Tucker Carlson is right about some stuff!?!?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Tucker Carlson is right about some stuff!?!?

Post by edwardmurphy »

I never expected to say that, but I agree with a good deal of what he says here. It's an interesting read.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Tucker Carlson is right about some stuff!?!?

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 pm I never expected to say that, but I agree with a good deal of what he says here. It's an interesting read.
Who are you, and what have you done with Ed?

Kidding aside, Tucker Carlson is one of the only guys on Fox that I can stomach for any length of time. He's reasonable, practical, and isn't nearly the sensationalist that many others on Fox are.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

You should see Tuckers interview on Ben Shapiro's show.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Absolutely some nuggets of truth there.

An immense problem is that people don't sufficiently seek to educate themselves of facts, history, and how political rhetoric and policies are so often strongly disconnected from reality of how things really are or have been. And this "us against them" stuff basically asserts that one group is totally righteous while the other is clueless and evil. But ALL groups have subgroups and contain human beings - with all having some messed up things and ideas. So it would greatly help for us to abandon our group-think attitudes that are designed to make things and people fit into neat categories we can either praise or hate. Demonizing those we disagree with is usually done hypocritically and with destructive results.