Have we crossed the line yet?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21332
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#301

Post by RickD » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:32 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:31 am
My whole point with the hypothetical of voting being mandatory by law, was to show that Jesus would obey the law of the land, not break the law.
How much information would Jesus have upon his arrival? Does he have perfect knowledge, being that he's God and all, or is he coming here straight from the cross with no knowledge of anything that's happened since?

It seems to me that if Jesus arrived here and learned, for example, that it in some places it's illegal for citizens to feed refugees? Would he be like "Well, duh! Their suffering is a deterrent to them coming here!" or would he go and do something Christlike?

I guess me question is whether Jesus would suck up to the oligarchs and help them maintain the current social order, or would he value human life over the status quo?
Ed,

That's completely irrelevant to my point, and beyond the proper context.

I said, if Jesus were here in the US, 2000 years ago, instead of the Middle East. My point had nothing at all to do with Jesus' return.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1541
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 160 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#302

Post by DBowling » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:35 am

Jesus had no problem standing up against laws of men that either distorted or conflicted with the laws of God.

Jesus' Sermon on the Mount (Mat 5-7) vividly demonstrates how the values of our culture are diametrically opposed to Jesus' Kingdom values.
These users liked this post by DBowling:
Philip (Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:05 am)

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2092
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#303

Post by edwardmurphy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:47 am

Um...
RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:09 pm
That's an interesting point. Hypothetically, if Jesus were here in the US today, instead of in the Middle East 2000 years ago, he would be paying taxes that support abortion.
And if the US made it mandatory to vote, he may well have voted for Trump!
Wrap your head around that!
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21332
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#304

Post by RickD » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:52 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:47 am
Um...
RickD wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:09 pm
That's an interesting point. Hypothetically, if Jesus were here in the US today, instead of in the Middle East 2000 years ago, he would be paying taxes that support abortion.
And if the US made it mandatory to vote, he may well have voted for Trump!
Wrap your head around that!
Ah...

My apologies for the confusion. My point was that if Jesus' incarnation was in the modern US, instead of the ancient NE.

Does that clear it up?

It had nothing to do with his return.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#305

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Well,Well,Well,looky here, I am correct again.I said in my last post having to do with Jeffrey Epstein that it was used to blackmail people in our government.Now I have been saying this since before Trump even won years ago.I also pointed out that Q revealed that the Deep State MSM and Democrat Party are going to be carpet bombed where they release alittle bit of evidence at a time to reveal the corruption and the laws being broken by people in our government,etc.And it is happening as Tucker Carlson and Judge Janine Piro (Fox News) are now pointing out that this Jeffrey Epstein stuff involves black mailing people,just as I've been saying for a long time getting my news from Q,the Q anons and the alt-right media.

So just as I said more and more info is being dropped and this is done strategically because they know the MSM and Democrats are going to try to explain it away and spin this to help the Democrats but as they drop more and more info out into the public it becomes ridiculous for the MSM and Democrats to keep explaining this stuff away and ignoring the truth,plus the public is awakened to the corruption also.

And we have not even had FISA declassed yet which is the MOAB.It is coming.What is shocking to me is it seems that some here think that because nobody is perfect in any political party,etc we cannot hold these criminals accountable for the laws they have broken. But they are not above the law and justice is coming for these corrupt people in our Government who have committed treason and sedition against the US and were involved with Jeffrey Epstein.

If you're interested watch this.
ConfirmationThe swamp is being drained,We knew this day would come.
https://youtu.be/MTtKPaiELp8
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2092
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#306

Post by edwardmurphy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Can we get a Q sub forum so anyone interested in obsessing about Q can do it there, safe from being distracted by the rest of us?
These users liked this post by edwardmurphy:
Fliegender (Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:13 am)
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#307

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 pm

edwardmurphy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:43 pm
Can we get a Q sub forum so anyone interested in obsessing about Q can do it there, safe from being distracted by the rest of us?
I've posted the info before but I guess I can do it again.But it is time you stop calling me a conspiracy theorist and ignoring the evidence or laughing away the info I give you implying it is conspiracy theory.Because I'm more correct than you when it comes to politics and am continually proven correct because I do not rely on the MSM for news but the alt-right media and they do real investigative journalism to find out the truth and they report it.It is time you stop ignoring the evidence and get informed about what is going on.There is so much more truth out there than you have relying on the propaganda MSM.Are you getting tired of being lied to by them yet?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#308

Post by abelcainsbrother » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:11 pm

You're going to eventually see evidence that Obama was born in Kenya,not the US.Mark this down.Because Obama's parents were apart of the CIA and learned to speak Russian,so Obama is a CIA product who was not born in the US.We have seen a video Q reminded us about where Obama is in Kenya and admits it.It is on video and we have seen the video.Yet became the President,anyway which is against the law and Constitution.Remember why Arnold Schwarzenegger could not run for President?Remember Hillary revealed it in 08 election running against Obama and Trump repeated it during the election and was lambasted for doing it?Well Trump is going to be proven correct.Kooky conspiracy theory? No!
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8317
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 622 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#309

Post by Philip » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 am

ACB: You're going to eventually see evidence that Obama was born in Kenya,not the US.Mark this down.Because Obama's parents were apart of the CIA and learned to speak Russian,so Obama is a CIA product who was not born in the US.We have seen a video Q reminded us about where Obama is in Kenya and admits it.It is on video and we have seen the video.Yet became the President,anyway which is against the law and Constitution.Remember why Arnold Schwarzenegger could not run for President?Remember Hillary revealed it in 08 election running against Obama and Trump repeated it during the election and was lambasted for doing it?Well Trump is going to be proven correct.Kooky conspiracy theory? No!
And one day YOU will hopefully realize that this forum is all about encouraging people to recognize and follow the Lord, and yet here you are constantly railing about politics, AS IF we just got our politics correct, that the world would just be a wonderful place "again." And that's delusional. Politics often obsesses the minds of Christians to their own harm and alienates those they should desire to share Christ with. Meaning, with one's constant focus on mostly politics, they will ruin any hope they have of reaching people for Christ. Don't seem to see Jesus and His Apostles going on about political answers too much, DO you???!!! Now why just that might be? y:-?

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21332
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#310

Post by RickD » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:21 am

Ablecainsbrother wrote:
We have seen a video Q reminded us about where Obama is in Kenya and admits it.
You are presenting the idea of this video as proof that President Obama was born in Kenya.

Post the video that you claim exists, or retract the assertion of the video.

You've already claimed some democratic pedophile ring without proof.

We can't let you keep claiming these things without posting the proof that you say you have.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#311

Post by Stu » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:15 am

Philip wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 am
ACB: You're going to eventually see evidence that Obama was born in Kenya,not the US.Mark this down.Because Obama's parents were apart of the CIA and learned to speak Russian,so Obama is a CIA product who was not born in the US.We have seen a video Q reminded us about where Obama is in Kenya and admits it.It is on video and we have seen the video.Yet became the President,anyway which is against the law and Constitution.Remember why Arnold Schwarzenegger could not run for President?Remember Hillary revealed it in 08 election running against Obama and Trump repeated it during the election and was lambasted for doing it?Well Trump is going to be proven correct.Kooky conspiracy theory? No!
And one day YOU will hopefully realize that this forum is all about encouraging people to recognize and follow the Lord, and yet here you are constantly railing about politics, AS IF we just got our politics correct, that the world would just be a wonderful place "again." And that's delusional. Politics often obsesses the minds of Christians to their own harm and alienates those they should desire to share Christ with. Meaning, with one's constant focus on mostly politics, they will ruin any hope they have of reaching people for Christ. Don't seem to see Jesus and His Apostles going on about political answers too much, DO you???!!! Now why just that might be? y:-?
Seriously?
Then why do you have a sub-forum called Politics and World Events?

There's room for both, quite clearly, as you have a forum dedicated to the topic. After all it's politics/law that led to abortion being made legal in the US and the resultant 45,000,000 babies being murdered. Something Jesus might care about?

No, there is no political solution to a spiritual problem (as in America and many other countries), but politics (and the people in power) can and do play an important role. Perhaps if the right people where elected in something could be done to not fix but alleviate the situation.
Last edited by Stu on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#312

Post by Stu » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:23 am

edwardmurphy wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:14 pm
Stu wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:17 pm
What's this "we" business. You always say not all leftists are the same and so I can't take the actions of one person and point fingers at them as a group. Yet here you are speaking for all leftists.... Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways.
First off, you calling me a "leftist" is the same as me calling you a "fascist." Leftists are people like Lenin, Mao, and Che Guevara - communist revolutionaries, anarchists, and the like. Referring to all politically liberal people as leftists is a deliberate pejorative aimed at connecting us with totalitarian communists and Marxist guerillas. It's [nonsense]. Cut it out.

Second, when I talk about the left versus the right, or social policy, or economics, or what all ever, I'm talking about those things as they exist in the United States of America, where I live and know what's going on. Just so we're clear.

Back on topic...

I'm not trying to have it both ways. When we talk about political beliefs we're talking about a spectrum. "Left" versus "Right" is an approximation of where an individual's beliefs fall on that spectrum. Acceptance of consensual but non traditional relationships is a socially liberal position. So is support of single payer healthcare, stronger consumer protections, and regulation of Wall Street and the banks. Some people support all of those things. Others support some of them, but are skeptical of others. Most of us have nuanced positions on most things. All that said, the terms left and right have no meaning if we don't generally accept that a certain set of beliefs can be used to place a person somewhere on the political spectrum. Liberals believe certain things, and if you don't believe at least some of those things then you're not a liberal. It has to be that way, or we'll have no frame of reference to even discuss anything.

For example, I grudgingly support marriage equality but I don't love it. The issues isn't that I don't think that homosexual couples should be able to marry, it's that marriage is a religious thing that has nothing to do with the government. When we discuss marriage we're really talking about two things - a religious union and a civil union. In my opinion the religious union is none of the government's business and shouldn't be regulated in any way, but the civil union is a completely secular one, should be open to any interested party, and has nothing whatsoever to do with anybody's religion. My position is based on a blend of my utter indifference to religion and my passionate belief in equality under the law, and my rdging acceptance of marriage equality is based on my understanding that you schlubs will never let us do it properly.

What I criticize about your arguments is your tendency to take examples of extreme, obnoxious, dumbass, or criminal behavior by some politically liberal individual and present them as typical liberal activity or as evidence that "the left" has lost its mind. I have two objections to your methodology.

The first is that it's just a pathetic excuse for thinking. It's completely intellectually bankrupt. It doesn't hold up to a second of scrutiny. And no, you're not arguing that some on the left are crazy. That's a new development. For the last year you've consistently pushed the narrative that "the left" is bonkers and supported it with stories about trivial nonsense, many of which aren't even true. You never support any of it. You never reply when I fact check it and show that it's garbage. You just ignore me and do it again. And again. And again. And it's just...so...stupid.

The second is that you make no effort to apply that ****ty excuse for a metric to your own beliefs. A couple of weeks ago a self identified member of the alt-right posted a racist, anti-immigrant maniphesto warning that white people were being replaced by foreigners then drove 10 hours to El Paso and murdered a bunch of people at a WalMart. That should have shattered your entire worldview. Here you are throwing out weak ass garbage like this and BOOM, a certified right wing populist - one of the good ones, one of your people - does something stupefyingly horrible and overtly racist in explicit support of the alt-right agenda. Consistent application of your methodology would completely discredit the alt-right, so you should be devastated. But no, not a peep. No soul searching. No questioning. Nothing.

So again, cut it out. It's dumb, and what's more, you don't even believe it.
Stu wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:17 pm
Besides from what I've seen on this forum you seem like a conservative liberal compared to others out there, so you hardly represent the whole.
I'm just more pragmatic than idealistic.
I called you a conservative liberal. Strangely though you seem to support leftists - what did you call AOC, the future of the Democratic party. If you think that then you have quite a bit more in common with leftists than you think.

What never seems to penetrate that thick skull of yours is that leftism/Trump derangement syndrome is alarmingly on the rise in the US. Of course there are idiots on both sides but leftists and liberals are getting more and more extreme by the day in the US. THAT is the point I am trying to make.

Socialism is the new democracy in the Democratic party. How's that for irony.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2092
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 120 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#313

Post by edwardmurphy » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:42 am

Stu wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:23 am
I called you a conservative liberal. Strangely though you seem to support leftists - what did you call AOC, the future of the Democratic party. If you think that then you have quite a bit more in common with leftists than you think.
I do not support "leftists." That's your inaccurate description of people whose politics you disagree with. I doubt I said that AOC was the future of the Democratic Party. I might have said that she could be. If I did say that then it would have been because it's obviously true. AOC likely represents the next iteration of the Democratic Party. She has nothing to do with leftists either, though. She's a social democrat. Anywhere in Western Europe she'd be a centrist. Here she's a liberal. Nowhere is she a true socialist.
Stu wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:23 am
What never seems to penetrate that thick skull of yours is that leftism/Trump derangement syndrome is alarmingly on the rise in the US. Of course there are idiots on both sides but leftists and liberals are getting more and more extreme by the day in the US. THAT is the point I am trying to make.
And in order to make that point you keep posting links to stories that almost always turn out to be mischaracterizations or lies. This thread is full of them. If your claim is true then why are you using lies to support it? That's confusing. Explain it to me like I'm a 5-year-old, Stu, because it's just not getting through my thick skull.
Stu wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:23 am
Socialism is the new democracy in the Democratic party. How's that for irony.
That's just another lie. The Democratic Party and the overwhelming majority of liberal and moderate Americans are all in on capitalism.
If you're accustomed to privilege equality may feel like oppression.

Before you ask why ask if.

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction and the distinction between true and false no longer exist.

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8317
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 622 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#314

Post by Philip » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:29 am

Stu: Seriously? Then why do you have a sub-forum called Politics and World Events?
Yes, we do have such a forum. But when you see a person who mostly and constantly frequents it, constantly seeming to assert political figures as the solution to what is mostly a spiritual problem,then I'd say they are on the wrong and a mostly pointless track. You simply aren't going to substantially change hearts and minds by railing on and on about what ticks you off politicallly, or by asserting political solutions for lasting change.
Stu: After all it's politics/law that led to abortion being made legal in the US and the resultant 45,000,000 babies being murdered. Something Jesus might care about?
And so, the legality of abortion is a political matter - but it's DRIVEN by a spiritual problem. And so while having political viewpoints is just fine, it's not going to change the hearts of the huge numbers of people that need changing before their political views on the issue follow likewise. It's getting the cart before the horse!
Stu: No, there is no political solution to a spiritual problem (as in America and many other countries), but politics (and the people in power) can and do play an important role. Perhaps if the right people where elected in something could be done to not fix but alleviate the situation.
But that's a matter of numbers of voters - in countries that still have a vote - is it not? So, if there aren't enough people of Godly sensibilities voting, then the numbers of those without such values will still push for politicians that promote abortions and other evils flourishing. Politics will ALWAYS, at best, only bring about temporary change!

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4928
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Have we crossed the line yet?

#315

Post by abelcainsbrother » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:19 pm

Philip wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:29 am
Stu: Seriously? Then why do you have a sub-forum called Politics and World Events?
Yes, we do have such a forum. But when you see a person who mostly and constantly frequents it, constantly seeming to assert political figures as the solution to what is mostly a spiritual problem,then I'd say they are on the wrong and a mostly pointless track. You simply aren't going to substantially change hearts and minds by railing on and on about what ticks you off politicallly, or by asserting political solutions for lasting change.
Stu: After all it's politics/law that led to abortion being made legal in the US and the resultant 45,000,000 babies being murdered. Something Jesus might care about?
And so, the legality of abortion is a political matter - but it's DRIVEN by a spiritual problem. And so while having political viewpoints is just fine, it's not going to change the hearts of the huge numbers of people that need changing before their political views on the issue follow likewise. It's getting the cart before the horse!
Stu: No, there is no political solution to a spiritual problem (as in America and many other countries), but politics (and the people in power) can and do play an important role. Perhaps if the right people where elected in something could be done to not fix but alleviate the situation.
But that's a matter of numbers of voters - in countries that still have a vote - is it not? So, if there aren't enough people of Godly sensibilities voting, then the numbers of those without such values will still push for politicians that promote abortions and other evils flourishing. Politics will ALWAYS, at best, only bring about temporary change!
All I'm doing is overtime showing that I am correct politically.Because when i first brought this stuff up I was treated as a kooky conspiracy theorist and so I've been going back and reminding people that no it is not conspiracy theories I'm bringing up, but the truth.When I was unfairly criticized and considered a conspiracy theorist I never got nasty back.I just decided that over time I would remind people I was correct.The truth will always shine in darkness no matter what people say or think.And when I make a statement and it eventually turns out to be correct,I was right and they were wrong.I've provided links and evidence many times for the things I claim and it was all rejected.Yet I was correct and am continually being proven more and more correct as time goes on.It is not about bragging it is about people believing fake news that is wrong when I claim something else is true and they reject it because of fake news they believe.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply