Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Have we crossed the line yet?

Post by B. W. »

Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

Post by Stu »

Have you folks in the US been following this border/child separation issue at all?

It's utter madness from the liberal left's side. It is the biggest con job ever. When Obama was doing the exact same thing they were silent, not a word was spoken. Hypocrites of the highest order. Their faux concern is sickening.

The liberal left is now threatening Trump's kids and threatening to unleash paedophiles on them and even kill them!

Did you know that Obama prosecuted 500,000 illegal immigrants?
Did you know that his camps looked exactly the same as Donald Trumps.
Did you know that Hillary Clinton said the children should be sent back?
Did you know that Barack Obama said the children should be sent back?

Here is a link with the cages that Obama kept the people in: 'OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL': Trump hits back at critics with images of children in Obama-era holding centers and criticizes Nancy and Chuck for caring more for immigrants than citizens

Here Paul Joseph Watson tells it like it is about the liberal left (one or two swear words but definitely worth the watch).

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Stu wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:24 am Have you folks in the US been following this border/child separation issue at all?

It's utter madness from the liberal left's side. It is the biggest con job ever. When Obama was doing the exact same thing they were silent, not a word was spoken. Hypocrites of the highest order. Their faux concern is sickening.

The liberal left is now threatening Trump's kids and threatening to unleash paedophiles on them and even kill them!

Did you know that Obama prosecuted 500,000 illegal immigrants?
Did you know that his camps looked exactly the same as Donald Trumps.
Did you know that Hillary Clinton said the children should be sent back?
Did you know that Barack Obama said the children should be sent back?

Here is a link with the cages that Obama kept the people in: 'OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL': Trump hits back at critics with images of children in Obama-era holding centers and criticizes Nancy and Chuck for caring more for immigrants than citizens

Here Paul Joseph Watson tells it like it is about the liberal left (one or two swear words but definitely worth the watch).

OH I knew, but not until afterwards when this Trump thing was happening.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

It was Trump's fault when Obama was doing the same thing.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

RickD wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:32 am It was Trump's fault when Obama was doing the same thing.
Yea it's messed up how no one cares if a black liberal does it.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:03 pm
RickD wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:32 am It was Trump's fault when Obama was doing the same thing.
It's messed up how rarely you guys bother to fact check anything. Here, let me show you how to do it:

1. Click the link Stu provided.

2. Read the damned article. No, not just the headline, read the whole damned article!

3. Make note of the following:
However, claims spread on social media that Obama pursued a deliberate policy of separating migrant children from their parents identical to Trump's approach are untrue.

If children crossed the border with their parents, they were only separated if officials suspected the adult of human trafficking, smuggling, posing a national security risk or when the adult's relationship to the child could not be verified.
Also note this snippet:
Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen acknowledged on Monday the Trump administration implemented a new policy of separating children and re-classifying them as 'unaccompanied' when their parents were referred for criminal prosecution.
4. Think.

So liberals (and moderates, and many conservatives) are upset about kids being separated from their families. According to the article, that policy is new, was implemented by the Trump Administration, and was not an Obama Administration policy. So Obama was not, in fact, "doing the same thing."

Hmmm...

At this point you should be concluding that what Stu said, Rick agreed with, and the Kid used as evidence that liberals are anti-white, was actually refuted by the very article Stu used to support his claim. In other words, Stu threw out a bowl of some unidentified substance and the rest of you lapped it up and passed it on, never realizing that it was [nonsense]!

Or maybe you just don't care...?

I could go on - there are more examples in this thread - but you guys do this all the [love] time, and frankly it's wearing me out. I'd try harder if I thought it would make a difference, but I'm just not that optimistic.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 pm
It's messed up how rarely you guys bother to fact check anything. Here, let me show you how to do it:

2. Read the damned article. No, not just the headline, read the whole damned article!

However, claims spread on social media that Obama pursued a deliberate policy of separating migrant children from their parents identical to Trump's approach are untrue.

If children crossed the border with their parents, they were only separated if officials suspected the adult of human trafficking, smuggling, posing a national security risk or when the adult's relationship to the child could not be verified.
Also note this snippet:
Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen acknowledged on Monday the Trump administration implemented a new policy of separating children and re-classifying them as 'unaccompanied' when their parents were referred for criminal prosecution.
4. Think.

So liberals (and moderates, and many conservatives) are upset about kids being separated from their families. According to the article, that policy is new, was implemented by the Trump Administration, and was not an Obama Administration policy. So Obama was not, in fact, "doing the same thing."

Hmmm...

At this point you should be concluding that what Stu said, Rick agreed with, and the Kid used as evidence that liberals are anti-white, was actually refuted by the very article Stu used to support his claim. In other words, Stu threw out a bowl of some unidentified substance and the rest of you lapped it up and passed it on, never realizing that it was [nonsense]!

I could go on - there are more examples in this thread - but you guys do this all the [love] time, and frankly it's wearing me out. I'd try harder if I thought it would make a difference, but I'm just not that optimistic.
Yea, you actually are correct, but I simply stated what I keep seeing.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pmYea, you actually are correct, but I simply stated what I keep seeing.
What you actually keep seeing, or what you keep seeing like you saw in this thread? Because what you thought you saw in this thread was completely wrong. Maybe you should look a little bit deeper. Perhaps you should look with your own eyes and think with your own mind, rather than just accepting whatever you're told you're seeing.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Dear God,

We thank you for edwardmurphy, who comes to our forum once a month to correct us right-wing nut jobs. We thank you for his logical and balanced input, when we just don't understand what we're talking about.

:shock:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

edwardmurphy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Also note this snippet:
4. Think.

Hmmm...

Wrong, Obama separated children from parents. That is fact. And plenty of them. No howling, screaming and faux outrage from the left at the time about keeping the children in cages.

The left has completely lost it. They are harassing people in restaurants now and even outside their homes. Threatening their children with paedophiles and worse.

The liberal media are using outright lies to sir up their idiot viewers so that they are frothing at the mouths about Trump.

Even politicians are now calling for the harassment of Trump supporters and employees where they go. This is madness.

The left are finally revealing their true colours. If it was the right doing this the liberal media would be all over it.

Do you think that the US should just let all immigrants into the country without question?
Do you think ICE has a job to perform?
Should illegal immigrants be afforded the right to vote?
Should immigrants receive free healthcare and education?
Should there be a border at all?

Here is a link to some of the stuff that's going on:
Red Alert: Prepare To Defend Yourselves - 'Mad Max' Mob Mentality Goes Critical As Celebs, Dem Politicians, And Liberal Media Actively Incite Violence Against Conservatives
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

If the "we" in question is conservative Evangelicals, then I do think that Evangelicals in general (but not every Evangelical) have crossed a very significant line (and I am a conservative Evangelical).

I am still shaking my head at how a community of "Christians" can overlook and at times actually act as apologists for repeated lies, immorality, and corruption when the person in question is supposedly a conservative politician.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amWrong, Obama separated children from parents. That is fact. And plenty of them.

So you claim, unapologetically, even though the evidence says the opposite. Way to be shamelessly deceitful.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amNo howling, screaming and faux outrage from the left at the time about keeping the children in cages.
And now you're moving the goalposts. The issue isn't that the holding cells are made of chain link, although I do feel like the richest country on Earth could probably do better.

The issue is that the Trump Administration introduced a policy of deliberately separating kids from their parents, then blamed it on the Democrats, then said it was Obama's fault, and is now trying to spin it as the left wanting open borders. They did something evil, got called out on it, and then blamed everyone else for their actions. Their behavior has been disgusting, as is your decision to play apologist for them (and dishonestly, to boot).
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThe left has completely lost it. They are harassing people in restaurants now and even outside their homes.
A handful of people are doing that, not "the left."
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThreatening their children with paedophiles and worse.
One guy did that, and he got blasted from every direction.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThe liberal media are using outright lies to sir up their idiot viewers so that they are frothing at the mouths about Trump.
So far you've spent this entire thread outright lying, so it's pretty rich that you're accusing others. Also, citation, please.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amEven politicians are now calling for the harassment of Trump supporters and employees where they go.
One politician. And a lot of other liberal politicians told her to shut up and cut it out. I hope she shuts the hell up, but frankly she's kind of a dunce so she'll probably double down. Unfortunately I can't stop her.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThis is madness.
Nope, it's politically motivated fake outrage.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amDo you think that the US should just let all immigrants into the country without question?
I think that those are all really, really stupid questions. If you were listening to what actual members of "the left" had to say you'd know the answers already. Unfortunately you support a cynical ******* who's deliberately separating kids from their parents in order to 1) blackmail the Democrats into funding his idiot wall, 2) scare illegal immigrants and refugees seeking asylum away, and 3) troll liberals until we react so that he can say we want open borders.

The answers to your questions, by the way, 1) are nobody thinks that, 2) yes, 3) nobody says they should, 4) that's a complex question and you don't really want an answer so I'm not going to get into it, and 5) of course there should and nobody is saying otherwise. So basically the opposite of what conservative pundits claim liberals believe.
Garbage in, garbage out.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pmYea, you actually are correct, but I simply stated what I keep seeing.
What you actually keep seeing, or what you keep seeing like you saw in this thread? Because what you thought you saw in this thread was completely wrong. Maybe you should look a little bit deeper. Perhaps you should look with your own eyes and think with your own mind, rather than just accepting whatever you're told you're seeing.
Nope, it's what I actually see.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:00 pm
edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 am
Nope, it's what I actually see.
Thatkidakayounguy - Ed can't see anything through his rose colored glasses or better put can not see thru the his Red colored glasses due to the hammer in sickle in the way.

Objective truth, empiricical evidence from documents or photos from history recent history nor the fact that that congress makes immigration laws - not the President unless it is his beloved savior Obama who during his tenure put kids in cages and separated them from their parents who broke immigration laws - facts like that do not matter to him.

Ed is a true blue Cultural Marxism warrior.

I mentioned many times how the left poses the greatest danger to this country, the world, and now their hate is taking on new levels gaining towards the level of the abuses and hate of the pre-civil war era.

The Left are the new fascist today using intimidation and and violence to get their way. They hate Conservatives, and Christians and moral people who still uphold goodness with reckless hate that inspired the Cultural Revolution in China and the empowerment of Fascist in the 1930's in Germany. Same tactics, same... no different.

Mentioned before that cooler heads should prevail but the left does not have that luxury. They hate America and their love for it is defined as a love destroy it and turn it into a 3rd or 4 world country easy pickings for China or Russia or Muslims to control and exploit its people and resources.

We may come a point in America when someone gets killed and hurt soon and possible civil war against the blue wall unless folks come to their senses. The left is seeking to provoke a reaction form some nut job to blame all good people as being nut jobs. They don't care about anything but their own agenda to acquire power to dominate all for their own good as they know better than all and so enlightened...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

edwardmurphy wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:35 pm
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amWrong, Obama separated children from parents. That is fact. And plenty of them.

So you claim, unapologetically, even though the evidence says the opposite. Way to be shamelessly deceitful.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amNo howling, screaming and faux outrage from the left at the time about keeping the children in cages.
And now you're moving the goalposts. The issue isn't that the holding cells are made of chain link, although I do feel like the richest country on Earth could probably do better.

The issue is that the Trump Administration introduced a policy of deliberately separating kids from their parents, then blamed it on the Democrats, then said it was Obama's fault, and is now trying to spin it as the left wanting open borders. They did something evil, got called out on it, and then blamed everyone else for their actions. Their behavior has been disgusting, as is your decision to play apologist for them (and dishonestly, to boot).
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThe left has completely lost it. They are harassing people in restaurants now and even outside their homes.
A handful of people are doing that, not "the left."
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThreatening their children with paedophiles and worse.
One guy did that, and he got blasted from every direction.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThe liberal media are using outright lies to sir up their idiot viewers so that they are frothing at the mouths about Trump.
So far you've spent this entire thread outright lying, so it's pretty rich that you're accusing others. Also, citation, please.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amEven politicians are now calling for the harassment of Trump supporters and employees where they go.
One politician. And a lot of other liberal politicians told her to shut up and cut it out. I hope she shuts the hell up, but frankly she's kind of a dunce so she'll probably double down. Unfortunately I can't stop her.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amThis is madness.
Nope, it's politically motivated fake outrage.
Stu wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 amDo you think that the US should just let all immigrants into the country without question?
I think that those are all really, really stupid questions. If you were listening to what actual members of "the left" had to say you'd know the answers already. Unfortunately you support a cynical ******* who's deliberately separating kids from their parents in order to 1) blackmail the Democrats into funding his idiot wall, 2) scare illegal immigrants and refugees seeking asylum away, and 3) troll liberals until we react so that he can say we want open borders.

The answers to your questions, by the way, 1) are nobody thinks that, 2) yes, 3) nobody says they should, 4) that's a complex question and you don't really want an answer so I'm not going to get into it, and 5) of course there should and nobody is saying otherwise. So basically the opposite of what conservative pundits claim liberals believe.
Garbage in, garbage out.
I really can't be bothered to go line for line and try and compete with your denial of fact on Obama's time in office, so let me leave you with this:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. -- President Ronald Reagan
You say that only one or two people are stirring, well here are a few more:

MITCH MCCONNELL’S WIFE CONFRONTS PROTESTERS: ‘WHY DON’T YOU LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE?’
Leftists carrying out Maxine Waters’ calls to harass Republicans

Liberal Website Warns Republicans of 70’s Style Bombings, with a following of 586,000 followers on Twitter. That's 586,000 people being told to commit murder.
Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning

Read a f*****g history book. Read a recent history book. The U.S. had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s. This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive. The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant. When you aggressively f**k with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to f**k with yours.

Stop working for this man. Stop enabling him. Stop assisting him. Start fighting him. The people who are responsible for what is happening are not going to get out of this with their happy wealthy respectable lives unscathed. This is a country that locks poor people in cages for decades for trying to make $20. This is a country that is “tough on crime.” Remember? And the ones who make the laws are not going to like what happens when America starts to regard them as the criminals.
VIDEO: TEXAS DEMOCRATS SUPPORT FIREBOMBING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I certainly hope it's only a small section of the population and that no one acts on these calls for illegal murderous action. But the way the liberal media is sensationalising this and outright lying (TIME magazine's cover of the toddler, etc.) I fear that there will be a few loonies that will do it. In fact there have already been such instances - what about that Republican Congressman, Steve Scalise, who survived attempted murder while playing baseball. He has since received disgusting messages wishing he hadn't survived and that he's lucky he doesn't have to use a bag to pee and poo in from leftist crazies.

We will see how it plays out.