Trump is scaring me

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2019
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#31

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:08 am

DBowling wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:42 am
I'm going to give Trump credit here. He did the right thing in finally letting 800,000 American workers go back to work.
I don't know. My dog never steals food off the kitchen counter because she's too short to reach it. I'm not sure that she deserves credit for her restraint.

But I agree with you otherwise.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#32

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:58 am
K,

If Trump's wall was the reason that he was voted in then I guess he should have gotten organized and made sure that funding for the project got into the budget while the GOP still held the House. Expecting the opposition party to give him everything he wants is ridiculous. And if you're going to talk about mandates from the people then you need to stay current. Support for the wall might have been part of what got Trump elected, but 2016 wasn't the most recent election - the GOP got hammered in the midterms due, in part, to opposition to the wall.

The part about Israel is just silly, K. We already have walls between the US and Mexico and the Democrats aren't suggesting that they be torn down. As a matter of fact, despite partisan lies to the contrary, the Democrats are actually in favor of increased border security. The problem with the wall, or at least one of them, is that Trump tried to circumvent the legislative process by holding the government hostage. That's not how things work in a democracy. If Trump wants his wall he needs to follow the damned rules - put together a specific, detailed proposal, get somebody in Congress to sponsor it, and then get to lobbying, politicking, and horse-trading.

K, we don't have a crisis on our southern border, and if the GOP really thought that we did they'd have done something about it during the two years that they had complete control of the government. Trump desperately needs the wall for purely political reasons, but the United States of America is just fine without it. If the GOP wants to add money for increased border security then they can make a proper proposal, bundle it with a clean DACA bill, and and put it up for a vote. That would pass if it was specific and reasonable.

At the moment, though, Trump has no specific plans for the wall. It's length, height, cost, and composition have been in a state of constant flux since 2015. All he knows is that he wants something that will satisfy his base and get Coulter, Limbaugh, and Hannity to say nice things about him. He needs to do better than that if he wants more than 35% of us to support him.


How can you do it Ed? How can you continue to believe liars in your party? You claim that despite partisan lies the Democrats want increased border security.There is noway you can believe them because Obama ran on increasing border security and never did and Pelosi and Shcumer and many Democrats voted for a border fence yet did not follow through on it. It also costed alot more than the 5 billion Trump has asked for and yet they did not do it.It was all lies and yet here you are ignoring their lies claiming they want increased border security.They are liars.

But also I want to know how you can tolerate treason from the leaders of the Democrat party both Chuckie and Pelosi and the Democrat Party. They all took an oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic and yet these people in your party including you have sided with foreignors. This is treason. This is not just name calling,but real treason. If it is not treason then I'd like you to honestly and truthfully explain why it is'nt. Because you cannot take that oath and then abandon it once you get into office.This oath is saying that you will fight and are willing to die even if it comes to it to defend the American people - We the people. You cannot side with foreignors over the American people like the Democrats have and you have. It is treason and is a real federal crime. And it is right out in the open for everybody to see and yet people like you think that laws do not apply to politicians because you like the Democrat Party but only the American people. It does not mattter that we've got so far away from the US Constitution for years and years that you are so used to treason,but treason is treason and it is exposed now for all to see.They all need to be rounded up and prosecuted for treason against the US Constitution or physically removed from office by the American people.

You also keep forgetting that Trump has the ace on the hole when it comes to the wall and he will get it with or without the Democrats.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#33

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:35 am

Article VI (Article 6 - Prior Debts, National Supremacy, Oaths of Office)
1: All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

3: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21081
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#34

Post by RickD » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:44 am

acb,

Ed is an independent. He's made that clear. Just thought I'd clear that up.
These users liked this post by RickD:
edwardmurphy (Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 am)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2019
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#35

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am
How can you do it Ed? How can you continue to believe liars in your party? You claim that despite partisan lies the Democrats want increased border security.There is noway you can believe them because Obama ran on increasing border security and never did and Pelosi and Shcumer and many Democrats voted for a border fence yet did not follow through on it. It also costed alot more than the 5 billion Trump has asked for and yet they did not do it.It was all lies and yet here you are ignoring their lies claiming they want increased border security.They are liars.
Citation, please. Links to YouTube videos and crazy Reddit rants don't count.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am
But also I want to know how you can tolerate treason from the leaders of the Democrat party both Chuckie and Pelosi and the Democrat Party. They all took an oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic and yet these people in your party including you have sided with foreignors. This is treason. This is not just name calling,but real treason. If it is not treason then I'd like you to honestly and truthfully explain why it is'nt. Because you cannot take that oath and then abandon it once you get into office.This oath is saying that you will fight and are willing to die even if it comes to it to defend the American people - We the people. You cannot side with foreignors over the American people like the Democrats have and you have. It is treason and is a real federal crime. And it is right out in the open for everybody to see and yet people like you think that laws do not apply to politicians because you like the Democrat Party but only the American people. It does not mattter that we've got so far away from the US Constitution for years and years that you are so used to treason,but treason is treason and it is exposed now for all to see.They all need to be rounded up and prosecuted for treason against the US Constitution or physically removed from office by the American people.
Dude, seriously, the apostrophe replaces the missing letter. Learn the rule. Let it work for you. Is + not = isn't.

Regarding my treasonous behavior, you have yet to show how I (or anyone) is failing to side with the American people. From where I'm sitting the Democrats are doing the right thing protecting the Dreamers (who are culturally as American as you and me, boast a 91% full employment rate, often serve in the military, and pay lots of taxes) and blocking the wall (for which Trump still hasn't produced an actual plan or even a consistent talking point). You disagree, but treason isn't defined as "failing to do what the most reactionary and least informed among us insist is the only choice."
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am
You also keep forgetting that Trump has the ace on the hole when it comes to the wall and he will get it with or without the Democrats.
Trump appears to have the authority to pull his wall money out of the DoD and disaster relief budgets, but if he does there'll be hell to pay in 2020. There's no emergency on the border, and we all know that. The "emergency" is that Trump desperately needs a win, but that's his problem, not ours. At risk of overextending your fun metaphor, his ace on the hole is basically to steal the pot and flip the table. Sure, he can do that, and sure, he'll get what he wants in the short term, but he'll have a tough time getting invited back to poker night after that.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2019
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 153 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#36

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:03 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:35 am
2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
Article 4 of the 1970 “Treaty to Resolve Pending Boundary Differences and Maintain the Rio Grande and Colorado River as the International Boundary” states that the joint U.S.-Mexico International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) “must approve construction of works proposed in either country” along those rivers. It explicitly prohibits the construction of projects “which, in the judgment of the commission, may cause deflection or obstruction of the normal flow of the river or of its flood flows.”

So according to the Constitution of the United States we must adhere to all treaties that we sign, and according to the Treaty of November 23, 1970 Trump's wall is illegal unless a joint Mexican-American commission gives it the seal of approval, which it definitely will not do until an environmental impact study has been conducted to determine how the construction would impact the flood flows of the Rio Grande and Colorado Rivers. D'oh!

The world is complicated, Abe, and so is the Presidency. This is a nation of laws. The President can't just follow his gut and do whatever he wants. He can't run the nation like a family business and he should have known that before he started. He clearly didn't, so he's been making unrealistic promises all over the place. Now it's costing him, but that's his problem, not ours. A political emergency for the President doesn't constitute a national emergency for the United States.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#37

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am
How can you do it Ed? How can you continue to believe liars in your party? You claim that despite partisan lies the Democrats want increased border security.There is noway you can believe them because Obama ran on increasing border security and never did and Pelosi and Shcumer and many Democrats voted for a border fence yet did not follow through on it. It also costed alot more than the 5 billion Trump has asked for and yet they did not do it.It was all lies and yet here you are ignoring their lies claiming they want increased border security.They are liars.
Citation, please. Links to YouTube videos and crazy Reddit rants don't count.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am
But also I want to know how you can tolerate treason from the leaders of the Democrat party both Chuckie and Pelosi and the Democrat Party. They all took an oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic and yet these people in your party including you have sided with foreignors. This is treason. This is not just name calling,but real treason. If it is not treason then I'd like you to honestly and truthfully explain why it is'nt. Because you cannot take that oath and then abandon it once you get into office.This oath is saying that you will fight and are willing to die even if it comes to it to defend the American people - We the people. You cannot side with foreignors over the American people like the Democrats have and you have. It is treason and is a real federal crime. And it is right out in the open for everybody to see and yet people like you think that laws do not apply to politicians because you like the Democrat Party but only the American people. It does not mattter that we've got so far away from the US Constitution for years and years that you are so used to treason,but treason is treason and it is exposed now for all to see.They all need to be rounded up and prosecuted for treason against the US Constitution or physically removed from office by the American people.
Dude, seriously, the apostrophe replaces the missing letter. Learn the rule. Let it work for you. Is + not = isn't.

Regarding my treasonous behavior, you have yet to show how I (or anyone) is failing to side with the American people. From where I'm sitting the Democrats are doing the right thing protecting the Dreamers (who are culturally as American as you and me, boast a 91% full employment rate, often serve in the military, and pay lots of taxes) and blocking the wall (for which Trump still hasn't produced an actual plan or even a consistent talking point). You disagree, but treason isn't defined as "failing to do what the most reactionary and least informed among us insist is the only choice."
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:40 am
You also keep forgetting that Trump has the ace on the hole when it comes to the wall and he will get it with or without the Democrats.
Trump appears to have the authority to pull his wall money out of the DoD and disaster relief budgets, but if he does there'll be hell to pay in 2020. There's no emergency on the border, and we all know that. The "emergency" is that Trump desperately needs a win, but that's his problem, not ours. At risk of overextending your fun metaphor, his ace on the hole is basically to steal the pot and flip the table. Sure, he can do that, and sure, he'll get what he wants in the short term, but he'll have a tough time getting invited back to poker night after that.

Citation? Graham joins Hannity.
https://youtu.be/t_m7GpD4PDI


What do you mean I have yet to show how you and the Democrats are failing to side with the American people? That is not exactly what I said,or my point. But you are siding with illegal immigrants over the American people by siding with the Democrats on this issue.i suggest you go back and re-read what you post concerning it because you side with illegal immigrants over the American people. But what I was getting at is real treason by abandoning the oath they made to uphold and defend the US Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic and you have just totally side-stepped this issue. But I want you to explain how it is not treason to abandon their oath they made to the American people. Because it is real treason that you overlook because you don't like Trump or whatever reason. Like I said this is not name calling like when Trump and his supporters were called racists,fascists,homophobes,etc. This is real treason and it is against the law.

I'm not getting into the political arguments with you over this issue because you ranted about how this is Trump's problem,not ours. I'm specifically dealing with treason because it is a real crime that you seem to be overlooking.Stop side-stepping this issue,especially if you were offended by the word treason I used.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#38

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:36 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:44 am
acb,

Ed is an independent. He's made that clear. Just thought I'd clear that up.
Maybe we have made a difference in getting him to realize how fake the Democrat Party is. I mean,I've done it myself concerning the Republican party as I totally now reject the Republican party as it was before Trump.I refuse to go back to the lesser than two evil Republican vs Democrat political game they played on all of us for so long. I am now a Nationalist,not Republican.Treason has been in the Republican party too,not just the Democratic Party.The Bush family is more corrupt than the Clinton's are but they are just more slick about it than the Clinton's are.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#39

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:49 am

DBowling wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:03 am
edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:45 am
Personally, I don't think the Dems should fund the wall, period. The wall is stupid. I have no problem with funding for border security, though. It's completely reasonable to beef up security at our current points of entry and increase monitoring in areas where nobody lives. Trump is welcome to pretend that that's his wall and claim that Mexico is paying for it. I'd be fine with 5.7 billion for border security, making it clear that no funding for a coast to coast wall will be forthcoming.
There are much more efficient ways to spend 5.7 billion for border security than Trump's wall (that Mexico, not US taxpayers, was supposed to pay for anyway)

However... if wasting 5.7 billion on Trump's vanity project as part of a "Wall for DACA" deal will take care of the Dreamers, then let's do it.

just my .02
Leftist wake up call! Mexico is paying for the wall! Now go back to sleep!
https://youtu.be/REqDnlTXBVU
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#40

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:03 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:35 am
2: This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
Article 4 of the 1970 “Treaty to Resolve Pending Boundary Differences and Maintain the Rio Grande and Colorado River as the International Boundary” states that the joint U.S.-Mexico International Boundary and Water Commission (IBWC) “must approve construction of works proposed in either country” along those rivers. It explicitly prohibits the construction of projects “which, in the judgment of the commission, may cause deflection or obstruction of the normal flow of the river or of its flood flows.”

So according to the Constitution of the United States we must adhere to all treaties that we sign, and according to the Treaty of November 23, 1970 Trump's wall is illegal unless a joint Mexican-American commission gives it the seal of approval, which it definitely will not do until an environmental impact study has been conducted to determine how the construction would impact the flood flows of the Rio Grande and Colorado Rivers. D'oh!

The world is complicated, Abe, and so is the Presidency. This is a nation of laws. The President can't just follow his gut and do whatever he wants. He can't run the nation like a family business and he should have known that before he started. He clearly didn't, so he's been making unrealistic promises all over the place. Now it's costing him, but that's his problem, not ours. A political emergency for the President doesn't constitute a national emergency for the United States.
Stop putting Mexico first. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth claiming the Democrats put America first,it is clear they don't and you don't.They are putting Mexico and Central American countries first over America and they are being paid by lobbyists to do it too.MeanwhileTrump and his supporters are truly putting America and the American people first as Trump ran on and said he would do.If you were a Congressman you'd be breaking the law by breaking the oath you made to uphold and defend the US Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and domestic.If somebody paid you to rob a bank and you did it what would happen to you?
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21081
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#41

Post by RickD » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:13 am

If Mexico is paying for the wall through trade deals or by taxing them(Mexico), then why did he shut down the govt when he didn't get his $5 billion, from THE US TAXPAYERS?

Sounds like a Nigerian scam.

Nigerian scam:
1) give me $200 of your money

2) I'll send you $10,000


Wall scam:
1) give me $5 billion of your money

2) I'll get countless billions of $ from Mexico to pay for the wall

You give me $5 billion of your money, and THEN, I'll send you money from Mexico.

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#42

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 am

It is part of the plan and is part of his political strategy to expose the Democrats for being treasonous and putting other countries and foreignors first over America and the American people.Everybody can now see how anti-America the Democratic Party is. This is not really about the wall or money for it as Trump already has the funds in a military budget to fund the wall as I have already explained and Trump has hinted at by his ability to declsre a national emercecy to build the wall if it comes to that.This is fighting back against the Deep State and the MSM to trap them politically and it is working.There are now divisions in the Democratic Party over Nancy Pelosi and calls for her to be replaced.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21081
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 1048 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#43

Post by RickD » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 am
It is part of the plan and is part of his political strategy to expose the Democrats for being treasonous and putting other countries and foreignors first over America and the American people.Everybody can now see how anti-America the Democratic Party is. This is not really about the wall or money for it as Trump already has the funds in a military budget to fund the wall as I have already explained and Trump has hinted at by his ability to declsre a national emercecy to build the wall if it comes to that.This is fighting back against the Deep State and the MSM to trap them politically and it is working.There are now divisions in the Democratic Party over Nancy Pelosi and calls for her to be replaced.
So, you're saying that Trump already has the money to build the wall, yet he was willing to shutdown the govt, if he couldn't get $5 billion extra, from the taxpayers, even though it wasn't needed, just to expose the Democratic Party, and some shadow deep state conspiracy group?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#44

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:57 am

For those of you who are not familar with the Deep state and you think it is a conspiracy theory. I think you need to first understand that the Deep State has been around for a long time and it controls both parties in politics.I think you should check out this speech from JFK who was assassinated and many believe it was because of this speech he made about "secret societies" and eventhough he did not call it the Deep State like we know about today,he called it secret societies in his speech.When Trump ran for President he called it "draining the swamp"and spoke out very simlilarly about as JFK did.The good news is that unlike JFK or even Reagan who they tried to assassinate,Trump has Q on his side to protect him and a plan in place to drain the swamp.

Here is JFK's speech about "secret societies" and JFK was a Democrat,by the way.He was not a Republican but he knew about the Deep State.
JFK Secret Societies speech.
https://youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4872
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Trump is scaring me

#45

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:22 am

RickD wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:22 am
It is part of the plan and is part of his political strategy to expose the Democrats for being treasonous and putting other countries and foreignors first over America and the American people.Everybody can now see how anti-America the Democratic Party is. This is not really about the wall or money for it as Trump already has the funds in a military budget to fund the wall as I have already explained and Trump has hinted at by his ability to declsre a national emercecy to build the wall if it comes to that.This is fighting back against the Deep State and the MSM to trap them politically and it is working.There are now divisions in the Democratic Party over Nancy Pelosi and calls for her to be replaced.
So, you're saying that Trump already has the money to build the wall, yet he was willing to shutdown the govt, if he couldn't get $5 billion extra, from the taxpayers, even though it wasn't needed, just to expose the Democratic Party, and some shadow deep state conspiracy group?
Yes and it is working brilliantly.Never get in the way of an enemy when he is destroying himself.And we learned from the Government shutdown that America runs just fine with the Government shut down and that we could cut out alot of these government jobs and downsize the government and America would run just fine.It is a waste of our tax dollars to have all of these jobs in government that have no effect on the American people.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply