Syria policy...?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Syria policy...?

Post by edwardmurphy »

I'm kind of confused about what Sideshow Don is doing over there.

First off, the President must get Congressional before attacking Syria. It would be a big mistake if he doesn't.

Second, why do we keep broadcasting when we're going to attack Syria? Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?

Does this not make sense?
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Syria policy...?

Post by abelcainsbrother »

edwardmurphy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:33 pm I'm kind of confused about what Sideshow Don is doing over there.

First off, the President must get Congressional before attacking Syria. It would be a big mistake if he doesn't.

Second, why do we keep broadcasting when we're going to attack Syria? Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?

Does this not make sense?
I bet you are confused if you still get your news from the MSM. I don't and so I am more informed about alot of things the MSM won't report on. I get my news from several different alt-right news shows but I don't think anybody blends everything together,along with the Q stuff too about what is really going on better than the x22 Report.
I think this X22 News Report may help you to understand what is really going on. I have not listened to this one yet but I listen regularly to his reports and I will post it for you and I'll listen to it later. It looks to be about 35 minutes long but this guy has been pretty spot on breaking everything down,including the Q stuff too.I reccomend subscribing to his channel.
The Strike Group is the Show.
https://youtu.be/G59qyxaQvdg
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I listened to the first 15 minutes of the X22 Report. Right off the bat, the title of the episode - The Strike Group is a Show, Trust the Plan, A Plan within a Plan - was a brilliant piece of foreshadowing by the producer. First he hinted that there might be some batsh*t crazy conspiracy theories coming, and then BOOM, he totally delivered. So...
  • The Deep State is apparently an amorphous, global conspiracy involving basically everyone but Trump, Syria, and Russia.
  • Consequently, we can really only trust Trump, Syria, and Russia.
  • Every time Trump does something that appears to be stupid it's actually a brilliant ruse, designed to trick the mainstream media into thinking that he's an idiot. We know this is true because the alternative would be to accept that we've put all our faith in a moron who has no idea what he's doing.
  • There's a guy named Q out there somewhere, and he's leaving intel drops for alt-right conspiracy theorists, which is how they have so much information and how we know that they're telling the truth. So I guess we can trust Q, as well.
  • Q is likely to be Trump.
  • The Deep State is funded by human trafficking, international terrorism, and the drug trade. Because they're too sinister to pay for their nefarious plans with tax money or insider trading or something.
  • If a butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo that's evidence of the massive Deep State conspiracy. Literally everything is evidence, even things that directly refute the aforementioned conspiracy theories.
Abe, this is garbage. The only thing it exposes is your gullibility. I am, yet again, horrified that you, and millions like you, are allowed to vote.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:
Abe, this is garbage. The only thing it exposes is your gullibility. I am, yet again, horrified that you, and millions like you, are allowed to vote.
There are millions of people that are like ACB in their political beliefs?

You don't really believe that, do you ed?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

The reality is there are people that could be classified as "deep state" members. They are people who are in positions of leadership within government who have an agenda and communicate with each other. But are they massive in number and highly and sophisticatedly capable of doing all manner of strategic capers? No! They are there, but not in near the number or as capable and organized as blind followers assert. Individually, I'd say there are quite a lot of people who would like to disrupt the conservative agenda - but that doesn't make them the 900-pound gorilla of organized evil that some assert exists. Now, from a Christian perspective, would we not expect that the devil is manipulating mayhem and evil worldwide? Of course! But that's not the deep state, that's oppression of us all. But the constant assertion of some of such a massive, organized, evil deep state is useful to those wishing to blame everything upon this beast of mythical proportions.

The reality is NO political party, NO politician is without flaws. Why? Because they are HUMAN BEINGS, which ALL have flaws. So, some people need to quit drinking the Sean Hannity kool aide! Anyone who would hold up ANY politician or leader as if they are the new messiah and that anyone who opposes anything they ever do, say or suggest is evil and up to no good - that's the tipoff of the constant "deep state" narrative surrounding Trump Rumpers. Because no matter what stupidity he ever does or says, they won't ever criticize their "messiah." And when others do, they're immediately demonized as supporting the "deep state." Any mistakes their messiah makes - it's always the deep state that caused it. Or, "Trump's too smart for them, he's baiting them to expose themselves." Now, he might be clever in exposing whatever political treachery, but this whole "deep state" narrative asserts some beast of mythical proportions and abilities. Heck, government operating in the open can't get the simplest things right, and yet we're to believe a much smaller band of organized evil has magic powers.

One thing is certain: If we want better leaders - no matter who you like or more identify with - the BEST way to help them is don't whitewash their mistakes and failures. When they screw up or are wrong, they need to be appropriately criticized. Every sin of Trump's isn't due to some deep state - just maybe it's because he's often a moron - which anyone seeing some of the idiotic tweets he's made knows. He's ready to brawl via tweets with the most ridiculous, Z-list celebrities, etc. That shows his mentality. And yet, he's done a lot of good things. If nothing else, he stopped the HillBillie's agenda and dynasty proliferation.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:36 am I listened to the first 15 minutes of the X22 Report. Right off the bat, the title of the episode - The Strike Group is a Show, Trust the Plan, A Plan within a Plan - was a brilliant piece of foreshadowing by the producer. First he hinted that there might be some batsh*t crazy conspiracy theories coming, and then BOOM, he totally delivered. So...
  • The Deep State is apparently an amorphous, global conspiracy involving basically everyone but Trump, Syria, and Russia.
  • Consequently, we can really only trust Trump, Syria, and Russia.
  • Every time Trump does something that appears to be stupid it's actually a brilliant ruse, designed to trick the mainstream media into thinking that he's an idiot. We know this is true because the alternative would be to accept that we've put all our faith in a moron who has no idea what he's doing.
  • There's a guy named Q out there somewhere, and he's leaving intel drops for alt-right conspiracy theorists, which is how they have so much information and how we know that they're telling the truth. So I guess we can trust Q, as well.
  • Q is likely to be Trump.
  • The Deep State is funded by human trafficking, international terrorism, and the drug trade. Because they're too sinister to pay for their nefarious plans with tax money or insider trading or something.
  • If a butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo that's evidence of the massive Deep State conspiracy. Literally everything is evidence, even things that directly refute the aforementioned conspiracy theories.
It is the people like you that are the problem as you are wanting to hang on to the failed two party lesser than evil political system where both parties committ treason and abandon the US Constitution by allowing themselves to be controlled by a non-elected body that cares nothing about the American people.

You want the laws to apply ONLY to the American people but not crooks in our government that are actively involved in both treason and sedition and yet you don't care.

People like me are willing to risk it all and blow up the whole system if it comes to that in order to get change.We cannot keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results like people like you want to do.

I don't care if you believe this or not but I know Q has been right and it is evidence for me to pay attention. Did you forget that Trump is going to drain the swamp? Well he is going to. He is going to rid America of the parasitic parasite the Deep State. It is spy vs spy if you did not know too.

You see where Obama used the CIA technology to spy on the American people by using Facebook,Twitter,youtube,etc the good guys in our US military are using the same technology to spy on the bad guys that are in our government and the Deep State too. And they have all the evidence they need and are gathering even more as time goes on and the crooks are going to be brought to justice for their crimes. You'll be thanking Trump when the US is rid of the Deep State and neither political party is controlled by them and they are actually putting the American people first instead of the Deep State.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Well, it's going down tonight - bombing Damascus!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 pm Well, it's going down tonight - bombing Damascus!
Does this mean evidence was found that Assad was responsible for the chemical attack?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:24 pm
Philip wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 pm Well, it's going down tonight - bombing Damascus!
Does this mean evidence was found that Assad was responsible for the chemical attack?
Trump said the same things back months ago when he fired missiles into Syria and the missiles were aimed at ISIS and empty fields and he had already let Russia and Syria know what is going on behind the scenes. So I don't get all of this WW3 talk going on.

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

RickD wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:24 pm
Yes, the White Helemts' video :ebiggrin:
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Relax People. Although Trump did attack in Syria it does not change the overall plan to bring the troops home out of Syria and shut down these rogue CIA forces in Syria Trump does'nt control.The plan is still on however Iran is next after Syria because there are Deep State CIA forces in Iran too that must be shut down as well.

The only reason why alot of us Trump supporters did not think Trump would attack in Syria is because we were comparing it to what happened with North Korea,where there was no attack and no war like the MSM/Deep State wanted. But the fact that Trump did strike in Syria does not change the overall plan to bring the troops home out of the Middle East and stop these proxy wars.That plan is still on.