Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#316

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:27 pm

RickD wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:21 am
Ablecainsbrother wrote:
We have seen a video Q reminded us about where Obama is in Kenya and admits it.
You are presenting the idea of this video as proof that President Obama was born in Kenya.

Post the video that you claim exists, or retract the assertion of the video.

You've already claimed some democratic pedophile ring without proof.

We can't let you keep claiming these things without posting the proof that you say you have.
There is more to it than just the video,but the video is evidence.It is Obama in Kenya and in the speech he admits he was born in Kenya.Yet you have not seen this video in the MSM.Yet it is real. I can post it.But the video is just part of the evidence that is going to be coming out that proves Obama was born in Kenya not the US and his parents were working for the CIA and learned to speak Russian and how Obama is apart of the CIA.And how he was allowed to run for President and even become the President while not having been born in the US. This is very important because many in the alt-right media have known this for years and yet the MSM will not tell the truth about it,or has'nt yet.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#317

Post by Fliegender » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:38 pm

Ah...it must be the full moon.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#318

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:42 pm

Fliegender wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:38 pm
Ah...it must be the full moon.
What would it mean to you if it was shown that Obama was not born in the US and yet was allowed to run for President and even become the President,illegally?There are people who were not allowed to run for President because they were not born in the US and yet Obama was allowed to.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#319

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:12 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:27 pm
RickD wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:21 am
Ablecainsbrother wrote:
We have seen a video Q reminded us about where Obama is in Kenya and admits it.
You are presenting the idea of this video as proof that President Obama was born in Kenya.

Post the video that you claim exists, or retract the assertion of the video.

You've already claimed some democratic pedophile ring without proof.

We can't let you keep claiming these things without posting the proof that you say you have.
There is more to it than just the video,but the video is evidence.It is Obama in Kenya and in the speech he admits he was born in Kenya.Yet you have not seen this video in the MSM.Yet it is real. I can post it.But the video is just part of the evidence that is going to be coming out that proves Obama was born in Kenya not the US and his parents were working for the CIA and learned to speak Russian and how Obama is apart of the CIA.And how he was allowed to run for President and even become the President while not having been born in the US. This is very important because many in the alt-right media have known this for years and yet the MSM will not tell the truth about it,or has'nt yet.
Just post the video!

You keep claiming all these things, but don't show the proof that backs your claims.

I for one, would love to see the video that Obama says he was born in Kenya.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#320

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:59 pm

I think I've found the video, after long and difficult research on alt right sites(google and YouTube).



Actually, I hope this isn't the video that you think proves that Obama was born in Kenya. I'm telling you, ACB, if this is the video that you were talking about, you have no more credibility with me. You've completely lost me with your conspiracy crap.

Watch the video, and be the judge. Watch near the beginning, where Obama says that his first time in Kenya was when he was 27. Watch just after the 5:50 mark, where he says that he's from Kenya. But you need to continue watching, to see the context. He meant that his father was from Kenya, so that makes his ancestry from Kenya. Anyone that believes this video proves Obama was born in Kenya, is, how can I put this nicely...an idiot.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#321

Post by Fliegender » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:09 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:42 pm
Fliegender wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:38 pm
Ah...it must be the full moon.
What would it mean to you if it was shown that Obama was not born in the US and yet was allowed to run for President and even become the President,illegally?There are people who were not allowed to run for President because they were not born in the US and yet Obama was allowed to.
Sorry, I wanted to say, “Ah, it must be the Crescent moon”.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#322

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:54 pm

RickD wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:59 pm
I think I've found the video, after long and difficult research on alt right sites(google and YouTube).



Actually, I hope this isn't the video that you think proves that Obama was born in Kenya. I'm telling you, ACB, if this is the video that you were talking about, you have no more credibility with me. You've completely lost me with your conspiracy crap.

Watch the video, and be the judge. Watch near the beginning, where Obama says that his first time in Kenya was when he was 27. Watch just after the 5:50 mark, where he says that he's from Kenya. But you need to continue watching, to see the context. He meant that his father was from Kenya, so that makes his ancestry from Kenya. Anyone that believes this video proves Obama was born in Kenya, is, how can I put this nicely...an idiot.
It is hard to find because the alt-right media is censored online.Unless you know where to go you will only find news about this from the MSM perspective,which is what you've done.But I know where to look because of Q posts.You need to keep in mind that if Q is real and I believe they are real,they are apart of military intelligence.I've told ya'll about Stroppy me before who lives in Australia and how I rely on Stroppy Me for most Q posts and here is a video he did of a Q post where Q posted about it and showed the video.It starts out with the video you played,but then cuts to a totally different speach by Obama.Listen closely.
Listen very carefully to this video.
Latest Qanon Posts 7-28-19: Obummer.....
https://youtu.be/1ff9zUhEVB8
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#323

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:10 am

ACB,

You're going to have to point me to the time(s) in the video where the proof is that President Obama was born in Kenya. I watched 10 minutes in, and there was nothing relevant to your so called proof, except for the beginning, where there was a small clip taken from the video I posted.

Edit:
I just noticed around the 25 minute mark, a guy named Michael Shrimpton makes some claims about obama being born in Kenya, and his mother not actually being his mother. Again, wild claims does not equal proof.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#324

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:31 am

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:10 am
ACB,

You're going to have to point me to the time(s) in the video where the proof is that President Obama was born in Kenya. I watched 10 minutes in, and there was nothing relevant to your so called proof, except for the beginning, where there was a small clip taken from the video I posted.

Edit:
I just noticed around the 25 minute mark, a guy named Michael Shrimpton makes some claims about obama being born in Kenya, and his mother not actually being his mother. Again, wild claims does not equal proof.
In the video at 1:18 Obama states I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the United States.I come from Kenya,and,so I think people saw my election as a, proof, as a testimony that our society has continued to become more and more viable.From 1:18 of the video to 1:40. It comes right out of Obama's mouth.So unless you think he is lying it is evidence.

I also said that eventually you're going to see evidence come out that proves Obama was born in Kenya and not the US.This has not happened yet as I predict,but it is going to happen.What I mean is it is going to be reported in the MSM which has not happened yet as they have been denying it for years,but they are going to report it and admit it.I just don't know when it is going to happen but I say this based on the many Q proofs I've seen since I have been keeping up with Q.Q continues to be proven correct about things he posted about a year ago,etc and he will be proven correct about this too.As Q has said many times "Future proves past"
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#325

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:14 am

ACB wrote:
In the video at 1:18 Obama states I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the United States.I come from Kenya,and,so I think people saw my election as a, proof, as a testimony that our society has continued to become more and more viable.From 1:18 of the video to 1:40. It comes right out of Obama's mouth.So unless you think he is lying it is evidence.
Watch that portion again, and tell me if it actually comes out of his mouth, or if the video cuts away, and his back is facing the camera when you hear those words. Then it cuts back to his face, after those words.

You tell people that the mainstream media is dishonest, yet the qanon video that you posted is trying to pull a fast one on us, by claiming that video clips taken out of context, or outright faked, prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

So, it seems that YOUR alt right sources are the ones who are misleading.

Do you realize how this makes you look?

Do you even care that you're buying into this crap, and trying to convince others that it's the truth?

You really need to check your priorities, and figure out if you serve Christ and the truth, or some fraudulent alt right crap.

You've complete lost any sense of credibility with me.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#326

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:19 am

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:14 am
ACB wrote:
In the video at 1:18 Obama states I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the United States.I come from Kenya,and,so I think people saw my election as a, proof, as a testimony that our society has continued to become more and more viable.From 1:18 of the video to 1:40. It comes right out of Obama's mouth.So unless you think he is lying it is evidence.
Watch that portion again, and tell me if it actually comes out of his mouth, or if the video cuts away, and his back is facing the camera when you hear those words. Then it cuts back to his face, after those words.

You tell people that the mainstream media is dishonest, yet the qanon video that you posted is trying to pull a fast one on us, by claiming that video clips taken out of context, or outright faked, prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.

So, it seems that YOUR alt right sources are the ones who are misleading.

Do you realize how this makes you look?

Do you even care that you're buying into this crap, and trying to convince others that it's the truth?

You really need to check your priorities, and figure out if you serve Christ and the truth, or some fraudulent alt right crap.

You've complete lost any sense of credibility with me.
Well you ignored what came out of his mouth then and this is what happens and why I remind people I was right.And I'll be right about this too,you just wait and see.And it is you naysayers who believe the MSM that will be wrong.I think it is you that needs to prove your assertion the alt-right is taking him out of context because it is not the same video of Obama you posted,it was a different speech,sure the audio is not as clear but you can hear Obama admit he was not born in Hawaii,he was not born in the United States.He come from Kenya. It does not make me look bad when I show you the video I mentioned,not the one you thought it was,and Obama admits it. It is not taken out of context.It is clear that Obama says "I was not born in Hawaii,I was not born in the United States,I come from Kenya,and,so I think people saw my election as a,proof,as a testimony that our society has continued to become more and more viable." How can you claim this is out of context? And after all of the things that have been accused of Trump by the left and MSM you're fooling yourself if you think this is not important when it comes to politics.Because if it was Trump or any other Republican and they knew they had not been born in the US it would be blasted 24/7 on all MSM outlets and exposed. Yet not a peep from the MSM about this. It is very important.Don't fool yourself.It will be proven Obama was not born in the US.of course if you ignore the evidence then that is on you,but there will be evidence.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#327

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:35 am

Maybe you're right. I just found another video that proves he was born in Kenya. I saw him say it with my own eyes, and heard him say it with my ears. I don't know how I possibly could've believed that any video could be faked or taken out of context.
Here's the video that proves you are correct.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#328

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:49 am

The little clip at about 1:14 of your video has Obama saying something that I have already shown was taken out of context, and can be seen in context when the video is in its entirety, in the first video I posted in post #320.

What you and you alt right cronies are doing, is no different than someone who takes random verses from scripture, pulls them out of context, and puts those random verses together to try to make it seem like scripture is saying something that it isn't.

It's completely dishonest.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4964
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#329

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:51 am

RickD wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:35 am
Maybe you're right. I just found another video that proves he was born in Kenya. I saw him say it with my own eyes, and heard him say it with my ears. I don't know how I possibly could've believed that any video could be faked or taken out of context.
Here's the video that proves you are correct.

The video I posted is even more convincing than that one.Many in the alt-right have been trying to convince people of the birther conspiracy,but it was not until Q posted about it that I actually saw convincing evidence,which is the video I showed you.Now I have heard that the video I posted had been removed from the internet in order to make it hard to convince,but Q had it and posted it for everybody to see.And if it is proven Obama was not born in the US but was a CIA product then the alt-right media will have been correct all of these years about this birther conspiracy the whole time,even if before they were not so convincing. As Q has reminded us NOTHING can every truly be deleted when it comes to what is on the internet and if Q and they have it all as Q has said many times then this is how Q had this video of Obama and was able to post it.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21642
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 1109 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#330

Post by RickD » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am

The video I posted in post #327 seems pretty convincing to me. What did you think about that one? Didn't that convince you?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply