Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

Post by B. W. »

Well Stu,

What can we say?

The left views us as less than human and justifies their hate by lies. It just may come to the worst scenario soon. I am more thankful that Hilary lost. That bought us some time - however the left wants to take that time away at all cost. Not defending ourselves may not be an option anymore.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

B. W. wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:54 am Well Stu,

What can we say?

The left views us as less than human and justifies their hate by lies. It just may come to the worst scenario soon. I am more thankful that Hilary lost. That bought us some time - however the left wants to take that time away at all cost. Not defending ourselves may not be an option anymore.
-
-
-
Yeah and how is this utter muppet that represents a large chunk of liberals.

It's easy for him to say "bring on the recession", with his bank account no doubt sitting in the millions, but what about the average Joe who barely get's by each month. Think he gives a crap about that, doubt it.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by PaulSacramento »

Stu wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 am Have you folks in the US been following this border/child separation issue at all?

It's utter madness from the liberal left's side. It is the biggest con job ever. When Obama was doing the exact same thing they were silent, not a word was spoken. Hypocrites of the highest order. Their faux concern is sickening.

The liberal left is now threatening Trump's kids and threatening to unleash paedophiles on them and even kill them!

Did you know that Obama prosecuted 500,000 illegal immigrants?
Did you know that his camps looked exactly the same as Donald Trumps.
Did you know that Hillary Clinton said the children should be sent back?
Did you know that Barack Obama said the children should be sent back?

Here is a link with the cages that Obama kept the people in: 'OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL': Trump hits back at critics with images of children in Obama-era holding centers and criticizes Nancy and Chuck for caring more for immigrants than citizens

Here Paul Joseph Watson tells it like it is about the liberal left (one or two swear words but definitely worth the watch).

The US's policy of separating children from parents when found coming over illegally did not start with Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/21/17488458/ ... ion-border

So, the issue we have is one of proven facts:
Both separated children from parents.
And one of speculated intention:
Trump has a zero policy and, Supposedly, because we have no factual support of this, Obama only did this under certain circumstances.
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politi ... 25764.html

There are no numbers available for the time under Obama and to say that it only happened and certain circumstances and only small numbers is simply hearsay.

FACT:
This happened under Obama and continues to happen under Trump.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

B. W. wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:12 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:00 pm
edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pmYea, you actually are correct, but I simply stated what I keep seeing.
What you actually keep seeing, or what you keep seeing like you saw in this thread? Because what you thought you saw in this thread was completely wrong. Maybe you should look a little bit deeper. Perhaps you should look with your own eyes and think with your own mind, rather than just accepting whatever you're told you're seeing.
Nope, it's what I actually see.
Thatkidakayounguy - Ed can't see anything through his rose colored glasses or better put can not see thru the his Red colored glasses due to the hammer in sickle in the way.

Objective truth, empiricical evidence from documents or photos from history recent history nor the fact that that congress makes immigration laws - not the President unless it is his beloved savior Obama who during his tenure put kids in cages and separated them from their parents who broke immigration laws - facts like that do not matter to him.

Ed is a true blue Cultural Marxism warrior.

I mentioned many times how the left poses the greatest danger to this country, the world, and now their hate is taking on new levels gaining towards the level of the abuses and hate of the pre-civil war era.

The Left are the new fascist today using intimidation and and violence to get their way. They hate Conservatives, and Christians and moral people who still uphold goodness with reckless hate that inspired the Cultural Revolution in China and the empowerment of Fascist in the 1930's in Germany. Same tactics, same... no different.

Mentioned before that cooler heads should prevail but the left does not have that luxury. They hate America and their love for it is defined as a love destroy it and turn it into a 3rd or 4 world country easy pickings for China or Russia or Muslims to control and exploit its people and resources.

We may come a point in America when someone gets killed and hurt soon and possible civil war against the blue wall unless folks come to their senses. The left is seeking to provoke a reaction form some nut job to blame all good people as being nut jobs. They don't care about anything but their own agenda to acquire power to dominate all for their own good as they know better than all and so enlightened...
-
-
-
Reminds me of the war on men, which was largely enhanced by recent forms of feminism and white knights and perpetuated by ignorant or indifferent people men and women alike.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Stu wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:15 am

It's easy for him to say "bring on the recession", with his bank account no doubt sitting in the millions, but what about the average Joe who barely get's by each month. Think he gives a crap about that, doubt it.
Kinda off topic but this reminds me of the fact that so many are close to being homeless it's ridiculous. And given the fact that homeless are generally treated like crap or are screwed over by law enforcement etc, more than the avg person, it makes me think of how irate Jesus is to this.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

B. W. wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:54 am Well Stu,

What can we say?

-
-
-
From what I've seen, it goes both ways. People on each side sometimes sees each other as human beings, some don't. As common unfortunately, in politics hate and crap get stirred up and flung at opponents more than it should.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

B. W. wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:12 am Thatkidakayounguy - Ed can't see anything through his rose colored glasses or better put can not see thru the his Red colored glasses due to the hammer in sickle in the way.

Objective truth, empiricical evidence from documents or photos from history recent history nor the fact that that congress makes immigration laws - not the President unless it is his beloved savior Obama who during his tenure put kids in cages and separated them from their parents who broke immigration laws - facts like that do not matter to him.

Ed is a true blue Cultural Marxism warrior.
The Legislative Branch makes immigration laws, but the Executive Branch is responsible for their enforcement and the President has a lot of leeway in precisely how enforcement is done. The claim that the Democrats somehow forced the Trump Administration to separate kids from their families is a lie.

Yes, the Obama Administration also held people in chain link holding cells. And yes, in a few specific circumstances the Obama Administration also separated kids from parents, like if the parents were caught smuggling drugs, if the parents could not adequately demonstrate that the kid was actually theirs, or if human trafficking was suspected. I think that's reasonable policy. Obama also held unaccompanied minors until they could be relocated. Again, reasonable policy.

The Trump policy, before he caved, was to arrest parents for the misdemeanor crime of crossing the border, send them to detention centers, and then reclassify their kids as unaccompanied, despite the fact that they were absolutely, clearly, 100% not unaccompanied until US officials took their accompanying parents away. That's a hideous, evil, [love] up policy, and if you can't see it then you have a pretty serious case of soul rot. Maybe it's time to ask yourself what Jesus would think of that plan.
B. W. wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:12 amI mentioned many times how the left poses the greatest danger to this country, the world, and now their hate is taking on new levels gaining towards the level of the abuses and hate of the pre-civil war era.

The Left are the new fascist today using intimidation and and violence to get their way. They hate Conservatives, and Christians and moral people who still uphold goodness with reckless hate that inspired the Cultural Revolution in China and the empowerment of Fascist in the 1930's in Germany. Same tactics, same... no different.
I'm going to counter with the assertion that there's a great deal of political toxicity in our country and it's festering all across the political spectrum. I'll further assert that anyone claiming that it's otherwise is either astonishingly obtuse or outright lying. Finally, to support my assertion, here are a bunch of examples Republicans, political conservatives, Christian conservatives, right wing populists, and the like doing all of the things that B.W. claims the left is doing to them.

Enjoy.

"Hillary Clinton wants to abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is."

Donald J. Trump, lying and inciting violence

https://bernietargets.com/shop/hillary-clinton-target/

http://conservativeread.com/oregon-man- ... in-effigy/

https://thegrio.com/2012/06/11/terry-jo ... da-church/

http://www.businessinsider.com/milo-yia ... ack-2018-6

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wh ... 2ff32c4bea

https://www.etsy.com/market/liberal_tears

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/maryla ... ach-trump/

https://thedailybanter.com/wp-content/u ... elings.jpg

https://www.macleans.ca/wp-content/uplo ... POST01.jpg

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... 544335635/
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Trump is going to win a second term regardless. I'll call it early, but what'd that say about the taste Democrats left in the mouth of people given Trump is all the bad that the left see him as.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Surprise surprise the leftist Antifa are the ones acting like fascists, attacking a prayer group that were marching peacefully and had gotten permission to do so.

Ironically they were protesting against the fact that the police do nothing to protect them from left-wing groups who disrupts their peaceful marches. Guess what - Antifa done it again.

Hey Ed, I suppose Antifa are actually peaceful and just misunderstood, right.......

Shocking moment flash-bang grenade is thrown into right-wing Patriot Prayer rally igniting violent clashes with Antifa in Portland

They were throwing rocks, they were throwing bottles, you need to tell the truth,' one middle-aged woman in a Make America Great Again hat said after the clashes, addressing media in remarks caught on camera.

'No one on our side did anything violent, everything was self defense,' she claimed. 'You guys have to stop it because you're encouraging these people to come down here and try to murder us.'

Organizers of the Patriot Prayer rally said it was to protest the lack of police protection from left-wing groups at prior events in Portland.

'The nation is EXTREMELY angry about how Portland citizens treated Freedom Loving Americans who marched in the streets of this dangerous city,' the group said in an invitation to the event.

Full article here
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Well, you need to understand that Ed is completely indoctrinated in Cultural Marxist Tendencies...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Here is a great link from Blonde on Cultural Marxism: How Marxists Hijacked Our Culture

For some reason the youtube feature does not appear to be working so click on link to view...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6lYSEgEs&t=13s

From someone born 1987 into this ideology - makes feel like there is hope after all...

Ed, on the other hand, not so much hope he ever will
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

While I don't expect a B.W. Melvin (there's only room for one in the world, right? :P), there's hope for Ed yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag

#WalkAway
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Hey Ed, is this the tolerant left you are so proud of. Click on the link below for video.

A large man attacks a kid and his mother. No doubt he wouldn't dare attack someone a little larger than him, so he picks on a little kid. Try that with me and you'll find that hat shoved up his rear.

WATCH: Texas Mom Claims Son Attacked at Whataburger for MAGA Hat

Or how about taking on this guy:

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

What I find pathetic is how the left and people like Ed put illegal immigrants that broke the law and came into our country illegally over real US citezens and they actualy think it is a winning plan politically. If you put America and the American people first like the US Constitution says to do like Trump you are somehow evil but if you committ treason by ignoring the US Constitution and US laws you are somehow winning politically.You go wth that Ed and see how many more seats and power the left loses. The left has not won a real meaningful election since Obama became the President and lost the house,senate and are going to lose even more after the midterms. You cannot break the law and ignore the US Constitution and commit treason and sedition and win.Google treason and sedition if you don't believe me.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.