Iran vs. Israel

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Blessed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Iran vs. Israel

Post by Blessed »

Not to take this off topic but 1 hour after Trump revoked the Iran Nuclear deal everyone knows what happened right?

Israel attacked Iran .... and Iran downed a jet and fired 20 missiles at Israel... which they deserved.. and now Israel is firing back.

I was watching "The Young Turks" which is a leftist show and I have to agree with their position here (on this specific issue)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UUataZJWE

I hope the United States does not get involved and Israel goes it alone. I understand the Jews are Gods people but that does not give them the right to murder their neighbors in the name of Zionism and I know of nowhere in the Torah where God instructs the Jews to do any of these things.

They refuse to leave Iran alone. They want war with everyone. Also Steven Mnuchin Secretary of the Treasury is giving speeches about this war calling the shots.

I suspect the reason today's Jews can do this is because they control the international banking cartel which can devalue or value a nations money at will. They can create run on the dollar and make it worthless (just like Pre-Nazi Germany) or make the Bahamian dollar the worlds reserve currency.

"Do what we want or else"
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Iran vs. Isreal

Post by RickD »

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: Iran vs. Israel

Post by BavarianWheels »

Blessed wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:50 am I hope the United States does not get involved and Israel goes it alone. I understand the Jews are Gods people but that does not give them the right to murder their neighbors in the name of Zionism and I know of nowhere in the Torah where God instructs the Jews to do any of these things.
Are you suggesting there was written notice, as in a biblical passage, to provide the enemies of Israel/Hebrews/Jews in OT times??

Were these actions not recorded AFTER the fact...as a historical acct.?? So how is it you know there is no word from God?
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Blessed wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:50 am Not to take this off topic but 1 hour after Trump revoked the Iran Nuclear deal everyone knows what happened right?

Israel attacked Iran .... and Iran downed a jet and fired 20 missiles at Israel... which they deserved.. and now Israel is firing back.

I was watching "The Young Turks" which is a leftist show and I have to agree with their position here (on this specific issue)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UUataZJWE

I hope the United States does not get involved and Israel goes it alone. I understand the Jews are Gods people but that does not give them the right to murder their neighbors in the name of Zionism and I know of nowhere in the Torah where God instructs the Jews to do any of these things.

They refuse to leave Iran alone. They want war with everyone. Also Steven Mnuchin Secretary of the Treasury is giving speeches about this war calling the shots.

I suspect the reason today's Jews can do this is because they control the international banking cartel which can devalue or value a nations money at will. They can create run on the dollar and make it worthless (just like Pre-Nazi Germany) or make the Bahamian dollar the worlds reserve currency.

"Do what we want or else"
Wow, just wow. :shakehead:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I guess Blessed missed the part about Israel retaliating against Iran, because Iran attacked Israel from within Syria.

The willful ignorance of some people, when it comes to Israel is unbelievable.

Iran has repeatedly said that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. And then when Iran attacks Israel, Israel gets blamed for retaliating?
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

Can somebody fix the spelling error in the title?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:35 pm Can somebody fix the spelling error in the title?
What error? ;)

-Edward R Murrow

Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

BavarianWheels wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:22 pm
Blessed wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:50 am I hope the United States does not get involved and Israel goes it alone. I understand the Jews are Gods people but that does not give them the right to murder their neighbors in the name of Zionism and I know of nowhere in the Torah where God instructs the Jews to do any of these things.
Are you suggesting there was written notice, as in a biblical passage, to provide the enemies of Israel/Hebrews/Jews in OT times??

Were these actions not recorded AFTER the fact...as a historical acct.?? So how is it you know there is no word from God?

There were instructions in the Old Testament where God told the Israel to attack/invade a specific place. Many times there are passages about the Philistines, Hittites, Amalakites where God he will hand over these nations to Israel because they were wicked, child sacrifice, idols etc. Those nations are gone. Only their ruins remain. After the Jewish Messiah comes there are no specific instructions anywhere in the Torah for this. Only the Talmud which is not of God but of Man.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

RickD wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:12 pm I guess Blessed missed the part about Israel retaliating against Iran, because Iran attacked Israel from within Syria.

The willful ignorance of some people, when it comes to Israel is unbelievable.

Iran has repeatedly said that they want to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. And then when Iran attacks Israel, Israel gets blamed for retaliating?
Iran never said they wanted to wipe Israel of the map. It's an mistranslation / misquote that is been intentionally repeated by the mainstream media until the average, person (ahem, cough cough) takes it as a fact.

I looked up what the Young Turks said about Israel and it's true. Israel has been attacking Iran since at least April 9th. Iran did not retaliate until now, and only after Trump revoked the treaty.

I don't understand this attitude among Christians that Israel is sacrosanct and can do no wrong. Jews put Christ to death, crucified their own messiah and choose Barabas. They have been against Christians since Roman times. They have been forcibly expelled out of over 200-250 countries and provinces since those times. I don't have the exact numbers and details but the reasons always seem to have the same theme.

I WANT Israel to exist as a nation by Jews for Jews and only Jews. I want them to be an advanced 1st world nation (which they are) in every way. However they do not have a right to commit evil.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Come on people.. aren't you tired of all these wars? These wars are for Israel and it's not Christian. When you blindly support Israel this is the fruits of it.

Israel is given limitless money and weapons from the United States. If they want war with all their neighbors let them fight them alone with their own lives. Not with everyone else's lives. They won't like it and will be forced into a position of real peace and negotiation not fake peace talks which are just a ruse.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

When Iran FIRST attacked Israel's territory from Syria, what do you think they were supposed to do?
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Blessed wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:12 pm Come on people.. aren't you tired of all these wars? These wars are for Israel and it's not Christian. When you blindly support Israel this is the fruits of it.

Israel is given limitless money and weapons from the United States. If they want war with all their neighbors let them fight them alone with their own lives. Not with everyone else's lives. They won't like it and will be forced into a position of real peace and negotiation not fake peace talks which are just a ruse.
I don't want to comment on politics but there is a group of Christians who can find nothing wrong with Israel. Reminds of G-man. This debate has been done before.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Philip wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:32 pm When Iran FIRST attacked Israel's territory from Syria, what do you think they were supposed to do?
Iran attacked in response to their installations being attacked by Israel. Israel started this war. Not Iran.

Israel feels they can do anything they want without repercussions because the United States and NATO has their back.

Israel wants war with Iran. They have been pushing for war with Iran for decades. Israel attacked an American warship - the USS Liberty. Israel intentionally sunk it and killed something like 40 sailors to draw the USA into war in the Middle East.

They have consistently attacked Lebanon most recently in 2006 - because the people voted for Hamas. Israel has been illegally occupying the Golan Heights Province ever since which is where these 20 rockets were fired. I've read no instructions from God in the Bible or from Christ instructing Israel for this behavior to occur after the Diaspora.

Israel simply will not leave Iran alone in peace. Everything is "preemptive" which means attack first based on whatever. Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq - never found. Now they are making up whatever. They are proven liars.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Blessed wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:21 pm They have consistently attacked Lebanon most recently in 2006 - because the people voted for Hamas.
I'm fairly certain Hamas is not a Lebanese entity. I'm sure you meant Hizballah, right? At least get your Islamic group territories straight man. :mrgreen:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:03 am
Blessed wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 11:21 pm They have consistently attacked Lebanon most recently in 2006 - because the people voted for Hamas.
I'm fairly certain Hamas is not a Lebanese entity. I'm sure you meant Hizballah, right? At least get your Islamic group territories straight man. :mrgreen:
Dear God!!!

-Edward R Murrow