Richard Dawkins: Church Bells vs Allahu Akhbar?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 105 times

Re: Richard Dawkins: Church Bells vs Allahu Akhbar?

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 am

Didn't exactly answer the question, though. As you've said in the past, you allow me to post here for comic relief. You don't see me as a threat. But then this is just a forum.

So here's the thing -

Either you see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should be doing all you can to suppress my toxic words, or you don't see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should stop saying that you do.

Make sense?
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

RickD
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1012 times

Post by RickD » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 am
Didn't exactly answer the question, though. As you've said in the past, you allow me to post here for comic relief. You don't see me as a threat. But then this is just a forum.

So here's the thing -

Either you see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should be doing all you can to suppress my toxic words, or you don't see me as an evil liberal who wants to destroy the country, in which case you should stop saying that you do.

Make sense?
No. Makes no sense.

People for free speech allow those, even with views they vehemently disagree with, to speak their mind.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Byblos
Old School
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by Byblos » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:51 am

RickD wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am
edwardmurphy wrote:

So here's the thing -

Make sense?
No. Makes no sense.

People for free speech allow those, even with views they vehemently disagree with, to speak their mind.
Especially evil liberals hellbent on destroying the country. :pound:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.

RickD
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 185 times
Been liked: 1012 times

Post by RickD » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:07 am

Byblos wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:51 am
RickD wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:15 am
edwardmurphy wrote:

So here's the thing -

Make sense?
No. Makes no sense.

Especially evil liberals hellbent on destroying the country. :pound:
Sure. That's why we allow Ed to post here, despite the fact that he was banned before, and rejoined the forum under another screenname.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony