Iran vs. Israel

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: Iran vs. Israel

Post by melanie »

I think in regards to current, real world topics, deflective humour probably isn’t the best choice but what can one expect from a middle aged, pro-Israel, right wing (facetiously throwing that in, because you did 😉) yankie?
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Ohh and I forgot the :wave:
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

melanie wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 am I think in regards to current, real world topics, deflective humour probably isn’t the best choice but what can one expect from a middle aged, pro-Israel, right wing (facetiously throwing that in, because you did 😉) yankie?
Throw in an Aarab superlative and you're talking about me. :pound:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:27 am
melanie wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:26 am I think in regards to current, real world topics, deflective humour probably isn’t the best choice but what can one expect from a middle aged, pro-Israel, right wing (facetiously throwing that in, because you did 😉) yankie?
Throw in an Aarab superlative and you're talking about me. :pound:
Byblos and I are two peas in a pod. He's my brutha from an "Aarab" mutha. :lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony