Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Is impeachment and removal from office possible? What would it take?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

I was correct again when I told ya'll Trump will not be impeached and that Trump and the Q team are going on offense and it is the Democrats and MSM who have lied about President Trump for over two years that are going to be on the defense.You are now seeing the evidence come out of the treason and Sedition being dripped out alittle at a time just like I told you about how President Trump was illegally investigated for Russia Collusion.I explained that the Democrats and MSM are being carpet bombed by allowing aliitle bit of evidence to come out at a time.This is because they know the MSM is going to try to explain it away and spin this to help the Democrats.It is going to get to a point where the MSM is backed into a corner and can no longer explain away the facts and evidence that is going to be coming out. You're also seeing evidence coming out about child sex trafficking involving NXEM and Jeffery Epstien also and the people involved with it too.Nobody is buying it that Epstein committed suicide but was murdered instead.It will do them no good whoever murdered Epstein as it is now being investigated and the Q team has all of the evidence to show.Those of us who listen to the Alt-right news media online and who keep up with Q know all about it,while you who rely on the MSM barely even know about it.It is shocking stuff and these people are sick and evil.To be apart of this they have to have sex with children so that they know they will not snitch and Epstein has camera's althroughout the temple on his island to blackmail,if need be. It is alot like people who join a gang and have to committ a crime so that they know you won't snitch.These people are sick and evil.People now know that child sex trafficking and pedophile rings are not conspiracy theories.It is just the beginning and when the dust settles it will be the very people who accused Trump of crimes that will be shown to be the real criminals.Buckle Up!
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Ed continues to be wrong because he listens to and trusts the fake news media and is easily propagandized.I told him to believe the opposite of what the MSM is claiming.When they are accusing Trump of crimes it is they and the Democrats that are the real criminals covering up their crimes while accusing others of crimes.Donald Trump is not some new person we did not know about before he ran for president.He has been in the public eye for about 40 years as an American businessman and has never been arrested or caught up in any serious scandal,etc and his political views have not changed either,except now he is pro-life where he used to be pro-choice,but he has always complained about how other countries rip off America and how they are getting away with it,and he was right 40 years ago and is right today as President.

Now the MSM is guilty of Sedition by pushing Trump Russia collusion while actively working with the Democrat Party pushing the Russia collusion and impeachment inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.It is against Federal Law to do so.Of course,these people think they are above the law and the laws only apply to the American people.They are mistaken bigtime! Remember when Trump ran on draining the swamp? He was'nt kidding!
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:18 pm Ed continues to be wrong because he listens to and trusts the fake news media and is easily propagandized.I told him to believe the opposite of what the MSM is claiming.When they are accusing Trump of crimes it is they and the Democrats that are the real criminals covering up their crimes while accusing others of crimes.Donald Trump is not some new person we did not know about before he ran for president.He has been in the public eye for about 40 years as an American businessman and has never been arrested or caught up in any serious scandal,etc and his political views have not changed either,except now he is pro-life where he used to be pro-choice,but he has always complained about how other countries rip off America and how they are getting away with it,and he was right 40 years ago and is right today as President.
He's been caught up in lots of serious scandals. Most recently Robert Mueller laid out 10 examples of blatant obstruction of justice that he committed while trying to disrupt the investigation of Russian interference in our elections. You don't seem to understand the difference between being innocent and being guilty as hell but getting away with it because you're in a position of power.
abelcainsbrother wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:18 pmNow the MSM is guilty of Sedition by pushing Trump Russia collusion while actively working with the Democrat Party pushing the Russia collusion and impeachment inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
There's just so much wrong with that statement. It's factually incorrect, since Trump's campaign colluded and we all know it. Your legal analysis is ridiculous, since, first off, you're wrong about collusion, and second, the media reporting on current events isn't sedition. You also seem to have decided that it's cool to use the First Amendment as toilet paper, since you're ready to criminalize the reporting of facts you don't like and opinions you disagree with. I guess I should be happy that you're not calling our free press the lügenpresse just yet. I think it's coming, though.

Abe, you sound like a Nazi. Not a high ranking, doing-it-on-purpose Nazi, but one of those frightened, ignorant, uninformed dupes that bought into the propaganda so thoroughly that he'd enthusiastically support anything that the Great Leader did, no matter how heinous. Weak people love a strongman. Oh well. I still believe in my country, our democracy, and the innate goodness and rationality of our people, and I think that we'll overcome people like you and excise Trump and a lot of his minions come November 2020.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

I still believe in my country, our democracy, and the innate goodness and rationality of our people, and I think that we'll overcome people like you and excise Trump and a lot of his minions come November 2020.
So, IF he wins, again, democracy and rationality will have spoken, correct?
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

To be fair, IF a president is impeached too close to an election, that election should be postponed for six months.

Unless Trump does something really outrageous and dangerous, there simply is no way the U.S. Senate is going to send him packing!
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

PaulSacramento wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:20 am
I still believe in my country, our democracy, and the innate goodness and rationality of our people, and I think that we'll overcome people like you and excise Trump and a lot of his minions come November 2020.
If he wins the electoral college again then you could say "the electoral college has spoken"
If he wins the popular vote this time then you could accurately say "democracy has spoken"

BTW I still personally support the electoral college system. If we went to a "pure democracy" popular vote, that would disenfranchise a number of states with smaller populations and IMHO give too much power and influence to a small number of states with larger populations.

my .02
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

DBowling wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 am
If he wins the electoral college again then you could say "the electoral college has spoken"
If he wins the popular vote this time then you could accurately say "democracy has spoken"

BTW I still personally support the electoral college system. If we went to a "pure democracy" popular vote, that would disenfranchise a number of states with smaller populations and IMHO give too much power and influence to a small number of states with larger populations.

my .02
Yeah, I can see the pros and cons of the electoral college.

Not sure what is the best way around that though.

Democratically speaking, a vote is a vote is a vote. To your point, as long as you get the major areas and get enough votes there, the rest would be irrelevant, which is not in the long term best interest for anyone really.
We do it here VIA percentage of population, example is that if a province has 40% of the population, they have 40% of the representation in terms of seats in parliament.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

PaulSacramento wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 am
DBowling wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:01 am

my .02
Yeah, I can see the pros and cons of the electoral college.

Not sure what is the best way around that though.

Democratically speaking, a vote is a vote is a vote. To your point, as long as you get the major areas and get enough votes there, the rest would be irrelevant, which is not in the long term best interest for anyone really.
We do it here VIA percentage of population, example is that if a province has 40% of the population, they have 40% of the representation in terms of seats in parliament.
I think the two houses of Congress is a good idea for the US.
The House of Representatives is just that... the number of representatives for each state is directly related to the population of the states. So the House of Representatives most accurately represents the people of the United States as a whole.
The Senate on the other hand is where the autonomy of the states comes into play with every state having the same number of representatives (2) in the Senate.

The electoral college (which actually selects the President) is a combination of the two systems, where the number of electoral votes for each state is made up of the combined number of Senators and Representatives that each state has in Congress.
And each state has the right to allocate their electoral votes however they choose. If they want to allocate them proportionally, they can do that. If they want to allocate all their electoral votes to one candidate then that is fine too (this gives most power and influence to individual states).
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Democracy has already spoken on Trump. Democracy's answer was a resounding no. He lost the popular vote badly and I don't recall his popular support ever topping 45% since the election. To be clear, I'm talking about the average across all polls. He's been much higher in some polls and much lower in others, but he's always been well underwater when it's all averaged out. The current rules say that the winner of the EC wins, so Trump's presidency would be legitimate if he hadn't colluded with a hostile foreign power to rig the election, but that's not democracy.

BTW, it went like this -

Cambridge Analytica used personality tests on Facebook to collect tons of data about American voters. They used that data to identify voters whose minds didn't appear to be made up. They then bombarded those voters with targeted ads, either in support of Trump or attacking Clinton. Some of their best material for said ads came from emails that were illegally hacked by a hostile foreign power (that'd be Russia), then released via Wikileaks. The extent to which swing voters were swayed or Bernie supporters were suppressed (as in convinced that there was no point bothering to vote) is impossible to quantify, but the difference in the election was about 70,000 votes spread across 3 swing states. That's 70,000 votes out of a total of 128,000,000. That's 0.0005% of the total. And he still lost the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 votes.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that any honest person could seriously argue that a massive, targeted propaganda campaign directed by big data and fueled by damaging information stolen by the Russians and dribbled out over the last month of the campaign could possibly have had no effect whatsoever. That's me trying to be diplomatic. I'm not arguing that Clinton was the best candidate (although she was one of the smartest, most knowledgeable, most qualified people ever to run), or that she ran the best campaign (she was overconfident and her campaign sucked), or that she wouldn't have used stolen data to support her own candidacy (she very well might have have), but none of that is relevant. One candidate definitely, indisputably benefited from illegal acts by a hostile foreign power (and then tried to obstruct the investigation into said illegal intervention) and that was Donald Trump. The 2016 election was illegitimate.

And now I'm moving on...

I don't care for the EC because it creates a situation in which the only votes that matter are the ones cast in a handful of swing states. Big state versus small state isn't a major issue. California and Texas don't matter, and neither do Rhode Island and Wyoming. Every single Democrat in Texas or Wyoming is disenfranchised, as is every single Republican in California and Rhode Island. I'm in New Hampshire, so my vote counts. Ditto for Rick in Florida, and Phil in Ohio (iirc), but if you happen to be in, say, Arkansas or Massachusetts then you'll be taken for granted if you support the majority party and disenfranchised if you don't.
PaulSacramento wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 amWe do it here VIA percentage of population, example is that if a province has 40% of the population, they have 40% of the representation in terms of seats in parliament.
God, I envy Canadians. There seem to be so many areas where you guys do it logically and we do it in the stupidest, most convoluted, most easily corruptible way possible.

Take healthcare. You have a system where everybody gets healthcare. We have a system where a bunch of people have no healthcare, a bunch more have it but can't afford to use it because their deductibles are so high, losing your job costs you your health insurance, and the government only steps in to provide care for the absolute poorest of the poor. People who pull themselves up by their bootstraps lose their benefits they get a job, even if they don't make anywhere near enough to insure themselves. And your whole system, which isn't perfect but beats the hell out of ours, and actually costs less per person than ours does.

Or the way you deal with partisan gridlock. If the ruling coalition can't get it done the whole thing comes down and you hold new elections. We, by comparison, have opted for permanent partisan gridlock.

Or the way you elect your leaders. If there are 10 seats to be distributed the party that gets 60% of the vote gets 6 and the party that gets 40% gets 4. Seems like a reasonable plan. Alas, we prefer a system of extreme partisan gerrymandering which allows whichever party controls the statehouse when the lines are drawn to use computer models to pack and crack until a 52% majority can securely hold 8 of those 10 seats. I mean, what's more democratic than allowing the ruling party to disenfranchise 48% of voters for a decade at a time, or for a politician to pick his voters, rather than the other way around? Nothing, according to the new SCOTUS majority.

Or voting rights. You guys allow people to vote even while they're incarcerated, I assume because they're still citizens. We, by comparison, still enforce Jim Crow era laws designed to criminalize anything that a poor black person might opt to do, and then permanently disenfranchise them. (Seriously. Look it up.) Anyway, great system. Screw up once and the State will never, ever forgive you, no matter what. And when Florida voters overwhelmingly chose to give felons their votes back after they'd served their terms the state GOP nullified it by adding additional stipulations. Yay, democracy?

And on and on and on...

I know Canada isn't some utopia, but at least you guys seem to have an ounce of sense.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

edwardmurphy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:45 am I know Canada isn't some utopia, but at least you guys seem to have an ounce of sense.
Why don't you just move there then? Maybe you will in 2020, we'll see.

All I want to say is THANK YOU LORD the founding fathers saw to it that the so-called 'majority' states don't usurp the will of the smaller ones through the electoral college. They were truly wise beyond their years.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:45 am
Democracy has already spoken on Trump. Democracy's answer was a resounding no. He lost the popular vote badly and I don't recall his popular support ever topping 45% since the election. To be clear, I'm talking about the average across all polls. He's been much higher in some polls and much lower in others, but he's always been well underwater when it's all averaged out. The current rules say that the winner of the EC wins, so Trump's presidency would be legitimate if he hadn't colluded with a hostile foreign power to rig the election, but that's not democracy.

BTW, it went like this -

Cambridge Analytica used personality tests on Facebook to collect tons of data about American voters. They used that data to identify voters whose minds didn't appear to be made up. They then bombarded those voters with targeted ads, either in support of Trump or attacking Clinton. Some of their best material for said ads came from emails that were illegally hacked by a hostile foreign power (that'd be Russia), then released via Wikileaks. The extent to which swing voters were swayed or Bernie supporters were suppressed (as in convinced that there was no point bothering to vote) is impossible to quantify, but the difference in the election was about 70,000 votes spread across 3 swing states. That's 70,000 votes out of a total of 128,000,000. That's 0.0005% of the total. And he still lost the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 votes.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that any honest person could seriously argue that a massive, targeted propaganda campaign directed by big data and fueled by damaging information stolen by the Russians and dribbled out over the last month of the campaign could possibly have had no effect whatsoever. That's me trying to be diplomatic. I'm not arguing that Clinton was the best candidate (although she was one of the smartest, most knowledgeable, most qualified people ever to run), or that she ran the best campaign (she was overconfident and her campaign sucked), or that she wouldn't have used stolen data to support her own candidacy (she very well might have have), but none of that is relevant. One candidate definitely, indisputably benefited from illegal acts by a hostile foreign power (and then tried to obstruct the investigation into said illegal intervention) and that was Donald Trump. The 2016 election was illegitimate.

And now I'm moving on...

I don't care for the EC because it creates a situation in which the only votes that matter are the ones cast in a handful of swing states. Big state versus small state isn't a major issue. California and Texas don't matter, and neither do Rhode Island and Wyoming. Every single Democrat in Texas or Wyoming is disenfranchised, as is every single Republican in California and Rhode Island. I'm in New Hampshire, so my vote counts. Ditto for Rick in Florida, and Phil in Ohio (iirc), but if you happen to be in, say, Arkansas or Massachusetts then you'll be taken for granted if you support the majority party and disenfranchised if you don't.
PaulSacramento wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:27 amWe do it here VIA percentage of population, example is that if a province has 40% of the population, they have 40% of the representation in terms of seats in parliament.
God, I envy Canadians. There seem to be so many areas where you guys do it logically and we do it in the stupidest, most convoluted, most easily corruptible way possible.

Take healthcare. You have a system where everybody gets healthcare. We have a system where a bunch of people have no healthcare, a bunch more have it but can't afford to use it because their deductibles are so high, losing your job costs you your health insurance, and the government only steps in to provide care for the absolute poorest of the poor. People who pull themselves up by their bootstraps lose their benefits they get a job, even if they don't make anywhere near enough to insure themselves. And your whole system, which isn't perfect but beats the hell out of ours, and actually costs less per person than ours does.

Or the way you deal with partisan gridlock. If the ruling coalition can't get it done the whole thing comes down and you hold new elections. We, by comparison, have opted for permanent partisan gridlock.

Or the way you elect your leaders. If there are 10 seats to be distributed the party that gets 60% of the vote gets 6 and the party that gets 40% gets 4. Seems like a reasonable plan. Alas, we prefer a system of extreme partisan gerrymandering which allows whichever party controls the statehouse when the lines are drawn to use computer models to pack and crack until a 52% majority can securely hold 8 of those 10 seats. I mean, what's more democratic than allowing the ruling party to disenfranchise 48% of voters for a decade at a time, or for a politician to pick his voters, rather than the other way around? Nothing, according to the new SCOTUS majority.

Or voting rights. You guys allow people to vote even while they're incarcerated, I assume because they're still citizens. We, by comparison, still enforce Jim Crow era laws designed to criminalize anything that a poor black person might opt to do, and then permanently disenfranchise them. (Seriously. Look it up.) Anyway, great system. Screw up once and the State will never, ever forgive you, no matter what. And when Florida voters overwhelmingly chose to give felons their votes back after they'd served their terms the state GOP nullified it by adding additional stipulations. Yay, democracy?

And on and on and on...

I know Canada isn't some utopia, but at least you guys seem to have an ounce of sense.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Byblos wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:54 amWhy don't you just move there then? Maybe you will in 2020, we'll see.
Here's a thought -

Maybe rather than resorting to the rank idiocy of "If you don't like 'Murica then move!" you could explain which of the comparisons that I made is incorrect.

Why is our healthcare system better than the one in Canada? And if it's not then why shouldn't we try doing it their way?

Why is extreme partisan gerrymandering a better way than proportional representation? Why is it a good thing that we allow politicians to pick their constituents, rather than the other way around?

Why is our system of government better than a parliamentary system? Let me guess - You're thinking "'Cuz Murica!", right? Read up on parliamentary systems, then think about political gridlock in the US, then ask yourself whether we'd benefit from having a safety valve like dissolution of government.

Why should a felon be permanently deprived of their right to vote? Where does the Constitution say that it should be that way? How well does that line up with Christ's teachings?

I'll leave you with a quote from Al Franken - a liberal senator who behaved inappropriately, admitted it, and resigned his seat:
If you listen to a lot of conservatives, they'll tell you that the difference between them and us is that conservatives love America and liberals hate America. ... They don't get it. We love America just as much as they do. But in a different way. You see, they love America like a 4-year-old loves his mommy. Liberals love America like grown-ups. To a 4-year-old, everything Mommy does is wonderful and anyone who criticizes Mommy is bad. Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. That's why we liberals want America to do the right thing. We know America is the hope of the world, and we love it and want it to do well.
And then a snippet from the guy that bragged about sexually assaulting women, then denied he said it even though we got it on tape, then tried to change the subject. You know, the guy that self described Bible-believing social conservatives made endless excuses for, endorsed for President, and continue to support:

TRIGGER WARNING! NAUGHTY WORD AHEAD! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET PRESIDENTIAL!
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
The America I love is the one where we recognize our flaws as well as our strengths, celebrate our achievements while admitting to our mistakes, and do our best to do the right thing, even when it's hard.

The guy that you support is the exact opposite of every single one of those values, and you damn well know it. He's the antithesis of everything that you claim to believe in; everything that you claim to hold dear. The only reasonable conclusion is that you don't believe those things. You don't care about truth, or integrity, or family values. You just want to win. Now. At any cost.

Well, kudos. Your guy won and you rubbed our faces in it. You got your pro-business, socially conservative Supreme Court majority. You got your tax cut for the rich, your deregulation, and your liberal tears. And soon you'll have your recession, because your guy is an impulsive moron who doesn't understand the global economy. And shortly after that your party is going to get the worst ass kicking it's ever seen and we're going to get our country back. But don't worry - we'll forgive you. We always do.
Byblos wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:54 amAll I want to say is THANK YOU LORD the founding fathers saw to it that the so-called 'majority' states don't usurp the will of the smaller ones through the electoral college. They were truly wise beyond their years.
It would make a lot more sense to ASK THE LORD to come to you in a dream and explain how the electoral college actually works.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

As long as Washington's Senators can make it there permanent home, nothing will change. It mostly stays all about getting re-elected. Term limits are urgently needed! Also, wish there was a way around the parties that control so much vetting, etc. Joe Blow has no chance of getting on the ticket, much less elected, unless he gets the money boys onboard. And by then, they own him / her.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:58 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:18 pm Ed continues to be wrong because he listens to and trusts the fake news media and is easily propagandized.I told him to believe the opposite of what the MSM is claiming.When they are accusing Trump of crimes it is they and the Democrats that are the real criminals covering up their crimes while accusing others of crimes.Donald Trump is not some new person we did not know about before he ran for president.He has been in the public eye for about 40 years as an American businessman and has never been arrested or caught up in any serious scandal,etc and his political views have not changed either,except now he is pro-life where he used to be pro-choice,but he has always complained about how other countries rip off America and how they are getting away with it,and he was right 40 years ago and is right today as President.
He's been caught up in lots of serious scandals. Most recently Robert Mueller laid out 10 examples of blatant obstruction of justice that he committed while trying to disrupt the investigation of Russian interference in our elections. You don't seem to understand the difference between being innocent and being guilty as hell but getting away with it because you're in a position of power.
abelcainsbrother wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:18 pmNow the MSM is guilty of Sedition by pushing Trump Russia collusion while actively working with the Democrat Party pushing the Russia collusion and impeachment inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
There's just so much wrong with that statement. It's factually incorrect, since Trump's campaign colluded and we all know it. Your legal analysis is ridiculous, since, first off, you're wrong about collusion, and second, the media reporting on current events isn't sedition. You also seem to have decided that it's cool to use the First Amendment as toilet paper, since you're ready to criminalize the reporting of facts you don't like and opinions you disagree with. I guess I should be happy that you're not calling our free press the lügenpresse just yet. I think it's coming, though.

Abe, you sound like a Nazi. Not a high ranking, doing-it-on-purpose Nazi, but one of those frightened, ignorant, uninformed dupes that bought into the propaganda so thoroughly that he'd enthusiastically support anything that the Great Leader did, no matter how heinous. Weak people love a strongman. Oh well. I still believe in my country, our democracy, and the innate goodness and rationality of our people, and I think that we'll overcome people like you and excise Trump and a lot of his minions come November 2020.
You have absolutely no credibility.You were wrong believing Trump would be impeached and you're wrong claiming the Mueller Report laid out ten examples of blatant obstruction.You have no evidence of a crime and yet somehow claim Trump obstructed justice,without any evidence of a crime.You keep pushing lies and then are wrong yet make fun of me claiming I'm a conspiracy theorist,etc when it is you who pushes Trump conspiracy theories just like with the Mueller report. You got your hopes up thinking Mueller was going to show Trump colluded with Russia and that Trump would be impeached.You were wrong. I was right telling you the Mueller report would show no collusion.I was right. Now you're changing what you originally claimed and are now claiming Trump obstructed justice,which is another lie.

Just because you don't know about Sedition and how it is against Federal law to commit Sediton which the MSM has done is not my fault. But the media lied about Trump colluding with Russia,lied claiming they had evidence and the evidence was going to be coming out.Lied claiming the Mueller report would prove Trump colluded with Russia.This is the very definition of sedition. The Mueller Investigation costed Trump the mid-term election when iot was all a lie.You are trying to still claim Trump colluded with Russia with no evidence.You have absolutely no evidence yet you've been propagandized to believe it.You like to be lied to.You have no credibility as nobody believes you when you claim Trump obstructed justice.

You're the nazi going along with unconstitutional acts committed by Democrats and the MSM by taking away due process rights,falsely accusing Trump of crimes without any evidence,without a warrant and yet still investigating looking for any crime to prosecute Trump.You and people like you are far more dangerous to America than President Trump ever could be. The precedent you Trump haters are setting is very dangerous to all Americans and yet you're Trump Derangement Syndrome blinds you to you one day being falsely accused of a crime,your due process rights are stripped away,you are investigated without any evidence,without a legit warrant and they investigate you looking for any crime to prosecute you for.It is very dangerous.

Not only is America rejecting liberalism but the world is if you're paying attention to elections in other countries. Liberals are losing, from Trump in the US,Brexit in the UK,Australia,We'll have to see how Canada does on October I think,but all around the world in France,Latin America,etc the people are rejecting liberalism because it has been a failure for the people and they have wisened up,finally. World is turning red as more and more liberals are being voted out of office around the world.

I'm going to be proven right about how the evidence is coming out and is going to be coming out about how Trump was illegally investigated over Russia collusion,based on fake info made up to get a FISA warrant that they knew was lies,still did it anyway which is a Federal Crime no matter how much you deny it. Also the evidence of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and the Democrats that are involved that are going to be prosecuted for it.And unlike you Trump haters who accuse Trump of crimes without any evidence and without a legit warrant you're going to see REAL EVIDENCE co,me out to prove their crimes.As Q said FISA goes both ways! I'm going to be proven right again and you'll be wrong for denying it and ignoring it.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Edwardmurphy,

I have to admit, between you and Ablecainsbrother, ablecainsbrother is looking like the more rational one.

y:-?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony