State of emergency?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7995
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: State of emergency?

#76

Post by Philip » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Abel - the day you realize that ALL media and politicians' claims need scrutiny - that these are ALL organizations made up of failable human beings with agendas and various biases (whether on the left, center, right, or extremes) - you will be far more open-minded and better off. You seem to crown organizations and people as either demons or saints - but you never show the same scrutiny to those you think are the saints. But humanity doesn't work like this. And just because there are some we must be FAR more wary of, it doesn't mean ANY of the alternatives are all good guys marching into battle to save the universe. Nowhere, EVER, has any group of humans or an organization not had many faults and made many mistakes - and that also goes for you, me and everyone here!

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#77

Post by abelcainsbrother » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:08 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:20 pm
Abe gets his news from Reddit, Twitter, and Youtube.

The lead up to RBG being declared dead went something like this:

Back in January Fox and Friends aired this graphic:

Image

They apologized a few minutes later and said that, as far as they knew, RBG was alive and recovering from surgery.

It might have been an honest mistake (they issued a retraction within minutes) but that doesn't matter. The QAnon conspiracy conspiracy theorists, who have come to identify FOX News as just another mainstream news outlet, saw the graphic, saw the retraction, and gleefully declared that FOX and Friends had given away the game. They immediately posted it to Reddit, where it was picked up by people like Linda Paris, who folded it into the rest of the Youtube conspiracy crackpotter like so:



Eventually it filtered down to people like Abe.
Although some of this is true.There are people in the alt-right who believe she is dead,which comes the joke "The Supreme Court is Ruthless" I personally understand why they may think this,but I'm an evidence based person and I don't trust the news media but I also don't like the idea of staing things without evidence to back it up.So for me we cannot know if she is alive or dead for now. Also I pay attention to Q posts and somebody tried to claim Q said she is dead but Q reminded them he did not. Most in the alt-right media don't like the idea of reporting false things because it only hurts your credibility and the people we are trying to red pill or awaken to what is going on will be less inclined to believe them. These are the ones I listen to and respect the most.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7995
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: State of emergency?

#78

Post by Philip » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Abel: I'm an evidence based person
Abel: So for me we cannot know if she is alive or dead for now.
And I can't be sure there's not some automated robot zombie masquerading as AbelCainsBrother typing such things!!! As you have ZERO reasons to believe she is dead, and considerable evidence available to show she is alive, yet you STILL claim to not know? Is it any wonder you are clearly susceptible to wanting to believe some of the conspiracy nonsense you follow?

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7995
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: State of emergency?

#79

Post by Philip » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:45 pm

I hate to find out what he'll believe if she actually dies? :shock:

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#80

Post by abelcainsbrother » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:01 pm

Philip wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:44 pm
Abel: I'm an evidence based person
Abel: So for me we cannot know if she is alive or dead for now.
And I can't be sure there's not some automated robot zombie masquerading as AbelCainsBrother typing such things!!! As you have ZERO reasons to believe she is dead, and considerable evidence available to show she is alive, yet you STILL claim to not know? Is it any wonder you are clearly susceptible to wanting to believe some of the conspiracy nonsense you follow?
I'm not stating she is dead,I'm stating that we cannot know yet based on the evidence presented by the fake news media and some claiming she is dead but without real evidence.Considerable evidence? Where? I want to know about this considerable evidence.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#81

Post by abelcainsbrother » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:36 pm

Philip wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:05 pm
Abel - the day you realize that ALL media and politicians' claims need scrutiny - that these are ALL organizations made up of failable human beings with agendas and various biases (whether on the left, center, right, or extremes) - you will be far more open-minded and better off. You seem to crown organizations and people as either demons or saints - but you never show the same scrutiny to those you think are the saints. But humanity doesn't work like this. And just because there are some we must be FAR more wary of, it doesn't mean ANY of the alternatives are all good guys marching into battle to save the universe. Nowhere, EVER, has any group of humans or an organization not had many faults and made many mistakes - and that also goes for you, me and everyone here!
It is sometimes hard to see real scrutiny when the real law breakers who are all guilty of treason and sedition are all walking freely like they are above the law while people are being arrested for lying to investigators which are alot less of crimes and then see people complain about the way Trump fights back politically,which is not a crime.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9891
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 642 times

Re: State of emergency?

#82

Post by Kurieuo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:49 am

Then unlike those who believe she's dead, there's those "half-right" who believe she's "walking dead". y8-X
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1926
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: State of emergency?

#83

Post by edwardmurphy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:33 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:08 pm
I'm an evidence based person and I don't trust the news media but I also don't like the idea of staing things without evidence to back it up.
Gotcha. Your position is one of reasonable skepticism, and the fact that RBG was seen in court starting last Monday and read the majority decision on Wednesday simply isn't convincing. So what will it take? Does she need to pop in and visit you at home, bearing photo ID, a birth certificate, and DNA evidence? Would that do it for you, Abe?

And speaking of your high evidentiary bar, where's your incontrovertible evidence that Hillary Clinton and Congressional Democrats are running an international child sex slavery ring and using it to finance their insidious globalist agenda? If the bar for believing that RBG is alive is that high then I can't even imagine what kind of proof you'd need to accept a claim as extraordinary as the secret international globalist sex trafficking conspiracy. Dude, you should really collect all of the data that you definitely have, load it up in a half dozen trucks, and get it to DC before the globalists do any more damage!

On a more serious note, one of your frequently stated claims is that the Mueller investigation is actually targeting Hillary Clinton and when he releases his report there will be mass arrests of treasonous Democrat globalist conspirators. Apparently the report is just around the corner. I don't know what it will say, but I can state with 100% confidence that it's not going to be the Clinton-globalist-sex trafficking thing.

So Abe, when the Mueller report comes out and we all have objective, incontrovertible proof that QAnon's claim was the direct opposite of reality will that be enough for you to consider the possibility that you're being lied to and manipulated?
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#84

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:33 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:08 pm
I'm an evidence based person and I don't trust the news media but I also don't like the idea of staing things without evidence to back it up.
Gotcha. Your position is one of reasonable skepticism, and the fact that RBG was seen in court starting last Monday and read the majority decision on Wednesday simply isn't convincing. So what will it take? Does she need to pop in and visit you at home, bearing photo ID, a birth certificate, and DNA evidence? Would that do it for you, Abe?

And speaking of your high evidentiary bar, where's your incontrovertible evidence that Hillary Clinton and Congressional Democrats are running an international child sex slavery ring and using it to finance their insidious globalist agenda? If the bar for believing that RBG is alive is that high then I can't even imagine what kind of proof you'd need to accept a claim as extraordinary as the secret international globalist sex trafficking conspiracy. Dude, you should really collect all of the data that you definitely have, load it up in a half dozen trucks, and get it to DC before the globalists do any more damage!

On a more serious note, one of your frequently stated claims is that the Mueller investigation is actually targeting Hillary Clinton and when he releases his report there will be mass arrests of treasonous Democrat globalist conspirators. Apparently the report is just around the corner. I don't know what it will say, but I can state with 100% confidence that it's not going to be the Clinton-globalist-sex trafficking thing.

So Abe, when the Mueller report comes out and we all have objective, incontrovertible proof that QAnon's claim was the direct opposite of reality will that be enough for you to consider the possibility that you're being lied to and manipulated?
Give us evidence she was seen in court and read the majority decision on Wednesday. Because you are just believing what the media says she did,without convincing evidence. As you may know some in the alt-right examined the video footage of the video the media showed as evidence for what they were CLAIMING but they pointed out that there was a previous video of her that inwhich she was wearing the same shirt,pants and jacket from a previous time when she was arriving. Therefore based on the fact she is wearing the same clothes in the video the media showed and their credibility is so bad.We cannot believe what they are claiming even with the video footage.

Remember months ago that I mentioned child sex trafficking and how it is used to blackmail people in government to control them once they get into politics and you all thought I was a crazy conspiracy theorist? Well it is well documented in the alt-right media of child sex traffickers being arrested not only in America but on other countries as well such as in Australia the other day with Cardinal George Pell. The fact is that the child sex traffivcking stuff is not going to come out soon like you're implying,it is going to take more time as the little guys are arrested that then rat out others until eventually it will lead to members of Congress and yes the Clinton's.

But what will be coming first is the FISA declassification which is going to expose treason and sedition going all the way back to Obama himself,it is going to play out over time,with the Q team dropping a few carpet bombs alittle at a time.this is because they know the liberal MSM is going to try to spin this as it comes out,but there is going to be irrefutable evidence that is going to criminalize and prove SEDITION from James Comey(FBI),John Brennon(CIA),James Clapper,Andrew McCabe,Andrew Stozk,Lisa Page,Lorretta Lynch,Hillary Clinton,President Obama,etc and there is going to be even evidence of how they were coordinating with the MSM leaking
this stuff with e-mails back and forth between these people involved and people in the news media in order to hurt President Trump to remove him from office. As Q says We have it all,these people are crazy and there is no escape,no deals,FISA works both ways, and those who scream the loudest have so much to hide.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: State of emergency?

#85

Post by DBowling » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm
Give us evidence she was seen in court and read the majority decision on Wednesday. Because you are just believing what the media says she did,without convincing evidence.
The evidence is multiple eyewitness reports from multiple sources.

On the other hand you have yet to produce a single eyewitness report to the Supreme Court activities in question to support the alt right lie that that RBG wasn't there.
All you have presented so far are the assertions of the alt right media who regularly propagate misinformation and 'fake news'.

And those who depend on the alt right media for information will also end up believing and propagating misinformation and 'fake news'.
Such as the lie that RBG is dead...

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#86

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm

DBowling wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm
Give us evidence she was seen in court and read the majority decision on Wednesday. Because you are just believing what the media says she did,without convincing evidence.
The evidence is multiple eyewitness reports from multiple sources.

On the other hand you have yet to produce a single eyewitness report to the Supreme Court activities in question to support the alt right lie that that RBG wasn't there.
All you have presented so far are the assertions of the alt right media who regularly propagate misinformation and 'fake news'.

And those who depend on the alt right media for information will also end up believing and propagating misinformation and 'fake news'.
Such as the lie that RBG is dead...
Anonymous sources again?So your evidence is the media claiming several people saw her and you believe them? I am much much more informed on what is going on since I started relying on the alt-right media.I only watch Fox News occassionally just to see if they are reporting stuff I already knew about months before.Q tells us to Research yourself,trust yourself,think logically,be careful who you listen to.I have overtime narrowed it down mostly to just a few that I trust in the alt-right media. If the alt-right is so wrong then how come they are censored on every platform including youtube? This is easily proven by just doing a news search on youtube and you'll see only MSNBC,CNN,Fox News,NBC,CBS,BBC,etc the typical biased liberal media are all at the top of the search engines.Type in Q,or Trump,or Andrew McCabe,etc anything having to do with news and politics.Are you for censorship because you may not agree with something because that is a very extreme position to hold to if you respect and honor the Constitution.I no longer really listen to Alex Jones but he has been demonitized on youtube.It is wrong!
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#87

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:46 pm

DBowling wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:24 pm
Give us evidence she was seen in court and read the majority decision on Wednesday. Because you are just believing what the media says she did,without convincing evidence.
The evidence is multiple eyewitness reports from multiple sources.

On the other hand you have yet to produce a single eyewitness report to the Supreme Court activities in question to support the alt right lie that that RBG wasn't there.
All you have presented so far are the assertions of the alt right media who regularly propagate misinformation and 'fake news'.

And those who depend on the alt right media for information will also end up believing and propagating misinformation and 'fake news'.
Such as the lie that RBG is dead...
I trust this guy right here Black Conservative Patriot more than anyone in the mainstream news media.
https://youtu.be/S8nMA0CDvVI
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1272
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: State of emergency?

#88

Post by DBowling » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:54 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm
Anonymous sources again?So your evidence is the media claiming several people saw her and you believe them?
These eyewitness reports are not anonymous...

If you wish, I can research exactly who these eyewitnesses are.
I don't really have time to do it.
However, if identifying specific eyewitnesses will open your eyes to the lies and dishonesty of the alt right media then I will get you some names.

But first, I need your commitment that if I produce multiple non anonymous names of eyewitnesses who have seen RBG alive then you will publicly denounce as a liar any alt right media source who has perpetuated the false narrative that RBG is dead.

Do we have a deal?

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7995
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: State of emergency?

#89

Post by Philip » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:34 pm

The problem is, Abel, you have no good reasons to doubt she is alive. So why do you? Because some of your stuff is beginning to look like the flat-earthers and those denying the moon landings. Who reported she's dead? And when you find out, to your satisfaction that she is alive, will you continue to trust such sources?

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: State of emergency?

#90

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:42 pm

DBowling wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:54 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm
Anonymous sources again?So your evidence is the media claiming several people saw her and you believe them?
These eyewitness reports are not anonymous...

If you wish, I can research exactly who these eyewitnesses are.
I don't really have time to do it.
However, if identifying specific eyewitnesses will open your eyes to the lies and dishonesty of the alt right media then I will get you some names.

But first, I need your commitment that if I produce multiple non anonymous names of eyewitnesses who have seen RBG alive then you will publicly denounce as a liar any alt right media source who has perpetuated the false narrative that RBG is dead.

Do we have a deal?
Even if those in the alt-right media who believe she is dead are wrong,there is still no reason I can see to believe ANYTHING the MSM claims.It has got to the point to where even if they are actually telling the truth we still cannot believe it and we must look into it and question what they are claiming because of their lack of credibility. So I won't call them liars like those in the MSM are but I will admit they were wrong about RBG.I will STILL trust them more than those in the MSM too because of the many other things they are right about. EVEN Rush Limbaugh does not claim he is 100% accurate,he claims he is close,but not 100%.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply