Page 11 of 21

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:15 pm
by abelcainsbrother
This is the way I see things from a Q team of patriots vs the Deep state perspective. This is why I don't buy the pessimism by some in the alt-right concerning Q.It is because if it is truly Q vs the Deep State then it is US Military vs the Deep State as President Trump is the Commander in Chief and we know Q is apart of military intelligence.The US military is backing President Trump and is on his side and is and has protected him from several assassination and coup attempts since he was elected. The Deep State cannot beat the US Military no matter how much money they have as money is their power. So I am very confident the Q team will prevail and the US Military will keep America safe from globalism until the rapture and mark of the beast comes.For those of you who reject a rapture then you'll still be here but safe until the mark of the beast.

From a bible prophecy perspective I'm worried about Europe and the rest of the west and I'm not confident they will free themselves like America will but America will free itself and will be a beacon of freedom until the rapture and then the mark of the beast comes.I see America as the babylon whore riding the scarlet colored beast in Revelation 17:15-18 and Revelation 18:1-19.Please notice Revelation 19:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven,saying.Come out of her:my people,that ye may be not partakers of her sins,and the ye recieve not of her plagues." RAPTURE! You can read it yourself but imo America is the only thing that fits this prophecy,read closely and think about America in the world amongst other nations and countries.I believe America will be the one thing preventing the mark of the beast because of the power of its military,until after the rapture and America is destroyed which allows the mark of the beast to finally come.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:53 pm
by Philip
The big problem I see is Abe far too cleanly divides his perception of good guys vs. bad guys along neat political lines, AND appears to believe that our great hope as a society is to be more concerned with seeking political messiahs that will supposedly vanquish the evil coming from the political far left, etc. But Satan wields a huge toolbelt, influencing lies and unGodly behavior across all parts of society! All of these political movements and alliances on all sides have at least some sinful players and ill-conceived beliefs. This idea that we're mostly dealing with good guys in white hats vs. those following the spawn of evil is a cartoon-like belief.

Every political movement is made of flawed, sinful human beings - meaning they are all capable of all manner of deliberate or naive involvements in sinful or harmful things. Not to mention, many, especially on the far right - who are not truly Christians - nonetheless wear the masks of cultural Christianity as a useful strategy to fool the gullible. So if the devil can't deceive or cause enough mayhem and lies from one side of the political spectrum, he'll seek to influence events with another, or with some from multiple sides simultaneously. Or from whatever segment of society.

Once someone begins to see some movement or group as being all good guys and their opponents all irredeemably bad or evil, then they'll often lose their objectivity and begin to buy into almost anything their favored organization asserts to be true - as after all, they're the good guys - correct? They would NEVER lie, right? They're your best hope against the bad guys, yes? Like I said - that's a cartoon view of how the world works! But what if you're wrong? y:-?

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:12 pm
by abelcainsbrother
Philip wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:53 pm
The big problem I see is Abe far too cleanly divides his perception of good guys vs. bad guys along neat political lines, AND appears to believe that our great hope as a society is to be more concerned wth seeking political messiahs that will supposedly vanquish the evil coming from the political far left, etc. But Satan wields a huge toolbelt, influencing lies and unGodly behavior across all parts of society! All of these political movements and alliances on all sides have at least some sinful players and ill-conceived beliefs. This idea that we're mostly dealing with good guys in white hats vs. those following the spawn of evil is a cartoon-like belief.

Every political movement is made of flawed, sinful human beings - meaning they are all capable of all manner of deliberate or naive involvements in sinful or harmful things. Not to mention, many, especially on the far right - who are not truly Christians - nonetheless wear the masks of cultural Christianity as a useful strategy to fool the gullible. So if the devil can't deceive or cause enough mayhem and lies from one side of the political spectrum, he'll seek to influence events with another, or with some from multiple sides simultaneously. Or from whatever segment of society.

Once someone begins to see some movement or group as being all good guys and their opponents all irredeemably bad or evil, then they'll often lose their objectivity and begin to buy into almost anything their favored organization asserts to be true - as after all, they're the good guys - correct? They would NEVER lie, right? They're your best hope against the bad guys, yes? Like I said - that's a cartoon view of how the world works! But what if you're wrong? y:-?
What you are saying is true and has been that way for a long time.Still God uses men to carry out his will in the earth.Despite nobody being sinnless like Jesus we must put our faith and trust in something,knowing it could and can go bad too. Also if you knew what we know about the Deep State and the things involved with it you would agree with us they are evil and sick. But you just have not seen the evidence yet.It is shocking and hard to accept and it makes us sound like conspiracy theorists when we try to warn you and others about it.Ya'll just will not believe it because it is so shocking and hard to accept.But we are pass the shocked stage and pissed off about it because we know about it.We want to rip their heads off we are so pissed off mad.

Q has reminded us that when alot of this stuff comes out it will be up to us who know about this to comfort those who are just now finding out.This is one reason many people in the alt-right have grown impatient with President Trump and Q.It is because they know about the child sex trafficking and pedophile rings and think of the children that are suffering while we could do something about it and yet we keep hearing it is coming but it is'nt. It is hard to get them to realize that to do this the right way both legally and politically it is going to take longer.As the people are asleep and must be awakened to this evil,with a MSM doing everything it can to ignore it.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:14 am
by RickD
ACB wrote:
It is because they know about the child sex trafficking and pedophile rings and think of the children that are suffering while we could do something about it and yet we keep hearing it is coming but it is'nt.
And this is the conspiracy crap talk I'm referring to.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever, that proves these VIP pedophile rings exist?

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:19 pm
by abelcainsbrother
RickD wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:14 am
ACB wrote:
It is because they know about the child sex trafficking and pedophile rings and think of the children that are suffering while we could do something about it and yet we keep hearing it is coming but it is'nt.
And this is the conspiracy crap talk I'm referring to.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever, that proves these VIP pedophile rings exist?
Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited.But let me ask you this question.Is what we say about Child sex trafficking and pedophile rings involving politicians,Hollywood,the Catholioc church,etc a conspiracy theory because the MSM won't report it? If the MSM starts reporting it will you then claim it is a conspiracy theory? Because it seems like ya'll are going by the MSM for what we can discuss and talk about seriously and if the media is not covering it like some in the alt-right do it is a conspiracy theory. You people already know how corrupt the MSM is and yet still seem to judge what is good info and a conspiracy theory based on if the MSM is covering it or not.I mean I realize this stuff is shocking and hard to believe but it is real.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:09 pm
by RickD
ACB wrote:
Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited.
Is that the same Island that Trump is linked to?

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:08 pm
by Kurieuo
RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:09 pm
ACB wrote:
Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited.
Is that the same Island that Trump is linked to?
What are you talking about Rick? It's all a left-wing conspiracy you've brought into.

It's not like Trump said, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years... Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." Now that's awkward.

Abe, has Trump ever responded to his previous comments here? They seem a bit damning to me. Suprised the mainstream haven't covered it more, but then, Epstein has ties to a lot of powerful people it seems.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:20 pm
by abelcainsbrother
RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm
Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories?
No the further to the left that one is on a political spectrum,the more prone one is to believe paranoid conspiracy theories.The further you move to the right they pride themselves on truth and do not want to be fake news by being wrong like those on the left,especially in the alternative right media that is online.

An example is us mentioning the Deep State and you people thinking we are wacky conspiracy theories and yet now on Fox News there are several that now openly talk about the Deep State.So what we have been saying is now breaking into the MSM too.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:28 pm
by abelcainsbrother
RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:09 pm
ACB wrote:
Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited.
Is that the same Island that Trump is linked to?
Yeah.I've heard the rumors.Does it matter? My point is child sex trafficking and pedophile rings are real and not conspiracy theories.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
by abelcainsbrother
Kurieuo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:08 pm
RickD wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:09 pm
ACB wrote:
Yes, I already gave evidence.Do the research yourself,trust yourself,think for yourself and research Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile island who many VIP's including the Clinton's have visited.
Is that the same Island that Trump is linked to?
What are you talking about Rick? It's all a left-wing conspiracy you've brought into.

It's not like Trump said, "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years... Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." Now that's awkward.

Abe, has Trump ever responded to his previous comments here? They seem a bit damning to me. Suprised the mainstream haven't covered it more, but then, Epstein has ties to a lot of powerful people it seems.
Yes.Does it change anything? My point is child sex trafficking and pedophile rings are real and not conspiracy theories and we want to see justice for no matter who is involved.These children involved are suffering right now.We are pissed off about it and want to rip off their heads.It really does not matter who is involved even if Trump is which I doubt.But bring the evidence forward for Trump being guilty and I'll be first in line to bash him.The reason why I don't believe Trump is guilty is because the Q team would not have asked Donald Trump to run for President if they knew he was guilty too,because this is going to be exposed by them.They made sure Donald Trump did not have any baggage like that.But a quote from Donald Trump is not proof or evidence he is guilty too.It could be him using strategy as he often does as to appear to the enemy as no threat,until the right time.Think Sun Tsu because Donald Trump was a huge fan.And some of the tactics is to win the war without fighting and knowing when to fight and when not to.You all should read the art of war from Sun Tsu because Trump uses his strategies to defeat his political enemies.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:14 am
by edwardmurphy
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
Yes.Does it change anything?
"Does it matter" that the guy you claim is here to take out the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy is connected to one of the major players in the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy and has been quoted joking about his pedophelia? Yeah, Abe, that matters.

Now imagine if the US Attorney who let Epstein off easy was Trump's current Secretary of Labor. That would matter, too. What? He is? One of the collaborators in the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy is a member of Donald J. Trump's Cabinet???

Huh.

Yeah, that matters.

And that kinda sums up what's wrong with your conspiracy theory. You're all over every vague, circumstantial breadcrumb, but you don't see it as relevant that Donald J. Trump is as closely tied to the supposed perpetrators as any of his opponents. Tose views are not consistent.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
My point is child sex trafficking and pedophile rings are real and not conspiracy theories and we want to see justice for no matter who is involved.
Yes, sex trafficking is real. So are pedophilia rings. Nobody has ever claimed otherwise. The conspiracy theory part is that hundreds of prominent American politicians are collectively engaged in an active plot to use sex trafficking and pedophilia to enact their sinister globalist agenda.

That's how conspiracy theories work, Abe. They start with a bunch of people, events, and circumstances that are real, and then they weave them together to make a massive [nonsense] collage.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
The reason why I don't believe Trump is guilty is because the Q team would not have asked Donald Trump to run for President if they knew he was guilty too,because this is going to be exposed by them.They made sure Donald Trump did not have any baggage like that.
Q tapped Trump? That's an interesting new wrinkle. I think I'd actually enjoy their audacity if it weren't for all of the heavily armed ignoramuses taking them seriously.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 pm
by abelcainsbrother
edwardmurphy wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:14 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
Yes.Does it change anything?
"Does it matter" that the guy you claim is here to take out the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy is connected to one of the major players in the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy and has been quoted joking about his pedophelia? Yeah, Abe, that matters.

Now imagine if the US Attorney who let Epstein off easy was Trump's current Secretary of Labor. That would matter, too. What? He is? One of the collaborators in the globalist pedophile sex trafficking conspiracy is a member of Donald J. Trump's Cabinet???

Huh.

Yeah, that matters.

And that kinda sums up what's wrong with your conspiracy theory. You're all over every vague, circumstantial breadcrumb, but you don't see it as relevant that Donald J. Trump is as closely tied to the supposed perpetrators as any of his opponents. Tose views are not consistent.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
My point is child sex trafficking and pedophile rings are real and not conspiracy theories and we want to see justice for no matter who is involved.
Yes, sex trafficking is real. So are pedophilia rings. Nobody has ever claimed otherwise. The conspiracy theory part is that hundreds of prominent American politicians are collectively engaged in an active plot to use sex trafficking and pedophilia to enact their sinister globalist agenda.

That's how conspiracy theories work, Abe. They start with a bunch of people, events, and circumstances that are real, and then they weave them together to make a massive [nonsense] collage.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:30 pm
The reason why I don't believe Trump is guilty is because the Q team would not have asked Donald Trump to run for President if they knew he was guilty too,because this is going to be exposed by them.They made sure Donald Trump did not have any baggage like that.
Q tapped Trump? That's an interesting new wrinkle. I think I'd actually enjoy their audacity if it weren't for all of the heavily armed ignoramuses taking them seriously.

The swamp is deep man and Trump has had to use swamp creatures to further his agenda.There is no way to avoid it.An example are neo=cons in the Republican party like Nicky Haley and John Bolton.President Trump has used them successfully to throw off the Deep State Democrats and media.While they are out there talking about war telling the Deep State,Democrats and media that we are going to war,Trump is in the background establishing peace. North Korea and Syria are examples.You remember with North Korea Trump calling Kim Rocketman and talking about my button is bigger than yours,etc while the Deep State,Democrats and media are believing we are going to war as the news media reported at the time,We did not because President Trump was working on a peace plan and there was no war.In Syria it is similar. The troops will be pulled out,yet if you listen to Neo-con John Bolton and the media you do not think so.So President Trump has to use swamp creatures to further his agenda and he puts them in specific roles for specific jobs,then replaces them. So it is the same thing when it comes to child sex trafficking.while Jeffrey Epstien thinks he is safe and got barely even punished for his crimes,once this all is exposed and it is revealed just how far this goes and yes how many VIP's it entails including politicians,Hollywood,the music industry,etc it is going to be shocking and then something will be done about it.

There are people in the alt-right who who focus exclusively on sex trafficking and the pedophile rings and have done massive amounts of research to uncover information about it.While the MSM you focus on keeps covering it up protecting these sick and evil people.

As far as Q.You should take Q seriously as the Deep state does yet they have their MSM puppets write stories,etc about how Q is a conspiracy theory.But yes,long before Trump ever considered running for President there were patriots in our government who got fed up with the treason in our government and they devised a plan to bring these people to justice.Q sets up the Deep State and they react so regardless what you think,I know the Deep state takes Q seriously. I posted an example in this thread earlier showing how Q set up Twitter to expose how they censor conservatives.As Donald Trump tweeted and there was an American flag and Twitter would move the post down so that no one could hardly see it and move the trolls up and yet Q moved the flag back up to the top again,then they moved it down again.Then Q called out Jack who owns Twitter and sais thanks for showing your hand Jack. Shall we play a game? The very next day David Nunes R California sewed Twitter and Twitter will be busted.It exposed Twitter for everybody to see who knows about Q.So those in the alt-right media are censored and yet they are still kicking their butts.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:09 am
by abelcainsbrother
I'm right again.Remember the MSM claiming no wall has been built and I told ya'll the wall is being built and that President Trump already has the funds to build the wall?And ya'll did not believe me? And I was questioned about it? Well not only is the economy doing better than economists thought it would but the wall is being built just as I told ya'll.The MSM was lying telling ya'll no wall has been built and I told ya'll they were wrong. This is another example of President Trump sitting on evidence the ace in the hole and allowing the media and Democrats to attack him and spread lies until the right time and then using it to prove the MSM are the enemies of the American people for reporting fake news'Just like he has said many of times through his twitter feed.Even Ann Coulter came out and attacked Donald Trump because of fake news she believed claiming no wall has been built yet and Ann Coulter should know better than to believe what the MSM says.
How many times can I be proven correct and yet I'm considered a conspiracy theorist? No it is ya'll that believe conspiracy theories not me.

Ya'll still believe RBG is back at work on the Supreme Court Ed,DBowling,etc? It is Fake News I'm telling you as she is either dead or in too bad of shape to be back at work on the Supreme Court as the MSM claims including Fox News.

Trump keeps his biggest promise Yet!
https://youtu.be/7Z39aUmXh4g

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:44 am
by DBowling
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:09 am
Ya'll still believe RBG is back at work on the Supreme Court Ed,DBowling,etc? It is Fake News I'm telling you as she is either dead or in too bad of shape to be back at work on the Supreme Court as the MSM claims including Fox News.
Yup... RBG is back at work...

Unless you live in the alternate reality of the alt-right
Where lies are considered to be true
And the truth is considered to be a lie.

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:15 am
by Philip
Abe, you don't believe this about RBG because you've confirmed it - you believe it because you have foolishly trusted a source known to lie! And so now what other false things has your source claimed that you've bought into?