Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#136

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:10 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:25 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:14 pm
Stop pushing the Russia collusion conspiracy theory as all you have is accusations without evidence.And you are so misinformed that you are still trying to hang onto it.
The report hasn't been released. William Barr is on record as saying that he doesn't believe that a President can commit obstruction. He wrote an op ed and 2 DOJ memos about Mueller's overreach, he argued (prior to his confirmation) that the President cannot commit obstruction, and then he gave us a 4 page memo stating the following:

1) Mueller found no evidence of collusion with the Russian government. Private Russian citizens, Julian Assange, and WikiLeaks were not mentioned.

2) Mueller did not exonerate Trump of obstruction. He left it to the guy that publicly opposed the investigation and said that the President is above the law to weigh the evidence and make the decision. Not surprisingly, Barr (apparently in consultation with Rosenstein) decided that Trump didn't obstruct justice.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Rosenstein works for Barr, so his consultation could have been to disagree and then get overruled - we have no idea. We also haven't seen the evidence that Mueller thought was too compelling to prevent him from exonerating Trump of obstruction. In fact, all we've seen is Barr's memo and Trump's spin. The actual report isn't out there. Moreover, the Senate GOP is now trying to block it from being released. Again, that's suspicious, being that Trump claims it totally exonerates him. And finally, for most of his presidency Trump insisted that Russia didn't interfere. The Mueller report shows without a doubt that they did interfere and that they did so specifically to help Trump. So there's that.

So yeah, many unanswered questions and no exoneration.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:14 pm
You see,if Mueller is cooperating with investigators concerning Uranium one he will rat out Obama and Hillary,he was the delivery man and he delivered the Uranium to Russia.You claimed before the Uranium was not good uranium, lol.It is colluding with Russia as Russia paid for it,but more importantly it is treason,which is a REAL CRIME.The Obama administration you think is so clean and scandal free is going to be proven false with REAL EVIDENCE,unlike with the Democrats accusing President Trump of colluding with Russia,without any evidence.We are actually going to have REAL EVIDENCE of REAL CRIMES to prosecute them.You better buckle up because the real criminals in our government are going down.
It's like playing chess with a pigeon.
The Mueller report has been released. You just don't know how the process works as it was known Mueller would have to give his report to Barr,the Attorney General.Barr was appointed by Trump that Congress approved.Stop claiming Trump picked him,etc as he went through the confirmation process.You have already been shown this is good news for President Trump and it does exonerate him.The accusation that President Trump obstructed the investigation is just another MSM conspiracy theory as the investigation went on for over two years. President Trump is the most vetted President of all time.There is the bi-partisan House investigation and report that showed no collusion,then the bi-partisan Senate investigation and report that showed no collusion and now the Mueller report shows no collusion.Further more,you thought Mueller was going to be the one to nail Trump and were wrong.This reminds me of you Democrats hating James Comey for investigating Hillary and yet when Trump fired him you suddenly loved him and are now doing the same thing now throwing Mueller under the bus and Rod Rosenstien,who you all thought were on your team before this all happened. You were wrong as they were not on your team. But now they did not find anything on Trump having to do with collusion and he cannot be trusted all of a sudden.Even more Barr is good friends with Robert Mueller so many felt like he would side with Mueller and nail Trump for colluding with Russia leading to Trump's impeachment.This all turned out to be wrong by the people you get your news from. Further more the Mueller investigation was all about finding evidence of colluding with Russia,not obstruction of justice,etc. This is the left trying to re-write recent history,but Mueller was able to look into anything even further than collusion with Russia and he found nothing.And yet you somehow think he needs to still be investigated even more. And again you have no evidence Trump colluded with Russia all you have are accusations that you believe.

Meanwhile I'm proven right time after time and yet you claim Q is a conspiracy theory and yet I am more right than you and am proven correct. Now I'm not trying to brag at all,this is just me reminding you of all the times you disregarded the info I gave you and yet the info you give me is wrong. Just like with you claiming Trump obstructed the investigation.President Trump was on defense the whole time but now is going on offense. Also Mueller was wrong claiming Russia hacked into the DNC and hacked the e-mails as it was Seth Rich who down loaded them and gave them to Wikileaks.He was murdered for doing it too.But he was a Bernie Sanders fan angry at how the DNC was rigging the election for Hillary,so he gave the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks.I don't care if Fox News made Hannity retract the story,he was right and Fox News was wrong.This has been proven because you can tell by the e-mails they they were downloaded quick onto a bar,because you cannot down load over the internet fast enough to produce them.So they could not have been hacked by Russia.This is forensic science anybody knowledgable with computers could easily tell.

As far as Russia interfering in our election it was known long before this election that China and many other countries interfere in our elections and even hack into our computers as China did,Obama did nothing about it and so we could say it happened again after China hacked into our computers and stole information on American citezens yet you only want to focus on Russia to try to make your conspiracy theory sound more believable.

Also it is not a crime for President Trump to maybe try to build a Trump Tower in Russia as he has a Trump Tower in China and yet there is no talk of colluding with China,Trump has businesses in many other countries,it is not a crime. But selling 20% of US Uranium to Russia is a crime and it is colluding with Russia.This is what Obama and Hillary seem to be guilty of.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#137

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:25 am

Have ya'll ever seen the movie War Games?It was a movie in the 1980's where a kid is able to wage war through a computer? Shall we play a game? Well Q reminds me of that movie alot. Q is bold and does not back down from the Deep State and those who are Deep State puppets.
Here is an example of Q dealing with Twitter and how he sets them up and busts them for censoring conservatives.
It is in this report.For those of you confused about Q or just not sure about it check out how he deals with Twitter and how bold he is.If you don't want to watch this full report that is about 30 minutes long you can skip through it to about the 20:51 part of the video and listen from there.
Narrative Fight Coming.
https://youtu.be/L5s9uVgH6Gw
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#138

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:17 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:25 am
Have ya'll ever seen the movie War Games?It was a movie in the 1980's where a kid is able to wage war through a computer? Shall we play a game? Well Q reminds me of that movie alot.
Hey, Q kind of reminds me of that movie too...
Q regularly wages war against his enemies through a computer.
However, the enemies of Q are truth and reality.

Q's conspiracy theories regarding RBG have recently been shown to be total fabrications.

And now that Mueller has wrapped up his investigation regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election, we will have an opportunity to evaluate the veracity of another of Q's conspiracy theories.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Mueller's report.
Anyone care to guess whether or not Mueller's report will finally expose Hillary Clinton's global pedophile ring?

But truth and reality appear to have no impact on Q and his followers.
No matter how many times Q's conspiracy theories are demonstrated to be fabrications, he (or they) will continue to prey on the hearts and minds of the Q faithful, and wage war against the truth with lies and misinformation.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#139

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:17 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:25 am
Have ya'll ever seen the movie War Games?It was a movie in the 1980's where a kid is able to wage war through a computer? Shall we play a game? Well Q reminds me of that movie alot.
Hey, Q kind of reminds me of that movie too...
Q regularly wages war against his enemies through a computer.
However, the enemies of Q are truth and reality.

Q's conspiracy theories regarding RBG have recently been shown to be total fabrications.

And now that Mueller has wrapped up his investigation regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election, we will have an opportunity to evaluate the veracity of another of Q's conspiracy theories.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Mueller's report.
Anyone care to guess whether or not Mueller's report will finally expose Hillary Clinton's global pedophile ring?

But truth and reality appear to have no impact on Q and his followers.
No matter how many times Q's conspiracy theories are demonstrated to be fabrications, he (or they) will continue to prey on the hearts and minds of the Q faithful, and wage war against the truth with lies and misinformation.
There are too many Q proofs that you are ignoring or just don't know about.Also Q is the 2nd most attacked person by the MSM besides President Trump.So I hope you are not getting your info about Q from them.Also it is known that the Mueller Report cannot come out like you think because it has classified information in it.The only way it can is if President Trump can declassify it but it would be difficult because of preople's 4th amendment rights.But the bottom line is the Mueller Report was released to Barr the Attorney General and he must either posecute or not based on the evidence presented in the report and he did not.If Barr released it he would be disbarred and would get into all kinds of legal trouble.This is how things are set up and people just don't know it until something like this happens. The media does not help by not explaining this stuff,so people expect things that cannot legally happen.So it is a nothing burger.

Also there will be info declassified to expose child trafficking this Q has let us know. You really need to research Jeffrey Epstein if you think it is a conspiracy theory.And about RBG Q has never said she is dead,but he recently pointed us to audio of RBG on C-span for Anons to check out. There must be something about the audio. Remember DBowling that dismissing info out of hand and doubting things that have real evidence behind them can cause you to be proven wrong,eventually. And like I've said I was correct about the Mueller Report coming out soon and I was correct it would show no collusion and I was right,Q knew about it months ago and said so,long before the media reported it.How could Q know?

Also how can Q set up the Deep state by using a NASA countdown model that has pauses as they count down,but he sets them up by posting dates when things are to happen and yet they react on them dates?They don't take the pauses in consideration of a real NASA countdown and they react on them exact dates to try to distract from what they think is coming out on that day? I mean it is fun to watch as you can see that the Deep State is paying attention to Q eventhough their MSM puppets bash Q as a conspiracy theory.This proves Q is real to me as I can see a battle going on in real time between Q and the Deep State,Democrats and MSM.It reminds me of Spiritual warfare.

To be fair there are some even in the alt-right that don't believe in Q but imo they are ignoring evidence or just don't know enough about Q to really know about it.Alex Jones does not believe in Q and even some in the alt-right media.Q has been posting for almost two years now and so it is difficult for newbies to research it all out to realize what Q knows long before they happen. Q is a force for good too and so whether or not you accept it or not there is absolutely nothing about what Q is about that is evil,bad or wrong.It is uniting patriots world wide and it is a good thing.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#140

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:20 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:17 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:25 am
Have ya'll ever seen the movie War Games?It was a movie in the 1980's where a kid is able to wage war through a computer? Shall we play a game? Well Q reminds me of that movie alot.
Hey, Q kind of reminds me of that movie too...
Q regularly wages war against his enemies through a computer.
However, the enemies of Q are truth and reality.

Q's conspiracy theories regarding RBG have recently been shown to be total fabrications.

And now that Mueller has wrapped up his investigation regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election, we will have an opportunity to evaluate the veracity of another of Q's conspiracy theories.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Mueller's report.
Anyone care to guess whether or not Mueller's report will finally expose Hillary Clinton's global pedophile ring?

But truth and reality appear to have no impact on Q and his followers.
No matter how many times Q's conspiracy theories are demonstrated to be fabrications, he (or they) will continue to prey on the hearts and minds of the Q faithful, and wage war against the truth with lies and misinformation.
There are too many Q proofs that you are ignoring or just don't know about.Also Q is the 2nd most attacked person by the MSM besides President Trump.So I hope you are not getting your info about Q from them.
Here's what I don't get...
I don't understand how rejecting bias and inaccuracy in the MSM leads people to believe the outright lies and fabrications of alt-right sources like Q.

I absolutely understand distrust for the MSM... I really do.

But the proper response to the problems with the MSM should be a search for truth.
Not getting sucked even more deeply into a world of lies and deliberate deception.

How many of Q's lies have to be exposed before you reject Q and start searching for the truth?
Q is a force for good too and so whether or not you accept it or not there is absolutely nothing about what Q is about that is evil,bad or wrong.
Q is a liar...
That has been demonstrated over and over again.
And Q has a specific agenda behind his lies and conspiracy theories.

Any person whose agenda is built upon lies and deliberately deceiving people is not good.
We both know the source of all lies...
And that source of all lies is not a "force for good".

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#141

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:08 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:20 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:17 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:25 am
Have ya'll ever seen the movie War Games?It was a movie in the 1980's where a kid is able to wage war through a computer? Shall we play a game? Well Q reminds me of that movie alot.
Hey, Q kind of reminds me of that movie too...
Q regularly wages war against his enemies through a computer.
However, the enemies of Q are truth and reality.

Q's conspiracy theories regarding RBG have recently been shown to be total fabrications.

And now that Mueller has wrapped up his investigation regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election, we will have an opportunity to evaluate the veracity of another of Q's conspiracy theories.
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Mueller's report.
Anyone care to guess whether or not Mueller's report will finally expose Hillary Clinton's global pedophile ring?

But truth and reality appear to have no impact on Q and his followers.
No matter how many times Q's conspiracy theories are demonstrated to be fabrications, he (or they) will continue to prey on the hearts and minds of the Q faithful, and wage war against the truth with lies and misinformation.
There are too many Q proofs that you are ignoring or just don't know about.Also Q is the 2nd most attacked person by the MSM besides President Trump.So I hope you are not getting your info about Q from them.
Here's what I don't get...
I don't understand how rejecting bias and inaccuracy in the MSM leads people to believe the outright lies and fabrications of alt-right sources like Q.

I absolutely understand distrust for the MSM... I really do.

But the proper response to the problems with the MSM should be a search for truth.
Not getting sucked even more deeply into a world of lies and deliberate deception.

How many of Q's lies have to be exposed before you reject Q and start searching for the truth?
Q is a force for good too and so whether or not you accept it or not there is absolutely nothing about what Q is about that is evil,bad or wrong.
Q is a liar...
That has been demonstrated over and over again.
And Q has a specific agenda behind his lies and conspiracy theories.

Any person whose agenda is built upon lies and deliberately deceiving people is not good.
We both know the source of all lies...
And that source of all lies is not a "force for good".
I believe Q because of the evidence that proves to me he is real and he knows things that he could not know unless he is apart of military intelligence.There is a real battle going on between the Q team and Deep State that you are missing out on and everyday the Q team gains more and more power over the Deep State and the Deep State are now less effective at their attacks,and it shows the Q team is actually in control while the Deep State thinks they are. Q causes them to use up ammunition for nothing and it exposes them and what they are up to for us to see.

But you seem to make a big deal over RBG because you believe she is back to work on the Supreme court while many of us do not.Although there are those in the alt-right who believe she has already passed away Q has not said she is dead,nor implied it. What he is now trying to do is point us to doctored audio of RBG. Anons will go over the video from C-Span and try to find out what Q is pointing to. But whether or not Q is real or not just because you believe the reports RBG is back to work on the Supreme Court and we do not does not make us crazy conspiracy theorists,especially with how much fake news has been spewed by the MSM.It is totally reasonable for anybody to doubt the MSM when they report RBG is back at work on the Supreme Court with her being 90 something years old and after having had surgery for cancer.But if those that believe she is dead are proven to be wrong it does not effect Q.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#142

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:01 pm

DBowling I'll give you an example of the Q team being in control while the Deep State thinks they are in control. The Mueller investigation. There are anons who can explain this far better than I can and go into much greater detail in explaining this but the Mueller investigation is a prime example of the Q team being in control while the Deep State thinks they are and the Q team causes them to use up their ammunition for nothing.I mean this was planned out long ago from warning Robert Mueller about how he better cooperate with investigators or he can be prosecuted for treason over the Uranium One deal at Trump tower when Donald Trump was inviting people to be interviewed to fill position in his administration. So before it all even started the Q team was in control while the Deep State thought they were and were going to impeach Donald Trump. Then Muller was appointed to the investigation while Jeff Sessions did speciic work to investigate the crimes of the Deep State all while on Twitter Trump was blasting Jeff Sessions for not doing anything. After Jeff Sessions finished his work,he was then replaced by Wittacker who also did specific work until he was replaced by Barr. The whole time the Q team were in control and the Deep State has used up all of their ammunition against Trump for nothing.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20831
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#143

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#144

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:01 pm
DBowling I'll give you an example of the Q team being in control while the Deep State thinks they are in control. The Mueller investigation. There are anons who can explain this far better than I can and go into much greater detail in explaining this but the Mueller investigation is a prime example of the Q team being in control while the Deep State thinks they are and the Q team causes them to use up their ammunition for nothing.I mean this was planned out long ago from warning Robert Mueller about how he better cooperate with investigators or he can be prosecuted for treason over the Uranium One deal at Trump tower when Donald Trump was inviting people to be interviewed to fill position in his administration. So before it all even started the Q team was in control while the Deep State thought they were and were going to impeach Donald Trump. Then Muller was appointed to the investigation while Jeff Sessions did speciic work to investigate the crimes of the Deep State all while on Twitter Trump was blasting Jeff Sessions for not doing anything. After Jeff Sessions finished his work,he was then replaced by Wittacker who also did specific work until he was replaced by Barr. The whole time the Q team were in control and the Deep State has used up all of their ammunition against Trump for nothing.
This is an excellent example...
An excellent example of the fabricated lies and nonsense that Q is somehow able to get his followers to believe.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#145

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:50 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm
Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories?
In all fairness the left has its share of paranoid conspiracy theories as well (think Kavanaugh). IMHO it is more an issue of extremist ideologies as opposed to right vs left.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#146

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:06 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:01 pm
DBowling I'll give you an example of the Q team being in control while the Deep State thinks they are in control. The Mueller investigation. There are anons who can explain this far better than I can and go into much greater detail in explaining this but the Mueller investigation is a prime example of the Q team being in control while the Deep State thinks they are and the Q team causes them to use up their ammunition for nothing.I mean this was planned out long ago from warning Robert Mueller about how he better cooperate with investigators or he can be prosecuted for treason over the Uranium One deal at Trump tower when Donald Trump was inviting people to be interviewed to fill position in his administration. So before it all even started the Q team was in control while the Deep State thought they were and were going to impeach Donald Trump. Then Muller was appointed to the investigation while Jeff Sessions did speciic work to investigate the crimes of the Deep State all while on Twitter Trump was blasting Jeff Sessions for not doing anything. After Jeff Sessions finished his work,he was then replaced by Wittacker who also did specific work until he was replaced by Barr. The whole time the Q team were in control and the Deep State has used up all of their ammunition against Trump for nothing.
This is an excellent example...
An excellent example of the fabricated lies and nonsense that Q is somehow able to get his followers to believe.
The Conspiracy theory was Trump colluded with the Russians and is going to be impeached because there is real evidence of collusion.This is a nonsense conspiracy theory spewed by the Democrats and MSM for over two years that the Deep State is somehow able to get his followers to believe. You just don't believe mine because you are still stuck in this idea that if the MSM don't talk about it,it is a conspiracy theory. Meanwhile,It is true the Deep State has used up all of their ammunition against President Trump.I mean they will try to keep it going but it won't work now.Like I said Q is a force for good using their power to free America from the Deep State and restore law and order and give the power back to the people doing it the legal political way instead of a violent bloody civil war.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20831
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#147

Post by RickD » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:20 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:50 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm
Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories?
In all fairness the left has its share of paranoid conspiracy theories as well (think Kavanaugh). IMHO it is more an issue of extremist ideologies as opposed to right vs left.
I don't know about that. When I think of extreme, whack job, find a conspiracy under every leaf, types, I think of Alex Jones and The John Birch Society.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that conspiracies don't exist, but some of these nut jobs think everything is a conspiracy.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#148

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Is it really a conspiracy theory for me to believe many people in our government are working for the Deep State and not the American people?Why is this so hard for you people to believe? Especially if you know the bible warns of globalism with the mark of the beast system? I mean do you believe the bible? How come when we say the Deep state is pushing for globalism,it is somehow a conspiracy theory? And from reading the bible we know globalism comes from the devil and so it is not so hard to believe that many people in our government are involved with sick occult practices and are blackmailed to do things they would never want to get out there for the people to see. We live in an evil world with evil people.Many in our government are set up and blackmailed using child sex trafficking.But more importantly this is treason even if you don't buy the blackmail aspect of it.It is treason for our elected officials to be working for the Deep State pushing globalism and the things the Deep State wants for the world.It is treason no matter why they are doing it. And they should not be above the law like you doubters seem to think.If and when we have the chance to prosecute them because of the Q team we need to as we may never have this chance again.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#149

Post by DBowling » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:20 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:50 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm
Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories?
In all fairness the left has its share of paranoid conspiracy theories as well (think Kavanaugh). IMHO it is more an issue of extremist ideologies as opposed to right vs left.
I don't know about that. When I think of extreme, whack job, find a conspiracy under every leaf, types, I think of Alex Jones and The John Birch Society.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that conspiracies don't exist, but some of these nut jobs think everything is a conspiracy.
Interesting Alex Jones quote from the Sandy Hook defamation case
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/alex- ... index.html
This week, Jones acknowledged the shooting was real during a sworn deposition he made as part of a defamation case brought against him by Sandy Hook victims' families.
"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."
He said it was the "trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much" that caused him to distrust everything, "kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again."
"So long before these lawsuits I said that in the past I thought everything was a conspiracy and I would kind of get into that mass group think of the communities that were out saying that," he said. "And so now I see that it's more in the middle... so that's where I stand."
This article was what got me thinking again about why people who are disillusioned by inaccuracies and dishonesty in the MSM end up embracing far worse in the lies and deliberate deception that we find in so much of the alt-right.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

#150

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:49 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:20 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:50 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:34 pm
Is it true that the further to the right that one is on the political spectrum, the more prone one is to believe in paranoid conspiracy theories?
In all fairness the left has its share of paranoid conspiracy theories as well (think Kavanaugh). IMHO it is more an issue of extremist ideologies as opposed to right vs left.
I don't know about that. When I think of extreme, whack job, find a conspiracy under every leaf, types, I think of Alex Jones and The John Birch Society.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that conspiracies don't exist, but some of these nut jobs think everything is a conspiracy.
Interesting Alex Jones quote from the Sandy Hook defamation case
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/alex- ... index.html
This week, Jones acknowledged the shooting was real during a sworn deposition he made as part of a defamation case brought against him by Sandy Hook victims' families.
"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."
He said it was the "trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much" that caused him to distrust everything, "kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again."
"So long before these lawsuits I said that in the past I thought everything was a conspiracy and I would kind of get into that mass group think of the communities that were out saying that," he said. "And so now I see that it's more in the middle... so that's where I stand."
This article was what got me thinking again about why people who are disillusioned by inaccuracies and dishonesty in the MSM end up embracing far worse in the lies and deliberate deception that we find in so much of the alt-right.
Wow! I never though it was a staged event that did not really happen like Alex Jones but it was a real false flag attack by the Deep state to try to take our guns away.Just like in New Zealand last friday and now the government is taking guns away from its citezens. You see there are highly sophicated underground bunkers the rich elite who control the Deep State built in New Zealand and when they cause chaos they can simply go to New Zealand in their bunker while the chaos is going on and they don't want the people being armed.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply