The Trump Prophecy

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Ged
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

The Trump Prophecy

Post by Ged »

A Christian University is producing an 85-minute feature film that will be shown in over 1,000 cinemas highlighting the prophecy of a man who says he heard the voice of God, concerning the greatness of The United States and its president, Donald Trump.

The 'prophet' is Mark Taylor who has been a featured guest on the Jim Bakker show. The University is 'Liberty' of Jerry Falwell fame, and the producer is ReelWorks Studios, which also helped produce John Hagees 'Four Blood Moons' documentary.

Will you be going?

The Trump Prophecy
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Trump Prophecy

Post by RickD »

I may go eventually. But for now, I'm reading the works of Ellen White, Joseph Smith, Harold camping, Benny Hinn, and Kenneth Copeland.

One false prophet at a time.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

The 'prophet' is Mark Taylor who has been a featured guest on the Jim Bakker show.
You can stop right after the above - as Jim Bakker clearly did not learn his lesson from his PTL scandals. He's willing to schill for just about anything that can be sold. Of late, he's selling Armageddon timeshares in the Ojarks - amongst other things: http://fortune.com/2018/05/07/televange ... pocalypse/

NO one of credibility would associate any serious spiritual understandings via JB's show! And the prophecy biz has always been a huge moneymaker feasting off of the gullible. Remember when Hal Lindsay was rocking book sales with his "Late, Great Planet Earth?" It's true, there is no new scam under the sun - mostly because there's never been a shortage of gullible people!
Ged
Established Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Ged »

Here is an article from a former graduate of Liberty University. She has a conservative blog and very good insights. She starts,
I chose Liberty University because I wanted a “Christian education.” I wanted to be a champion for Christ, as Liberty advertises.

I have nothing but good things to say about the instructors and my classmates from Liberty. They were absolutely awesome. This was all pre-Trump campaign, however. I don’t know how the staff may have been twisted since Jerry Falwell Jr. hopped the Trump Train and even posed with his new master in front of a Playboy Magazine cover in his Trump Tower office ...
Good read. Christian College to Produce Pro-Trump Film, Based on Dubious “Prophecy”
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources