Tommy Robinson Arrested

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Tommy Robinson Arrested

Post by B. W. »

The truth is out there...

In Leeds Muslims do indeed have a sex offenders - more than the general population and as Muslim imagration continues so will all manner of sexual assaults

Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-32980515

Shhh, do tell any one this our you may placed in jail

Culture Marxism is the troubles and Europe and Canada are drowning in its PC.

Islam seeks to control the entire world, fist by slow migration - sorry - that is the truth...

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Kurieuo wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:07 am Found a really great YouTube video on The Rubin Report where Rubin interviewed Tommy Robinson a couple years ago.

Many people have rushed lives, and just go for the quick soundbite from the media, a quick Google search, or the like. It's easy to thereafter consider yourself "researched" and "knowledgable" because you've done such and trust your sources. There is nothing quite like going to the horses mouth however, especially in today's climate where hogwash is to be found all over.

So it is refreshing to watch this interview. If you don't know who Tommy is, the issues discussed are deeply important I believe for our society today if we value tolerance and freedom. If you do have an idea of who Tommy is, perhaps you've only seen bits and pieces of him (as I had), but weren't sure how "extreme" he really was, often noted "ties" to far-right groups and like. This interview clarifies much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQOkrwJXRFQ
K,

Thanks for putting up that video. I had subscribed to Tommy's YouTube channel a few weeks ago, so I'm familiar with him. But that video you posted really shows who he is, and what his motivation is.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think he's worth burning an hour of my life to understand. If someone knowledgeable about the highlights is willing to put down some bullet takeaways, that would be great.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:58 pm Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think he's worth burning an hour of my life to understand. If someone knowledgeable about the highlights is willing to put down some bullet takeaways, that would be great.
Islamists are taking over England, and Europe.

They are bringing their customs and way of life to wherever they go.

Those in authority don't want to be called racist, so they allow heinous crimes by islamists.

Tommy has been trying to get people to see this before the world is under sharia law, and Islamist control.

Philip,

The video is much bigger than understanding who Tommy Robinson is.

It's well worth your time, even if you have to watch it in short spurts like I did.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I don't think it's worth burning a day to write out for you in bullet point the important issues discussed. If you don't know care about the issues of Islamic ideology clashing with Western societies and values, then don't listen.

Edit: Rick gives a fairly good summary though. Especially, while Tommy was arrested, it's not about Tommy at all. The issues are far greater than any one person or nation (i.e., UK).
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

K: I don't think it's worth burning a day to write out for you in bullet point the important issues discussed. If you don't know care about the issues of Islamic ideology clashing with Western societies and values, then don't listen.
Now, K, of course I care about THAT issue - and it's both important and complex. It's just that the argument over this fellow seems to be, is he a racist against Muslims and immigrants, or are his views legitimately based. But, yes, that's a long video.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

It is sad how badly the authoritarian left can really turn up their volume of bigotry against those they hate. Muslims aren't a race, but nonetheless, based upon his own words, I believe he is about as anti-Muslim and racist as we'd be.

It is a long video, and I know not everyone has time. It is an interesting for many reasons, some of which were mentioned. If you like listening to podcasts or the like, play things in your car while driving, doing the dishes or like. I play stuff while working at my computer, so it's easy for me. But, I found it surprisingly one of Rubin's better interviews.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Tucker just interviewed Tommy who was finally released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZZD89ucoI
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

That makes my blood boil!

I really hope that all who played any part in this travesty are brought to justice.

-Edward R Murrow

melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

What I see here is the media having its field day and that sad moment when independent thought is hijacked by hysteria.
The Muslims are not taking over anything apart from maybe your kebab shop. But it may be halal so boycott and get unrealisticly upset over that when our practices are no more humane.
I’m honestly totally perplexed and left speechless when numbnuts somehow become the Christian narrative and they’re embraced.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

melanie wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 am What I see here is the media having its field day and that sad moment when independent thought is hijacked by hysteria.
The Muslims are not taking over anything apart from maybe your kebab shop. But it may be halal so boycott and get unrealisticly upset over that when our practices are no more humane.
I’m honestly totally perplexed and left speechless when numbnuts somehow become the Christian narrative and they’re embraced.
Mel, which one of these is you?

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Here ya all go... back on topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

B. W. wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:35 am Here ya all go... back on topic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfStBZ2w8w
Thanks B.W..

Such a good video that it needs to be double posted?
:pound:

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Thought you would like a double post!
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

melanie wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 am What I see here is the media having its field day and that sad moment when independent thought is hijacked by hysteria.
I couldn't agree more.
melanie wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 amThe Muslims are not taking over anything apart from maybe your kebab shop.
I love kebabs, and many owners always seem very friendly especially when they see you're a regular. The pastor at a church I attended even told Christians to reach out and befriend Muslims, go to their kebab shops and buy a kebab. I've not experienced the opposite -- though I hear Christians and churches are often bigoted, evil and the like, I just don't see it.
melanie wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 amBut it may be halal so boycott and get unrealisticly upset over that when our practices are no more humane.
That's so Pauline Hanson and Jacqui Lambie isn't it? I might be wrong here, but aren't both secular in outlook?
melanie wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 amI’m honestly totally perplexed and left speechless when numbnuts somehow become the Christian narrative and they’re embraced.
Totally with you.