Just a blonde doing a stupid thing

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Just a blonde doing a stupid thing

Post by RickD »

Shark drags woman into crocodile-infested waters in Australia
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/01 ... ralia.html
The 34-year-old told the West Australian the incident was “completely my fault," and "just a blonde doing a stupid thing."
A blonde who is smart enough to realize she's a dumb blonde. Wow, a paradox!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Just a blonde doing a stupid thing

Post by RickD »

Bump for an amazing thread
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Photoshop is an amazing thing!

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Actually, the photo is as seems to be - crazy though it is.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Philip wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:41 pm Actually, the photo is as seems to be - crazy though it is.
Maybe her schools Mascot ???

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

The only thing that could explain it is that he's fed so much and so long-conditioned to just opening his mouth and getting food without effort. Still - one time they don't feed him enough chicken then night before, he could easily attack someone.
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

Wow she is HOT. Uh oh .. I just committed adultery. Oh well ..what can I say .. nobody's perfect ..
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Blessed wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:02 pm Wow she is HOT. Uh oh .. I just committed adultery. Oh well ..what can I say .. nobody's perfect ..
Noticing that someone is "hot", or beautiful, or even sexy, doesn't necessarily mean that one is lusting after that person.

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick: Noticing that someone is "hot", or beautiful, or even sexy, doesn't necessarily mean that one is lusting after that person.
Exactly! It is God who made men visual and appreciative of the female attractions and form. A man can appreciate these and feminine beauty without sinful lust.

What makes lust SINFUL, however, is going beyond attraction or appreciation of a woman's beauty to fantasizing or sexually desiring a woman other than one's spouse. Why is such desire SINFUL lust (greatly desire)? It's whenever one is sinfully desiring someone who is not theirs! You can't SINFULLY lust for your wife or your husband - lust for one's spouse (sexual desire) is normal and God-ordained. But anyone you are not married to, to sexually desire them is sinful lust. Lust is merely a passionate desire for a person or thing. And when it comes to a person, only lust for what is yours is okay - all other lust is sinful!

All that said, we have to be careful about what is appropriate to look at. One could look at nude photos of people not one's spouse - which isn't a view to see or contemplate, as 1) this view is not for you (it's not your spouse), and 2) intense focus upon body parts one see's as sexual can easily turn to lust. I'd also say that what is or isn't appropriate for a person to view of a naked person can be somewhat cultural. Ever see those National Geographic Magazine photos of tribesmen surrounded by topless women. Notice how bored the men in those photos typically look? It's because, since childhood, seeing women bare-breasted is so normal that they don't associate naked female breasts in they hyper-sexual was those of us in the West do. For THEM, I wouldn't think seeing lady's bare breasts would be inappropriate. However, such cultures have lost something precious, as something so mysterious, sexual and exciting to men (female breasts) in the West, has lost its erotic context. And if public exposure of female breasts in public ever became legal and common, eventually men in the West would likewise have that same bored look as the tribesman surrounded by topless ladies - I would think those men would be exceptionally baffled by the Western interest in Playboy Magazine!