Is world gone crazy?

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Is world gone crazy?

Post by B. W. »

Is the world going crazy and crazier?

Mueller with an all democrat ie Cultural Marxist supporting team who solicits a Pron star who is trash to this day with her desire to make big bucks and latest news pose for nude for a smut magazine...

FBI raids Trumps Lawyers without proper legal mechanism and the folks that hate Trump and the American voters who voted for him and Hilary Clinton saying this

From this Article from the March 13, 2018 Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 8b2d709984

If you look at the map of the United States, there's all that red in the middle where Trump won,” Clinton said. “I win the coast. I win, you know, Illinois and Minnesota — places like that.”

She went on: “But what the map doesn't show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward.”

Then she turned to Trump's voters: “And his whole campaign — 'Make America Great Again' — was looking backward. You know, you didn't like black people getting rights; you don't like women, you know, getting jobs; you don't want to, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are — you know, whatever your problem is, I'm gonna solve it.”

It's difficult not to read Clinton's comments as an argument that her votes were more valuable — or at least more productive — than were Trump's. Why bring up gross domestic product? Some have suggested Clinton was saying wealthy people's votes should have counted for more. Whether you see it that way or not, she does seem to suggest Trump subsisted on voters who were simply, well, less sophisticated or advanced.

The final part of her comments above might be the most incendiary, though, and it most closely resembles her “deplorables” critique. Here she is again suggesting Trump's support was, at least in significant part, about racism, misogyny and hatred of immigrants. She seems to say Trump was providing an outlet for these people.

Clinton also jabbed at white women voters, saying some caved to “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

But even the way she describes Trump's supporters alleged racism and sexism is pretty remarkable. It's one thing to suggest they were perhaps prejudiced, but Clinton says they didn't even want black people to have civil rights or women to work outside the home. Whatever you think of the modern-day GOP, there simply aren't a whole lot of Republicans arguing black people shouldn't have rights — or even telling pollsters this privately. Yet this is the picture Clinton painted of Trump's support.
It is not that she said what she said it is that many believe this as truth - only the states like the west coast's blue wall and the New England states have the right to rule the entire USA... there are folks now think like her and some of the folks are all part of Mueller's team to go after Trump...

Europe and its wacky laws and hiding the crimes of Islam - enough said on that... Canada now has there own Obama...

Wow...

2Ti 3:1, " But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come..." NKJV
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Is world gone crazy?

Post by Philip »

Targeting a lawyer's office is very troubling. Yep - major double standards of a silent press over Bubba's sexual abuse aided by his Rottweiler wife. But Trump has been no saint. If his Stormy past catches up with him, it'll have been his own fault. But the left only cares about any tactics which will bring Trump down. It Trump were ditched this early, and the economy stays good under a President Pence, the Democrats will likely be defeated once again. What is a great concern are the low info types getting all their news off of soundbite videos, Yahoo News, CNN, etc - I hope most of them don't vote until they mature a lot.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Philip wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:34 pmTargeting a lawyer's office is very troubling. Yep - major double standards of a silent press over Bubba's sexual abuse aided by his Rottweiler wife. But Trump has been no saint. If his Stormy past catches up with him, it'll have been his own fault. But the left only cares about any tactics which will bring Trump down. It Trump were ditched this early, and the economy stays good under a President Pence, the Democrats will likely be defeated once again. What is a great concern are the low info types getting all their news off of soundbite videos, Yahoo News, CNN, etc - I hope most of them don't vote until they mature a lot.
This is really not about Trump, it is about the voters who do not line up and vote democrat progressive Cultural Marxist way to silence over half the country.

The Greek word translated 'perilous' in 2 Tim 3:1 NKJV is used in Matthew 8:28 speaking of two demonized men, as violent. This word is translated in the Septuagint in Isa 18:2 as 'Ill tempered' and as 'terrible' in the NKJV...

All these definitions are weak and do not capture the idea that inside the definition when used in the context of perilous and terrible times denotes demonized violent in other words insanity or insane.

2 Tim 3:1 NKJV, "But know this, that in the last days perilous (demonized insane) times will come..."

Then verses 3-4 contain that idea into those words meaning in the list: ..."lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God..."

People will act insanely...in those manners each word mentions.

Now look at the UK and London outlawing Knives and the woman who spoke that permitting little boy who thinks he's a boy to have a sex change operation as castration is facing criminal charges (see Youtube video below). Now I could mention all the wacky laws in Canada, France, Eurpoe, Russia, Asia, and the USA but that is enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNXOP4eDUsU&t=624s

[youtube]TNXOP4eDUsU&t=624s[/youtube]

People are reasoning insanely and passing hate crime laws and justifying all sorts of vile stuff that is beyond belief and many folks in the modern church retort what it says in 2 Peter 3:4

I do not know how many folks have actually woke up and realized the 'perilous-demonized-insane' times are unfolding before our eyes...

It is not about Trump at all, it is the sign of the times indicating where we actually are in the prophetic time table of God.

2Ti 3:1-4 NKJV with added emphasis, "But know this, that in the last days perilous-demonized-insane) times will come: For men will be insanely-lovers of themselves, insanely-lovers of money, Insane-boasters, insanely-proud, insanely-blasphemers, insanely-disobedient to parents, insanely-unthankful, insanely-unholy, insanely-unloving, insanely-unforgiving, insanely-slanderers, insanely-without self-control,insanely- brutal, insanely-despisers of good, insane-traitors, insanely-headstrong, insanely-haughty, insanely-lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

Insanely unforgiving and headstrong - look at the revenge mentality against Anglo Saxons and reparations mentality pervading our colleges world wide. Look how insanely people are becoming despisers of good...

Insanely-traitorous people are becoming with the - no borders - no police - etc and readers can add to the list.

etc and etc...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Blessed
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

I think BW is correct. The only option I feel I have is to flee the country.

These insanities have not permeated into Eastern (South Eastern and North Eastern) Europe and Russia - yet. Most people don't know this but there are many old Christian churches there. I have always thought about living there and helping people there, in some way.

Places like the former Yugoslavia, Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Romania etc - all have problems with poverty and corruption but have not succumbed to the insanity of the Western nations.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Add to this...

More links CA assembly vote 18-50 to violate the 1st amendment neext move goes to state senate.
http://www.californiafamily.org/2018/as ... amendment/

Huff Post says on this
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ca ... ebe0237ff2

California Progressives Launch (Another) Attack on Free Speech
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/ ... ee-speech/

(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member