The last instance of "violence" that you posted about was a couple of women attempting to engage a Senator in a conversation while he totally ignored them. Will you be retracting that false claim anytime soon, or are you just going to pretend that it's true?
This time, let's see...
The protesters are gonna keep protesting. So what. Until they ram a car into a crowd it's just civil disobedience. Big deal.
Some lady got mad, made a dumb tweet, then deleted it, but is probably going to get fired anyway. So now it's national news every time somebody loses their temper and spouts off on Twitter?
And finally, Maxine Waters is still pushing the envelope. Personally, I wish she'd stop, but in terms of threats to our nation I'd have to rate her ranting a .00001 out of 10. Big deal.
Stu wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 am
Innocent drivers just minding their own business and along comes the leftist Antifa and starts harassing and hitting the cars and intimidating the drivers and even doxing them using their licence plates.
First off, it was one driver, not "drivers." Second, who's to say the guy was "innocent"? Maybe he chucked a bottle at the protesters, or screamed something offensive, or bumped someone with his car. Maybe he's a victim. Or maybe not. Maybe he's an active participant in an angry conflict. Who knows? Not me, and not you. But you think you know because you've already got a narrative running in your head, so whenever somebody posts a video and labels it "Lefties are at it again!!!" you swallow it hook, line and sinker, without so much as a nanosecond of critical thought.
And now this...
First off, the title of the story is deliberately misleading. The implication is that they found a suspect, he's liberal, and they think he burned a truck. That's false.
In reality all we actually know is that somebody apparently spray painted "Trump" on a truck and somebody burned said truck. Maybe it was the same person, and maybe not. Maybe the culprit was a liberal, and maybe it was a guy who just really hates the owner of the truck and figured painting "Trump" on it would steer suspicion away from him. Maybe the guy was behind on his payments so he burned his own truck for the insurance money and spray painted it himself. Who the hell knows?
Now with regard to the question posed by the thread, I'd have to say that the answer is that it's largely fiction. The list of violence so far:
1) A crazy guy sent some castor beans to some politicians. No indication that he's liberal. 0 for 1.
2) Two women talked, fairly politely, to a Senator who rudely ignored them. No violence took place. 0 for 2.
3) Protesters threaten to protest more. That has potential to get violent, but I'm not seeing it yet. 0 for 3.
4) Some lady posts, then deletes, a dumb tweet. Nobody was harmed. Sorry, that's another zero. 0 for 4.
5) Maxine Waters is still being aggressive with her rhetoric. Liberals are concerned about political fallout and conservatives are pretending that they're scared. In reality they secretly love it. Anyway, 0 for 5.
6) Somebody burned a truck. Liberals are suspected. Sorry, no points for you until liberals are actually caught. If it's actually liberals. That's 0 for 6.
The fact is there's a bit of political violence happening here, some from liberals and some from conservatives but, contrary to the opinions of foreigners who get their news from Alex Jones, it's rare
. In terms of serious violence - violence where people are badly injured or killed - the perpetrator is far more likely to be a right-wing radical. Unfortunately you guys don't believe that - and you never will - because you get all of your news from biased sources that lie to you, mislead you, and ignore facts that don't suit their narratives. And you [love] love it. Go figure.