Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
Byblos
Old School
Posts: 5966
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:21 pm
Christian: Yes
Location: NY
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 139 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#361

Post by Byblos » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Stu wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:33 am
RickD wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:45 am
Stu wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:08 am
Philip wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm
Enough stirring up trouble, Hortense. Ed knows he made a mistake in coming back under another name. And he's admitted it. Also, let's not be so thin-skinned that we can't tolerate views that oppose our own. While Ed can be a bit edgy and cranky with certain people, at times - he's usually pretty cordial unless people directly attack him.

I so wish people around here would learn the difference between challenging a person's ideas and in feeling the need for personal attack. And seems the latter always raises it's head whenever someone attacks a person's beliefs and positions on whatever topic. It's unnecessary. But being very direct in attacking someones' ideas or positions should be no problem, yet without feeling the need to make it blatantly personal.
LOL No offence but that is rubbish. If Ed finds his views challenged he almost always makes it personal. Take Abe for instance, Abe never responds in kind to Ed's personal remarks, and always plays the ball, while Ed just keeps on calling him an idiot or the equivalent thereof.
I would ask you for examples of ed calling ACB an idiot, or the equivalent, but I have a feeling that you may not be able to produce actual quotes.
Yeah I'm not going to waste my time going through old posts just to prove what most people already know.
Take any debate between Abe and Ed and you will find his belittling insults.
I actually agree with stu. I like Ed, I really do. I very much enjoy reading threads he's engaged in (even though I disagree with almost everything he says, no surprise there). But on the subject of Ed personally attacking ACB, he's done it on more than one occasion. I recall a time that I raised the issue with Rick but can't recall the exact thread. I can tell you on a number of occasions I wanted to intervene but my time on here is very limited lately so I decided against it. I honestly don't recall Ed doing the same with anyone else so it could very be that ACB pushes Ed's buttons to the point that he feels he needs to put him down. Regardless, there is no room for that, from anyone towards anyone. Argue the facts, that's all.
These users liked this post by Byblos:
Philip (Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:09 pm)
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2092
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#362

Post by edwardmurphy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:32 pm

No, Phil, they're right. I have lost it on Abe a few times. In some of those instances I apologized. In others I didn't see it as warranted. Either way, I accept that ripping into him is counterproductive, and I sincerely do my level best to take a deep breath walk away. I will continue do do my best in that regard, but odds are I'll still lose it on occasion.

Abe is hard for me to deal with. He constantly pushes conspiracy theories that, in addition to being totally false, tend to include a lot of really vicious anti-liberal slander. I'm a liberal. My friends and family are liberals. It's hard listening to somebody constantly prattling on about how liberals are destroying America, liberals are useful idiots, and liberals are going to be rounded up by the National Guard if they don't watch themselves. None of us hate America. None of us are traitors. None of us are stupid. I'm sick of hearing it.

Beyond that, over the last couple of years Abe has made it very clear that he's expecting Trump to stage a coup and that he fully supports the idea. That's frightening, not because Abe is scary himself, but because he and millions like him collectively represent an extreme threat to our democracy. He will uncritically accept anything that QAnon and Donald Trump tell him, even if the evidence of their dishonesty is sitting between John Roberts and Samuel Alito and listening to oral arguments. To be clear, he doesn't actually say that a coup is coming, he just explains that all of Trump's political opponents are pedophiles who are under secret surveillance and will soon be rounded up by the military, thus securing Trump's uncontested power and draining the swamp. So, you know, a coup.

Now it's possible that Abe doesn't realize that he's spreading vicious anti-liberal slander. Maybe it's never really clicked in his mind and he's just rattling off talking points that he learned by rote from talk radio or something. Or maybe he sincerely believes that my friends and family and I hate America and are doing our damnedest to turn it into Venezuela, just to be @##$^%&#, I guess. Maybe he's never really thought about the fact that he's been describing a military coup and the end of our democracy in glowingly positive terms. Or maybe he knows damned well what he's saying and he thinks it's worth it if his side wins. Who knows. I'll ask him next time it comes up.
Stu wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:08 am
LOL No offence but that is rubbish. If Ed finds his views challenged he almost always makes it personal. Take Abe for instance, Abe never responds in kind to Ed's personal remarks, and always plays the ball, while Ed just keeps on calling him an idiot or the equivalent thereof.
This is inaccurate.

First off, I have no problem with having my views challenged in a rational, sincere manner. Make a point other than "Liberals are losing it and this easily debunked story from some alt-right blog proves it" and I'll be happy to engage in a thoughtful discussion. That seems unlikely, though. You think that liberals are bad. Every post that you've made in this thread has been aimed at making that point. The only discussion you're interested in having is about the degree to which your position is correct.

B.W. is like that, too. So is Abe. And Hortense, apparently. Liberals are bad. That's it. What? You're a liberal and you don't agree with any of the stuff we claim you believe? And you've known hundreds of liberals over the years and they don't believe any of that either? Nope, that's BS. Says so right here on Breitbart. You hate America. The only question is how much. You want to turn our country into Venezuela. The only question is how soon. And so on and so forth. It's tough to have a conversation with someone who insists that you're either the enemy or the enemy's stooge and calls any attempts to argue otherwise "partisan spin."

It's tiresome, Stu. You made your point literally months ago. Can we maybe move on to something new? Make a sincere attempt at communicating with me and you'll find that it's not all that hard.

Second, as I've previously mentioned, I see no difference between saying "Stu sucks" and saying "South Africans suck." I tend to take the former approach while Abe takes the latter. I wouldn't characterize either of us as a victim. Both comments are offensive, and the argument that "getting personal" is somehow worse than tarring broad swaths of the population is bogus.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#363

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:28 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:32 pm
No, Phil, they're right. I have lost it on Abe a few times. In some of those instances I apologized. In others I didn't see it as warranted. Either way, I accept that ripping into him is counterproductive, and I sincerely do my level best to take a deep breath walk away. I will continue do do my best in that regard, but odds are I'll still lose it on occasion.

Abe is hard for me to deal with. He constantly pushes conspiracy theories that, in addition to being totally false, tend to include a lot of really vicious anti-liberal slander. I'm a liberal. My friends and family are liberals. It's hard listening to somebody constantly prattling on about how liberals are destroying America, liberals are useful idiots, and liberals are going to be rounded up by the National Guard if they don't watch themselves. None of us hate America. None of us are traitors. None of us are stupid. I'm sick of hearing it.

Beyond that, over the last couple of years Abe has made it very clear that he's expecting Trump to stage a coup and that he fully supports the idea. That's frightening, not because Abe is scary himself, but because he and millions like him collectively represent an extreme threat to our democracy. He will uncritically accept anything that QAnon and Donald Trump tell him, even if the evidence of their dishonesty is sitting between John Roberts and Samuel Alito and listening to oral arguments. To be clear, he doesn't actually say that a coup is coming, he just explains that all of Trump's political opponents are pedophiles who are under secret surveillance and will soon be rounded up by the military, thus securing Trump's uncontested power and draining the swamp. So, you know, a coup.

Now it's possible that Abe doesn't realize that he's spreading vicious anti-liberal slander. Maybe it's never really clicked in his mind and he's just rattling off talking points that he learned by rote from talk radio or something. Or maybe he sincerely believes that my friends and family and I hate America and are doing our damnedest to turn it into Venezuela, just to be @##$^%&#, I guess. Maybe he's never really thought about the fact that he's been describing a military coup and the end of our democracy in glowingly positive terms. Or maybe he knows damned well what he's saying and he thinks it's worth it if his side wins. Who knows. I'll ask him next time it comes up.
Stu wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:08 am
LOL No offence but that is rubbish. If Ed finds his views challenged he almost always makes it personal. Take Abe for instance, Abe never responds in kind to Ed's personal remarks, and always plays the ball, while Ed just keeps on calling him an idiot or the equivalent thereof.
This is inaccurate.

First off, I have no problem with having my views challenged in a rational, sincere manner. Make a point other than "Liberals are losing it and this easily debunked story from some alt-right blog proves it" and I'll be happy to engage in a thoughtful discussion. That seems unlikely, though. You think that liberals are bad. Every post that you've made in this thread has been aimed at making that point. The only discussion you're interested in having is about the degree to which your position is correct.

B.W. is like that, too. So is Abe. And Hortense, apparently. Liberals are bad. That's it. What? You're a liberal and you don't agree with any of the stuff we claim you believe? And you've known hundreds of liberals over the years and they don't believe any of that either? Nope, that's BS. Says so right here on Breitbart. You hate America. The only question is how much. You want to turn our country into Venezuela. The only question is how soon. And so on and so forth. It's tough to have a conversation with someone who insists that you're either the enemy or the enemy's stooge and calls any attempts to argue otherwise "partisan spin."

It's tiresome, Stu. You made your point literally months ago. Can we maybe move on to something new? Make a sincere attempt at communicating with me and you'll find that it's not all that hard.

Second, as I've previously mentioned, I see no difference between saying "Stu sucks" and saying "South Africans suck." I tend to take the former approach while Abe takes the latter. I wouldn't characterize either of us as a victim. Both comments are offensive, and the argument that "getting personal" is somehow worse than tarring broad swaths of the population is bogus.
All I ever do is come back to prove I was right and you are wrong when it comes to politics.This is because of how you and others claim I'm pushing conspiracy theories when it is the main stream media and Democrats that are the ones pushing conspiracy theories. And everything they accuse Trump of is projection of the things they are guilty of. I'm going to continue to point out how you were wrong and I was right eventhough you claimed I was the one pushing conspiracy theories,when in fact it was you by regurgitating what the left and MSM claim about Trump which are conspiracy theories with no evidence to prove it, and out right lies and fabricated accusations, and/or based on annonymous sources and hear-say,yet no matter how many times they claim things about Trump that turn out to be wrong once their so called evidence comes out,you ignore it and continue to push Trump conspiracy theories and so it is you tat will continue to be wrong,not me.I once gave you evidence to back up the things I claim about the left and MSM,etc but you treat is as alt-right conspiracy theories,eventhough it is eventually proven correct,you ignore it and continue to believe lies about Trump while ignoring the real corruption and crimes committed by Democrats.

I bet you think Trump is going to be impeached over colluding with Ukraine but this is going to hurt Obama,Biden and Hillary and the MSM as the real evidence comes out.It has already started and will continue.I doubt Pelosi will even bring it to a vote,but if she does the Senate was the key as Q pointed out. Trump is not going to be impeached and it was Joe Biden and his son that are guilty of what they are accusing of Trump.It is projection of what they are guilty of. The Senate is already going to investigate it and the evidence will show it was not Trump but Joe Biden and his son that are guilty and Democrats will be hurt politically and the MSM will lose even more credibility.

The reason I believe Q and Q anons is because of the Q proofs I've seen. I mean Q even knew this Trump Ukraine Conspiracy theory was coming and it has just as Q mentioned.As soon as the Trump Ukraine conspiracy theory came out the anons showed the Q posts proving that Q knew this was coming and what is going to happen too,Q even knew Adam Schiff was going to be involved in it by placing [AS] in brackets just as I have.We already know this is going to backfire on the left and MSM and that Donald Trump is safe from impeachment because of Q.It is another Q proof for me that gives evidence to the idea that the Q team is apart of military intelligence and FISA goes both ways. You do know you have to present REAL EVIDENCE and in order to get a FISA warrant in order to spy don't you? The Q team have.The Obama admin illegally spied not only on the Trump campaign but congresssmen,supreme court judges and the American people too,,in order to black mail ,illegally.While accusing Trump of colluding with Russia.

Did you admit you are a liberal? Because I have been derided when I treat you as a Democrat,lefty,liberal,etc.You did not fool me.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#364

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:39 am

Watch this! Kim Clement prophesying about Donald Trump.
https://youtu.be/QqQL1TcWmic
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#365

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:39 am
Watch this! Kim Clement prophesying about Donald Trump.
https://youtu.be/QqQL1TcWmic
Kim Clement was a false prophet. He made many false "prophecies".

And it's troubling, but not surprising, that your lack of discernment has lead you to believe in this fraud.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#366

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:33 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:39 am
Watch this! Kim Clement prophesying about Donald Trump.
https://youtu.be/QqQL1TcWmic
Kim Clement was a false prophet. He made many false "prophecies".

And it's troubling, but not surprising, that your lack of discernment has lead you to believe in this fraud.
He was not wrong about Trump becoming the President in 2014 at a time when Trump was not even on the radar,nor them calling to impeach him,which they are doing now.This Trump prophecy started in 2007.He was right about Trump becoming the president and he was right about how they would say impeach him.He was also right about Trump and gold as Trump is transitioning America away from the Federal Reserve to a Gold standard.How did he know and get it right? He was also right about God fooling the people saying they will say he is hot blooded and that he would go into office being non-religious but a praying man and God would baptize him with the Holy Spirit once he gets into office.Many still doubt Trump's faith in God based on his past,but he often calls on Ben Carson to lead prayer in cabinet meetings and Trump has had hands laid on him as they prayed for him after he won. He was also right about a new party emerging as most Trump supporters consider themselves Nationalists,not Republican or Democrat.Some of his Trump prophecies have not been fulfilled yet like a two term President and how he will take down the giant with a stone,the giant being socialism and human securalism,but it looks like the stone could be declassifying the FISA stuff.It remains to be seen.But Trump has said in speeches America will never be a socialist country letting the left know it who many are pushing for.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#367

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm

And you don't see any issues with your using a false prophet to back up your position on Trump?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#368

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm
And you don't see any issues with your using a false prophet to back up your position on Trump?
No because he was right and it looks like he is going to be proven even more when it comes to President Trump. As far as you claiming he is a false prophet I do not know what you're specifically talking about but when it comes to the Trump prophecies he has been right and so in this context I'm showing you all how he was right.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#369

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:12 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm
And you don't see any issues with your using a false prophet to back up your position on Trump?
No because he was right and it looks like he is going to be proven even more when it comes to President Trump. As far as you claiming he is a false prophet I do not know what you're specifically talking about but when it comes to the Trump prophecies he has been right and so in this context I'm showing you all how he was right.
You do realize that if someone claims he is prophesying in the name of God, and his claimed prophecies don't come true, he is a FALSE PROPHET!

Kim Clement was a false prophet.

Again I ask, you don't have an issue with following a false prophet?

You are so blinded by your devotion to Trump, that you don't even see that your Trump worship is leading you to follow a false prophet.

You seriously need to consider which god you worship.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#370

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:12 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm
And you don't see any issues with your using a false prophet to back up your position on Trump?
No because he was right and it looks like he is going to be proven even more when it comes to President Trump. As far as you claiming he is a false prophet I do not know what you're specifically talking about but when it comes to the Trump prophecies he has been right and so in this context I'm showing you all how he was right.
You do realize that if someone claims he is prophesying in the name of God, and his claimed prophecies don't come true, he is a FALSE PROPHET!

Kim Clement was a false prophet.

Again I ask, you don't have an issue with following a false prophet?

You are so blinded by your devotion to Trump, that you don't even see that your Trump worship is leading you to follow a false prophet.

You seriously need to consider which god you worship.
Was he wrong about the Trump prophecies he prophesied? I see no evidence that he was wrong about Trump.I don't see how you could make the case he has been wrong when it comes to the Trump prophecies.Or do you expect me to ignore his Trump prophecies he has been right about because he was wrong about other prophecies? Why? If he is being proven to be right when it comes to Trump,why doubt the Trump prophecies? He is on a roll when it comes to Trump.I do believe there are false prophets but I also believe that there are still prophets today just as the bible says and I follow evidence to the best of my abilities in order to know when I'm hearing a false prophet and a true prophecy from God given to a fellow Christian.This is why I'm trying to show you the evidence of how Kim Clement is being proven to be correct when it comes to the Trump prophecies.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#371

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:38 pm

Great Tongues of Fire.
https://youtu.be/EgUOAO0nlqo
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#372

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:13 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:12 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm
And you don't see any issues with your using a false prophet to back up your position on Trump?
No because he was right and it looks like he is going to be proven even more when it comes to President Trump. As far as you claiming he is a false prophet I do not know what you're specifically talking about but when it comes to the Trump prophecies he has been right and so in this context I'm showing you all how he was right.
You do realize that if someone claims he is prophesying in the name of God, and his claimed prophecies don't come true, he is a FALSE PROPHET!

Kim Clement was a false prophet.

Again I ask, you don't have an issue with following a false prophet?

You are so blinded by your devotion to Trump, that you don't even see that your Trump worship is leading you to follow a false prophet.

You seriously need to consider which god you worship.
Was he wrong about the Trump prophecies he prophesied? I see no evidence that he was wrong about Trump.I don't see how you could make the case he has been wrong when it comes to the Trump prophecies.Or do you expect me to ignore his Trump prophecies he has been right about because he was wrong about other prophecies? Why? If he is being proven to be right when it comes to Trump,why doubt the Trump prophecies? He is on a roll when it comes to Trump.I do believe there are false prophets but I also believe that there are still prophets today just as the bible says and I follow evidence to the best of my abilities in order to know when I'm hearing a false prophet and a true prophecy from God given to a fellow Christian.This is why I'm trying to show you the evidence of how Kim Clement is being proven to be correct when it comes to the Trump prophecies.
Here's how he was wrong on the Trump prophecies:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trutho ... ncy/%3famp

The prophecies that you and others say pertain to Trump, were actually spoken on or around 2007. And pay special attention to this:
The supposed prophecies were referring to the next two elections. The 2008 election, and 2012. So, even if you somehow take his supposed prophecies to be referring to Trump, his prophecies got the dates wrong. And as we all know, any true prophets who got their prophecies from God, were not wrong.

So, there's your proof. Look at the link, and do your own research to see that he was wrong on the dates. Seeing your past history here, when someone shows you that you're wrong on an issue, I expect that you'll double down on your beliefs, and sweep the facts under the rug.

It took a quick google search on my part, to find this info. The very least you could've done was to do a little search for yourself, before you start posting the words of a false prophet, as FACT.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#373

Post by Stu » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:18 am

And here's me thinking liberals couldn't come up with anything more stupid than what they have already come up with so far.

Criminalising something that is in fact the legal definition of something.
Then there's the 1st Amendment, but we don't worry about that sort of thing in New York and other Democrat strongholds.

New York will slap haters with a $250K fine for calling someone an 'illegal alien' and threatening to report them to ICE out of hatefulness

A person who uses the term 'illegal alien,' is facing a fine of up to $250,000 in New York, which adopted a new law designed to protect both immigrants and non-immigrants from hate speech.

The city's Human Rights Commission also will slap hate-motivated individuals with the hefty fine if they are found to have threatened to report someone to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or more commonly referred to as ICE.

The commission released a 29-page directive on the new law Thursday, after working closely with Mayor Bill de Blasio's Office of Immigrant Affairs.

More
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#374

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:45 am

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:13 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:12 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm
And you don't see any issues with your using a false prophet to back up your position on Trump?
No because he was right and it looks like he is going to be proven even more when it comes to President Trump. As far as you claiming he is a false prophet I do not know what you're specifically talking about but when it comes to the Trump prophecies he has been right and so in this context I'm showing you all how he was right.
You do realize that if someone claims he is prophesying in the name of God, and his claimed prophecies don't come true, he is a FALSE PROPHET!

Kim Clement was a false prophet.

Again I ask, you don't have an issue with following a false prophet?

You are so blinded by your devotion to Trump, that you don't even see that your Trump worship is leading you to follow a false prophet.

You seriously need to consider which god you worship.
Was he wrong about the Trump prophecies he prophesied? I see no evidence that he was wrong about Trump.I don't see how you could make the case he has been wrong when it comes to the Trump prophecies.Or do you expect me to ignore his Trump prophecies he has been right about because he was wrong about other prophecies? Why? If he is being proven to be right when it comes to Trump,why doubt the Trump prophecies? He is on a roll when it comes to Trump.I do believe there are false prophets but I also believe that there are still prophets today just as the bible says and I follow evidence to the best of my abilities in order to know when I'm hearing a false prophet and a true prophecy from God given to a fellow Christian.This is why I'm trying to show you the evidence of how Kim Clement is being proven to be correct when it comes to the Trump prophecies.
Here's how he was wrong on the Trump prophecies:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.trutho ... ncy/%3famp

The prophecies that you and others say pertain to Trump, were actually spoken on or around 2007. And pay special attention to this:
The supposed prophecies were referring to the next two elections. The 2008 election, and 2012. So, even if you somehow take his supposed prophecies to be referring to Trump, his prophecies got the dates wrong. And as we all know, any true prophets who got their prophecies from God, were not wrong.

So, there's your proof. Look at the link, and do your own research to see that he was wrong on the dates. Seeing your past history here, when someone shows you that you're wrong on an issue, I expect that you'll double down on your beliefs, and sweep the facts under the rug.

It took a quick google search on my part, to find this info. The very least you could've done was to do a little search for yourself, before you start posting the words of a false prophet, as FACT.
No. The Trump prophecies from Kim Clement started in 2007 and they go all the way to 2014.When people show these Trump prophecies from Kim Clement they sometimes go back and put all of them together to show how correct Kim Clement has been. Also the Devil is in the details in the link you posted refuting the Trump prophecies because no where in the prophecy does Kim Clement claim "in the next two election" cycles as is claimed. I went back and listened to the entire prophecy and "in the next two election cycles" was added into the real prophecy,but was not in it,in order to make it seem like it was wrong bceause Obama got two terms.

Also when I listen to these Trump prophecies I don't have to hear him say Trump everytime he prophesies because I can tell it is talking about Trump based on Trump's campaign and the things that Trump has said and has happened politically that has happened just as was prophecied,in some cases I can see that concerning certian things in the prophecies it looks like they are going to be fulfilled such as the left and MSM calling for "impeach,impeach,but God says no it will not happen instead the David will take down the giant with a rock that everybody will laugh at.

They're are many who laugh at the FISA declass that Trump has in his back pocket to release at the right time for maximum impact that will prove that these people are traitors who committed treason and sedition against the US.It has not been fulfilled yet but it looks like it will just like the other Trump prophecies. Plus a two term President,has not been fulfilled yet, but it really looks like Trump will win in 2020.

I did look at the link you gave and I researched this so do not think I ignored the link you gave because by head is up Trump's rear. I find statement in the link you provide about the Trump prophecies from Kim Clement that are not truthful and he acts like because Kim Clement does not specifically name Donald Trump in everyone of these prophecies we cannot know if it is talking about Donald Trump,we can.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21333
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#375

Post by RickD » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:02 pm

ACB wrote:
No. The Trump prophecies from Kim Clement started in 2007 and they go all the way to 2014.When people show these Trump prophecies from Kim Clement they sometimes go back and put all of them together to show how correct Kim Clement has been. Also the Devil is in the details in the link you posted refuting the Trump prophecies because no where in the prophecy does Kim Clement claim "in the next two election" cycles as is claimed. I went back and listened to the entire prophecy and "in the next two election cycles" was added into the real prophecy,but was not in it,in order to make it seem like it was wrong bceause Obama got two terms.
This "prophesy" from Clement, comes from 2008:
God’s Spirit says, I’m waiting, I’m waiting for the response from My people throughout this land. Can somebody see victory? Can somebody see honor? For God says, let Me remind you I will place at your helm a President that shall pray to Me, says the Lord. He will pray to Me. And God says, in the next two terms there will be a praying President, not a religious one, for I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, he has hot blood. For the Spirit God says, yes he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of Hosts. God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a President that will pray but he will not be a praying President when he starts. I will put him in Office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of Hosts……
Edit:
It seems that if you want to take this "prophecy" at face value, Clement was referring to Obama, who served the "next two terms" after the "prophecy" was made.

ACB,

I noticed in another thread, you said that you have a younger brother that recently joined the military. How old are you?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply