Page 4 of 8

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 pm
by RickD
ACB wrote:
Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
Who is RGB? Ruth Gator Binsburg?

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:02 pm
by edwardmurphy
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:25 pm
Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
It's RBG, she came back to work on Monday, and it saddens me that you're allowed to vote.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:20 pm
by abelcainsbrother
edwardmurphy wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:02 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:25 pm
Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
It's RBG, she came back to work on Monday, and it saddens me that you're allowed to vote.

Now you know how we felt when you liberals got what you wanted through the courts like transgender bathrooms.I need proof before I believe anything the MSM reports.The photos they showed look like old pictures where she was wearing the exact same out fit from a former time. Same pants,clothes and jacket,it is not proof.I don't believe anything they report and I'm surprised you do as many times as they have been wrong.They are wrong when they report no wall has been built yet.Rermember I told you long before Trump even won to believe the opposite of what they report like when they accuse Trump of colluding with Russia or cheating his taxes,etc they are the ones guilty of it. It is a Saul Alinsky tactic they use. You know Hillary was a big fan of Saul Alinsky.Afterall when Hillary was SoS 20% of US Uranium was sold to Russia that you spin as not good Uranium,etc.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:59 pm
by abelcainsbrother
RickD wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:01 pm
ACB wrote:
Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
Who is RGB? Ruth Gator Binsburg?
There is a joke going around. The Supreme Court is Ruthless.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:10 pm
by abelcainsbrother
The MSM and Democrats may use Saul Alinsky tactics accusing your enemies of what you're guilty of but Trump is a fan of Sun Tzu the Art of War where he got the idea of Art of the Deal for his book. So it is Sun Tzu The Art of War against Saul Alinsky tactics going on.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:47 pm
by abelcainsbrother
edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:33 pm
RickD wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:09 pm
It looks like Trump is just doing the same old crap that many other presidents have done. Typical politicians.
No, it's really not. All Presidents lie, but none has ever lied as blatantly, constantly, and unapologetically as Trump. All Presidential candidates run on limiting executive overreach and then push the limits when they're in office, but none have ever blatantly faked a national emergency in order to circumvent Congressional oversight. All Presidents spar with the media, but none has ever undermined them, attacked their credibility, and incited violence against them like Trump. Most Presidents have had scandals and run into legal challenges, but none has ever been investigated as a potential foreign agent based on their own public words and actions.

While being investigated by a special counsel...

And being sued for violating the emoluments clause...

While his family charity is being investigated for fraud...

With half his staff either in jail or under indictment...

Rick, it's a matter of scale. Politicians do all kinds of shady stuff. We all know that. Trump does all of the shady stuff and more, and he does it all the time. This isn't anti-Trump hysteria, it's an evidence based conclusion.

That's not to say that there's not something to this:
The legitimacy of American political institutions is waning. Media outlets must, additionally, bring attention to specific institutions and behaviors which undermine American democracy rather than single out Trump. For, in many ways, Trump is a caricature of a failed political system.
But I don't think that the author's point was that Trump is just another politician.
Kurieuo wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:26 pm
It's just a wall, which funnily, everyone on both sides has at some point said is important for the US to have.
No, they haven't. That claim is a lie, regardless of how many times it gets repeated. The Secure Fences act of 2006 called for 700 miles of border fence and, contrary to claims by some pundits, 93% of that fencing was built. The current Democrats are fine with maintaining and upgrading that fence, and with improving security in other ways, although they'll obviously expect some permanent action on the Dreamers as part of the package. The claim that we need a wall from the Gulf to the Pacific is Trump, and only Trump.

You know Trump is setting up the Democrats and the media for what I call the boomerang. Everything they are investigating Donald Trump for colluding with Russia,financial history,lying to investigators like his staff which has nothiong to do with colluding with Russia. Q told us months ago Mueller is saving himself,which means he is a grey hat,neither white nor black,biut is just saving himself. The only reason Trump has n.ot declassified the FISA abuse documents is because of Mueller"s investigations,but it is coming out very soon and it is going to show no Russia collusion. The Democrats and MSM are already admitting this.Q told us the Democrats will move Mueller investigation to the House to try to continue it. However once the Mueller report comes out and Trump can declassissify the FISA documents,the Democrats are toast and they know it.It will boomerang back on them and it is they that will be investigated and found guilty.The media will not be able to help them get away with lying to investigators because Roger Stone did it and they said it is a crime and we all saw his arrest.Trump will probably release his taxes at the right time which will show nothing,meanwhile it will be investigated how Democrat politicians got so rich after getting elected.With real unrefutable evidence of payments to them and from who. Enjoy the show

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:43 am
by abelcainsbrother
Turn Up The Ray Of Hope.
https://youtu.be/PGP1bJS-Goc

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:10 pm
by DBowling
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:25 pm
DBowling wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm
what goes around comes around...
If Trump's 'emergency' (which Trump admitted in public before cameras he really didn't have to do) actually survives the courts then just be patient.

As you already noted, our next President could very easily consider Global Warming or Gun Violence in our country to be national emergencies and bypass Congress and take unilateral action.
Who needs Congress when you can just declare an emergency and do whatever you want?

I am astounded that constitutional conservatives are buying into the Trumpian narrative that a Presidential Monarchy is in any way, shape, or form what the framers of the Constitution had in mind!
Why are you going along with Congress trying to take executive powers every US President has granted to him by the US Constitution away?
Please show me where in the US Constitution the President has been given the power to allocate funds.
You won't find it anywhere, because the US Constitution explicitly grants Congress the "power of the purse".
https://history.house.gov/institution/o ... the-purse/

If you don't care to look it up in the Constitution, Andrew Napolitano from Fox News clearly explains how Trump is violating the Constitution in the link below.
And I don't think even you would try to accuse Napolitano of being brainwashed by the MSM.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's brazen, unconstitutional overreach
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... -overreach

Napolitano sums things up this way
President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.
The days pf liberals getting what they want through the courts is about to end and you should be glad as a conservative,I am.
As a Constitutional Conservative I oppose any Presidential action that violates the separation of powers that are fundamental to the US Constitution.
I oppose liberal Presidents who violate the Constitutional separation of powers.
I oppose conservative Presidents who violate the Constitutional separation of powers.

This isn't a liberal vs conservative thing.
This is a Constitutional separation of powers thing.
Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
If it is proven that RBG is indeed alive, then are you willing to denounce as a fraud and 'fake news' any source of information that claims that RBG is not alive?

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:24 pm
by edwardmurphy
DBowling wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:10 pm
If it is proven that RBG is indeed alive, then are you willing to denounce as a fraud and 'fake news' any source of information that claims that RBG is not alive?
Now there's a question. How about it, Abe? Are you going to start allowing your beliefs to be influenced by evidence?

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm
by Philip
ACB wrote: Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
I think he's joking - least I hope so. Or else he's entered...

Image

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:40 pm
by RickD
Philip wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm
ACB wrote: Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
I think he's joking - least I hope so. Or else he's entered...

Image
I heard that the deep state, illuminati, Bilderbergers have her.

They are doing mind control experiments on her.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:41 pm
by Philip
Image

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm
by abelcainsbrother
DBowling wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:10 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:25 pm
DBowling wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm
what goes around comes around...
If Trump's 'emergency' (which Trump admitted in public before cameras he really didn't have to do) actually survives the courts then just be patient.

As you already noted, our next President could very easily consider Global Warming or Gun Violence in our country to be national emergencies and bypass Congress and take unilateral action.
Who needs Congress when you can just declare an emergency and do whatever you want?

I am astounded that constitutional conservatives are buying into the Trumpian narrative that a Presidential Monarchy is in any way, shape, or form what the framers of the Constitution had in mind!
Why are you going along with Congress trying to take executive powers every US President has granted to him by the US Constitution away?
Please show me where in the US Constitution the President has been given the power to allocate funds.
You won't find it anywhere, because the US Constitution explicitly grants Congress the "power of the purse".
https://history.house.gov/institution/o ... the-purse/

If you don't care to look it up in the Constitution, Andrew Napolitano from Fox News clearly explains how Trump is violating the Constitution in the link below.
And I don't think even you would try to accuse Napolitano of being brainwashed by the MSM.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's brazen, unconstitutional overreach
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-a ... -overreach

Napolitano sums things up this way
President Trump's emergency declaration would be viable, though probably unsubstantiated factually, if it did not involve spending money. But by spending money not unauthorized by Congress, he has failed to uphold the Constitution, which he has sworn to preserve, protect and defend.
The days pf liberals getting what they want through the courts is about to end and you should be glad as a conservative,I am.
As a Constitutional Conservative I oppose any Presidential action that violates the separation of powers that are fundamental to the US Constitution.
I oppose liberal Presidents who violate the Constitutional separation of powers.
I oppose conservative Presidents who violate the Constitutional separation of powers.

This isn't a liberal vs conservative thing.
This is a Constitutional separation of powers thing.
Where is RGB? Is she alive or dead and the media is keeping her alive?
If it is proven that RBG is indeed alive, then are you willing to denounce as a fraud and 'fake news' any source of information that claims that RBG is not alive?

This was a brilliant strategic move by Trump to secure funds for the border wall using an executive order Obama signed into law back in 2011.This executive order signed by Obama allowed President Trump to gain the money he needs to build the wall. This is the money Trump set aside before this big fight over the wall.So this is not unConstitutional at all and Trump would not do it if it was. But what I was really trying to get at is the border security bill Trump signed into law that had landmines in it that strips him of his executive powers.This is what I'm talking about when I say they'll lose in the courts. Judge Napiltano works for Fox News as does Sean Hannity and they do not report all of the news out there.I did not say RBG is dead. I believe we cannot know if she is alive or dead at this point because of the fake news media. Again the video the news media showed of her is not proof based what she is wearing. However Fox and Friends did report she was dead,but then they retracted it and apologized.However they did the same thing when Sean Hannity reported the truth about Seth Rich and how he was murdered,and yet it is true,yet Fox News made Hannity retract it. You see the fake news media reports that Russia hacked into the DNC computers and gave the e-mails to Wiki Leaks.They are still pushing this fake news still even now.which is fake news. It was Seth Rich who was a Bernie Sanders supporter who found out the DNC rigged the election for Hillary and he is the one who gave the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks and he was murdered for doing that.The news media is covering for the Clinton's. I'm saying that we do not know if she is alive or dead but I believe she is dead and the media is keeping her alive.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:02 pm
by abelcainsbrother
edwardmurphy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:24 pm
DBowling wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:10 pm
If it is proven that RBG is indeed alive, then are you willing to denounce as a fraud and 'fake news' any source of information that claims that RBG is not alive?
Now there's a question. How about it, Abe? Are you going to start allowing your beliefs to be influenced by evidence?
You should take your own advice as I've given up giving you evidence because every time I have you ignore it or reject it.

Re: State of emergency?

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:06 am
by DBowling
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm
I'm saying that we do not know if she is alive or dead but I believe she is dead and the media is keeping her alive.
This is a very clear example of the point I'm making.
There are a number of statements that you made in your previous post that are simply not true.
But I am focusing on your belief that RBG is dead as the most easily refutable (since she was seen in public in her seat in the Supreme Court last Tuesday).

You are getting and posting information from sources that propagate misinformation and 'fake news'. And when you repeat their claims you take part in the propagation of misinformation and 'fake news'.
RBG is an easy one, because she has been seen multiple times in public recently.

So the question at hand is...
Who has convinced you that RBG is dead?
Why would they be spreading misinformation that RBG is dead?
If this source or sources is lying about RBG, then what other lies and misinformation are those same sources propagating?