Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#331

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am
The video I posted in post #327 seems pretty convincing to me. What did you think about that one? Didn't that convince you?
I actually don't think that video was convincing just like the first video you posted.This was a problem for those who believed this birther conspiracy.It was very hard to prove because they were trying to hide the information from the public and so they were not so convincing.But Q changed it for me and I realize Q is controversial and we know all about what the MSM reports about Q and the Q anons but the Q team is apart of military intelligence.And they have the very same technology our agencies like the CIA and FBI have and they use it to awaken the people to what is really going on and they have ways of gathering info in ways we could never even imagine.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21641
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#332

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:11 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am
The video I posted in post #327 seems pretty convincing to me. What did you think about that one? Didn't that convince you?
I actually don't think that video was convincing just like the first video you posted.This was a problem for those who believed this birther conspiracy.It was very hard to prove because they were trying to hide the information from the public and so they were not so convincing.But Q changed it for me and I realize Q is controversial and we know all about what the MSM reports about Q and the Q anons but the Q team is apart of military intelligence.And they have the very same technology our agencies like the CIA and FBI have and they use it to awaken the people to what is really going on and they have ways of gathering info in ways we could never even imagine.
The video I posted in post #327, backs what you're saying, right? It shows Obama saying that he was born in Kenya. It shows you are correct, doesn't it? How much clearer could it be?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#333

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:09 pm

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:11 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:07 pm
RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am
The video I posted in post #327 seems pretty convincing to me. What did you think about that one? Didn't that convince you?
I actually don't think that video was convincing just like the first video you posted.This was a problem for those who believed this birther conspiracy.It was very hard to prove because they were trying to hide the information from the public and so they were not so convincing.But Q changed it for me and I realize Q is controversial and we know all about what the MSM reports about Q and the Q anons but the Q team is apart of military intelligence.And they have the very same technology our agencies like the CIA and FBI have and they use it to awaken the people to what is really going on and they have ways of gathering info in ways we could never even imagine.
The video I posted in post #327, backs what you're saying, right? It shows Obama saying that he was born in Kenya. It shows you are correct, doesn't it? How much clearer could it be?
No I don't think it was very convincing.I think the video I mentioned that Q showed the anons is convincing.And Q is pointing the anons to investigate it out and they do the best they can.It is amazing to me to watch how the q anons investigate what Q reveals to them and the rabbit holes they go down in order to find what Q is leading them too. It is not just about Q as Q just points them in a direction to investigate and they do the research and investigating to realize what Q is trying to reveal.It is a team effort to discover the truth.And these are just anonymous people who found out about Q and are really intrigued by everything.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8627
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 411 times
Been liked: 648 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#334

Post by Philip » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Political Gnosticism lives! Apparently.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#335

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Philip wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:04 pm
Political Gnosticism lives! Apparently.
Well my faith in Christ is not effected by me being apart of a political movement to restore the power back to the people instead of the Government.Even if you're not there yet,there is nothing wrong with our political movement in the eyes of God.It is the duty of the people to do away with a tyrannical government,when and if it is necessary.It is in our Bill of Rights.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2302
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 196 times
Been liked: 134 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#336

Post by edwardmurphy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:33 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 pm
It is the duty of the people to do away with a tyrannical government,when and if it is necessary.
While taking care that, in their fear and ignorance, they don't usher one in.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 pm
It is in our Bill of Rights.
Nope, its not.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#337

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:43 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:33 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 pm
It is the duty of the people to do away with a tyrannical government,when and if it is necessary.
While taking care that, in their fear and ignorance, they don't usher one in.
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:10 pm
It is in our Bill of Rights.
Nope, its not.
It is in our founding documents because Q reminded us of it and it is what the Q movement is all about.Awakening the public by bypassing the MSM to the corruption in our Government so that the American people demand justice.It is a plan that was planned out long before Trump by people in our Government and specifically military intelligence who are tired of seeing our President's and politicians,etc breaking the law as if the laws do not apply to them and yet to bring them to justice. Once atleast 70% of the American people are demanding justice we can have it. But Americans have been divided by design by the cabal as they want us divided over everything and arguing over them with these wedge issues they use to divide us because they know when we are divided we are weak. And we have been divided at about a 50-50 split by design so that we are weak.But if we can come together which is their worst nightmare we the people do have the power to remove these corrupt people from Government.And often because of politics and the way Trump has been attacked it is easy to just focus on Obama,Hillary,etc however this corruption is in both parties and not just one. Q has made this clear and has warned us about just focusing on D's. So again even if you are a person who disagrees and have not been awakened yet,which I believe you will be,but even so,there is nothing evil or anti-God or Christian about this.This is why I often try to point out that it is not just Christians that are apart of this but atheists,agnostics,pagans,etc. It does not matter who you are as we are still the people. You just have to be awakened and you will be.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#338

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:13 am

For those of you who are skeptical because you think even if we were able to do this,it would just lead to some other type of tyrannical government,etc.Well just imagine these people in our government being put on trial for treason and them being prosecuted for it.Just think about it,because it would deter future leaders from breaking these laws.It would teach our elected leaders that the laws apply to them too,not just the American people.Plus this is all about getting back to the Constitution so that there could be no other tyrannical government.How could there be another tyrranical Government upholding and defending the US Constitution?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21641
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#339

Post by RickD » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 am

Mainstream Media lies. And that's bad.


ACB's alt-right source takes videos out of context, and makes up things to suit their narrative. And that's good.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#340

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:02 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 am
Mainstream Media lies. And that's bad.


ACB's alt-right source takes videos out of context, and makes up things to suit their narrative. And that's good.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
If it is proven that the alt-right has been correct this whole time claiming Obama was not born in the US then it will show they were trying to convince the people of the truth and were right all along,while being lambasted by people who called them crazy conspiracy theorists,because people believed the MSM and all of the political pundits on TV.And I'm telling you people that it is going to be proven Obama was not born in the US,you can doubt it all you want to,but it is going to come out into the MSM eventually.Also when I first mentioned the video that shows Obama admitting he was not born in Hawaii,was not born in the US,but came from Kennya.You looked yourself to see if you could find it and you found a video,and you said if this is the video you're talking about ACB that I would lose all credibility with you,yet I shopwed you the video I was talking about that Q showed the anons and it was not the video you found,and yet you still seem to deny it eventhough it comes out of Obama's mouth that he was not born in Hawaii,he was not born in the Us,but came from Kenya,and yet you still seem to doubt it,even when it came out of Obama's mouth.So I'm wondering why it seems you're ignoring the evidence I've given you.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#341

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:31 pm

There are some people who think it is possible we could see Michelle Obama run for President,and there are Democrats and pundits like Michael Moore making the case that only Michelle Obama could beat President Trump.It is not clear if she is going to run yet,but I suspect that if she does it could be then that this info about Obama not being born in the US will come out.But even if she does'nt,this will come out eventually and you'll all learn that Obama's parents worked for the CIA and Obama was groomed by the CIA and was allowed to run for President and become President,eventhough he was not born in the US.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21641
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#342

Post by RickD » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:02 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 am
Mainstream Media lies. And that's bad.


ACB's alt-right source takes videos out of context, and makes up things to suit their narrative. And that's good.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
If it is proven that the alt-right has been correct this whole time claiming Obama was not born in the US then it will show they were trying to convince the people of the truth and were right all along,while being lambasted by people who called them crazy conspiracy theorists,because people believed the MSM and all of the political pundits on TV.And I'm telling you people that it is going to be proven Obama was not born in the US,you can doubt it all you want to,but it is going to come out into the MSM eventually.Also when I first mentioned the video that shows Obama admitting he was not born in Hawaii,was not born in the US,but came from Kennya.You looked yourself to see if you could find it and you found a video,and you said if this is the video you're talking about ACB that I would lose all credibility with you,yet I shopwed you the video I was talking about that Q showed the anons and it was not the video you found,and yet you still seem to deny it eventhough it comes out of Obama's mouth that he was not born in Hawaii,he was not born in the Us,but came from Kenya,and yet you still seem to doubt it,even when it came out of Obama's mouth.So I'm wondering why it seems you're ignoring the evidence I've given you.
Why I'm ignoring the evidence you have given me?
I already explained that I'm not convinced the video is accurate. The video you posted has a small clip that was taken out of context. How do I know it was taken out of context? Because I posted the longer version of the video that the small clip in your video came from. That's the first reason why I'm not buying what you're peddling. The second clip in your video, was right after the first clip. The second clip was obviously taken from a longer video that your video maker failed to post. That doesn't show us the context of the video it was pulled from. Not to mention that as I said before, when we heard the words from Obama, the video cut away from his face, so we have no idea if he was even saying those words during that clip.

To sum it up, by showing you that the first clip they posted was out of context, at the very least, they didn't do their homework, and are sloppy reporters. And it's possible that they know they're ripping their clips out of context, to intentionally mislead us.

So, that in itself leads me to believe that the rest of what they claim, is unreliable at best, and downright dishonest at worst.

And the fact that you still won't acknowledge this, is very troubling.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2302
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 196 times
Been liked: 134 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#343

Post by edwardmurphy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:50 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:31 pm
There are some people who think it is possible we could see Michelle Obama run for President,and there are Democrats and pundits like Michael Moore making the case that only Michelle Obama could beat President Trump.It is not clear if she is going to run yet,but I suspect that if she does it could be then that this info about Obama not being born in the US will come out.
Ok, so your prediction is that if Barack Obama's wife were to run for President her political opponents would use the same racist conspiracy that they used against her husband against her?

Wow. That's truly a stunning insight.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#344

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:51 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:02 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:55 am
Mainstream Media lies. And that's bad.


ACB's alt-right source takes videos out of context, and makes up things to suit their narrative. And that's good.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
If it is proven that the alt-right has been correct this whole time claiming Obama was not born in the US then it will show they were trying to convince the people of the truth and were right all along,while being lambasted by people who called them crazy conspiracy theorists,because people believed the MSM and all of the political pundits on TV.And I'm telling you people that it is going to be proven Obama was not born in the US,you can doubt it all you want to,but it is going to come out into the MSM eventually.Also when I first mentioned the video that shows Obama admitting he was not born in Hawaii,was not born in the US,but came from Kennya.You looked yourself to see if you could find it and you found a video,and you said if this is the video you're talking about ACB that I would lose all credibility with you,yet I shopwed you the video I was talking about that Q showed the anons and it was not the video you found,and yet you still seem to deny it eventhough it comes out of Obama's mouth that he was not born in Hawaii,he was not born in the Us,but came from Kenya,and yet you still seem to doubt it,even when it came out of Obama's mouth.So I'm wondering why it seems you're ignoring the evidence I've given you.
Why I'm ignoring the evidence you have given me?
I already explained that I'm not convinced the video is accurate. The video you posted has a small clip that was taken out of context. How do I know it was taken out of context? Because I posted the longer version of the video that the small clip in your video came from. That's the first reason why I'm not buying what you're peddling. The second clip in your video, was right after the first clip. The second clip was obviously taken from a longer video that your video maker failed to post. That doesn't show us the context of the video it was pulled from. Not to mention that as I said before, when we heard the words from Obama, the video cut away from his face, so we have no idea if he was even saying those words during that clip.

To sum it up, by showing you that the first clip they posted was out of context, at the very least, they didn't do their homework, and are sloppy reporters. And it's possible that they know they're ripping their clips out of context, to intentionally mislead us.

So, that in itself leads me to believe that the rest of what they claim, is unreliable at best, and downright dishonest at worst.

And the fact that you still won't acknowledge this, is very troubling.
Well first off I was not talking about the video you posted however I went back and watched it and I'm now not convinced that even in the video you posted Obama was taken out of context like you claim,even in the video you posted Obama states he came from Kenya.which is the part of the video that starts out the video that I was talking about.So now we have two different videos of Obama stating he was not born in Kenya as you admitted.however you seem to think it was taken out of context,if you watch the entire video.I did it and now I'm not convinced it was taken out of context.

So what we have here is a person taking the part of the video you posted where Obama states he came from Kenya,but then adds it to video Q showed us,so that now we have two different videos where Obama admits he was not born in Kenya.However in the video I was talking about Obama states it even more clearly than in the first video,you posted by stating "I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the United States of America.I come from Kenya." When you add them both together it is evidence,which is why they added them together. Now if you disagree please explain how Obama was taken out of context because I just don't see it after watching the video you posted and the video I posted.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21641
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#345

Post by RickD » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:13 pm

ACB wrote:
Now if you disagree please explain how Obama was taken out of context because I just don't see it after watching the video you posted and the video I posted.
Because in the video I posted, near the beginning, Obama states that the first time he was in Kenya, was when he was 27 years old. How can he mean that he was born in kenya, if the first time he was in kenya, was 27 years after he was born. He's from Kenya, in the sense that he has Kenyan heritage on his father's side. That's why it's important to see the proper context. And we can't see proper context, when we pull short clips out of a larger video.

And again, it's very troubling that you STILL won't recognize this!
These users liked this post by RickD:
edwardmurphy (Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:15 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply