Et tu, Q? Noooooooooo!!!

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Et tu, Q? Noooooooooo!!!

Post by edwardmurphy »

According to the Federalist QAnon is a hoax concocted by Internet trolls, some of whom are now looking to get rich by fleecing gullible clowns. Granted, most of us have always assumed most of that, but here it is in black and white from a conservative source.

Cheers!
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Et tu, Q? Noooooooooo!!!

Post by Fliegender »

I’ve never heard of QAnon and after reading your link I’m still confused about what it is.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Fliegender wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:39 pm I’ve never heard of QAnon and after reading your link I’m still confused about what it is.
Here's an overview.
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

OK, thank you. QAnon is like Quacks Anonymous
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:45 pm OK, thank you. QAnon is like Quacks Anonymous
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

If Q is a hoax like the liberal MSM claims then why have almost all liberal MSM came out against Q? Why not just ignore Q if it is just a hoax or a conspiracy theory? I'm not going to convince you of Q but I have personally been paying attention to Q since the beginning of when Q started posting and I have seen too many instances of Q knowing things were coming from the Deep State and MSM months before they happened. This is proof for me that Q is apart of military intelligence and they have the very same technology the CIA,FBI,NSA,etc has to spy on the American people,but the Q team uses this technology to spy on the traitors in our government to gather evidence to bring them to justice and they have been spying on traitors in our government and they have gathered evidence to prosecute these traitors in a court of law and bring them to justice. This was planned out long before Trump even ran for President to free America from the Deep State and traitors in our government. They have it all. Q is all about a great awakening to awaken the people to the corruption and treason in our government so that the people will demand justice.This is the Deep State's biggest fear,the people of all races,religions,political affiliations,etc rising up to demand justice.They try to keep us divided by design by political affiliation,religion,race,political issues,etc so that the people fight each other and do not focus on the real crimes being committed by our elected leaders. The problem is the MSM that is keeping people in the dark about the corruption and the destractions used by the Deep State and MSM use to destract away from the news getting out. When atleast 70% of the American people are red-pilled or awakened and are demanding justice then justice can proceed.This means you've got to let go of party loyalty and learn the truth to demand justice. As the laws do not and should not only apply to "We the people" but our leaders in government too and if they have broken laws we need to demand justice regardless of which party they are in.Q is about freeing America from the Deep State and giving the power back to the people.If not enough people are awakened or red-pilled then it will be hard to demand justice because it will be seen as one political party taking out another,etc.We have work to do to awaken the people to the real corruption,so why are you not involved? WWG1WGA! (Where we go one we go all)
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.