and the MSM.And yet despite it all Republicans are finally winning politically and they have'nt in decades. Conservatives could not even point to one political victory for all of the years of voting for Republicans before Trump and yet they have won more with Trump than they ever did and probably would've had he not run for President. We now know Democrats were illegally spying on Ted Cruz too just in case he won because he would've been President probably had Trump not run.They were looking for something to use against him in case he won or became a threat to their agenda. Democrats dominated politics for decades and on every important political issue won at the end of the day.I mean it is hard to see flaws in President Trump compared to his political enemies but that does not mean he does'nt have any flaws. Still,when I think of all of the criminals in our government who have committed out right treason and sedition against the US it is really hard to see flaws in Trump.It is like some people nit-pick President Trump and see flaws while ignoring the treason and criminal activity in our government that is far far worse than what they complain about with President Trump.However I know that alot of people are just not as informed as they should be and so it is easier to see flaws with President Trump because of that.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20842
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#175

Post by RickD » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:24 pm

ACB wrote:
Why would anybody who knows what has been going on for 3 years now oppose Trump?
I can think of absolutely nothing that Trump has said nor done, to give anyone a reason to oppose him.

:lol:
These users liked this post by RickD (total 2):
abelcainsbrother (Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:29 pm) • edwardmurphy (Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 am)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#176

Post by abelcainsbrother » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Trump will not be impeached.He and his administration have been on Defense the first two years over this colluding with Russia mess and the Mueller investigation, But now it is going to be the Democrats and Deep State that are going to be on defense with Trump and his team on offense and when the dust settles it will be the Democrats who accused President Trump of crimes that will be the ones indicted for real crimes,with real evidence for people to see for themselves. You see as Q revealed to us the Mueller investigation was their firewall but now it is gone and they have no firewall any more.We are talking recorded messages,video,communications that prove they are guilty.Already several MSM outlets have put out info trying to get ahead of this info by talking about fake videos that are produced where they are doctored to look like certian people.Even Democrat Adam Schiff the leader of the House judiciary committee has mentioned this in interviews on the MSM,as well As former President Obama in his trip he is now on in Europe giving speeches,even he mentioned fake videos. This is because the Deep State and they know about Q and they know they are guilty and so them along with their MSM puppets are trying to get out ahead of the evidence that is going to be coming out that will expose them and they can say we warned about these fake videos,etc and try to explain it away. It will not work as Q says but this is their plan.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#177

Post by abelcainsbrother » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:18 pm

If you are interested in my former post and want to hear it explained far better than I can? Watch this.
First Half Of 2019 Was The Exoneration,The Second Half Brings People To Justice.
https://youtu.be/fatucPjpASE
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#178

Post by edwardmurphy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 am

Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am
Well whenever points are raised against the Democrats, their members or policies he certainly defends them, quite aggressively too, like he is one.
Stu, you have a long history of posting hyperbolic [nonsense] and sticking by it long after it's been categorically debunked. I almost always push back against your posts (in this section of the forums) because they're almost always full of lies. The fact that I call liars out for lying doesn't necessarily mean that I support whatever their lies are meant to undermine.

So yeah, sometimes I agree with the Democrats, but what I'm doing when you and I interact is actually just fact checking. If there was some left-winger on these boards posting hyperbolic left-wing [nonsense] I'd call him out on it, too.
Philip wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:49 am
Rick:

And I agree with Republican policies more often than I disagree, but I'm not a republican.

And I defend an atheist 100% of the time, over a Christian, when I believe the Christian is wrong. That doesn't make me an atheist.
Exactly!!!

And just because one is forced to make a decision to support one politician doesn't mean they don't have a lot of concerns or even anger at some of the things they've done, as while wishing there had been a far better candidate to vote for. But sometimes, a bad choice must pragmatically be made over a perceived far worst choice, as one hopes for a much better candidate choices going forward.
Yep, that sums up my position very well.

Back in 2016 I voted in the Democratic primary (for Bernie, in case you were wondering). Doing so meant that I'd automatically be registered as a Democrat unless I reaffirmed my desire to remain an independent, explicitly and in writing, that very day. So I went and stood in line, and when my turn came that's what I did. Thus I am an independent, not a Democrat, because I chose to be an independent and chose not to be a Democrat.

In practical terms it doesn't make a lot of difference. Being registered with a party would prevent me from voting in the other party's primaries, but that's about it. Still, the distinction matters to me.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20842
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#179

Post by RickD » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:02 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 am
Stu wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am
Well whenever points are raised against the Democrats, their members or policies he certainly defends them, quite aggressively too, like he is one.
Stu, you have a long history of posting hyperbolic [nonsense] and sticking by it long after it's been categorically debunked. I almost always push back against your posts (in this section of the forums) because they're almost always full of lies. The fact that I call liars out for lying doesn't necessarily mean that I support whatever their lies are meant to undermine.

So yeah, sometimes I agree with the Democrats, but what I'm doing when you and I interact is actually just fact checking. If there was some left-winger on these boards posting hyperbolic left-wing [nonsense] I'd call him out on it, too.
Philip wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:49 am
Rick:

And I agree with Republican policies more often than I disagree, but I'm not a republican.

And I defend an atheist 100% of the time, over a Christian, when I believe the Christian is wrong. That doesn't make me an atheist.
Exactly!!!

And just because one is forced to make a decision to support one politician doesn't mean they don't have a lot of concerns or even anger at some of the things they've done, as while wishing there had been a far better candidate to vote for. But sometimes, a bad choice must pragmatically be made over a perceived far worst choice, as one hopes for a much better candidate choices going forward.
Yep, that sums up my position very well.

Back in 2016 I voted in the Democratic primary (for Bernie, in case you were wondering). Doing so meant that I'd automatically be registered as a Democrat unless I reaffirmed my desire to remain an independent, explicitly and in writing, that very day. So I went and stood in line, and when my turn came that's what I did. Thus I am an independent, not a Democrat, because I chose to be an independent and chose not to be a Democrat.

In practical terms it doesn't make a lot of difference. Being registered with a party would prevent me from voting in the other party's primaries, but that's about it. Still, the distinction matters to me.
When I was a registered voter in Massachusetts, I was registered as an independent. Which meant that I wasn't registered in any party. In Florida, "Independent" is an actual party. In order to vote in the primaries in Florida, I have to be registered in the party that I want to vote for someone in.

So I had to register as a republican, in order to vote for the candidate I wanted to vote for in the primaries.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1927
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#180

Post by edwardmurphy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:37 pm

How irritating. Florida's dumb.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Post Reply