Russian Jet Shot Down by Syrian Rebels

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Blessed
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Russian Jet Shot Down by Syrian Rebels

Post by Blessed »

[quote=Philip post_id=235572 time=1523712245 user_id=6092]
Russia is now a Christian nation. Russia is the good guys here. The United States has become evil and that's a fact.

A delusional statement![quote]

I think you're behind the times. Russia is now a predominantly Orthdox Christian nation.

The United States has no morals anymore. None.

If there is ever a war with Russia - i hope Russia wins.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Think of this as a court case.

Donald Trump scheduled a pull out. Not on Stormy Daniels but in Syria.

Russia had also scheduled a pull out. ISIS was almost defeated. Everything was going Assads way.

It would make zero sense for Assad to use chemical weapons. This was a set up.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Blessed wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm Think of this as a court case.

Russia had also scheduled a pull out. ISIS was almost defeated. Everything was going Assads way.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 517187002/
Sometimes evil men do evil things, just because they can. It makes perfect sense, and is consistent with the way he acts.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

If the attacks were coordinated with Russia a week in advance, Russia knew which targets would be hit to ensure no casualties of their own, they then informed Syria who could clear out and prepare their anti-missile defenses. Minimum casualties (some things I read report there were no casualties)...

So then, end result is Trump looks strong to Amercians at large standing up to Russia (while also deflecting a bit of "storm" and ties to Russia guff), Putin looks good to Russians (for standing up to US), Assad even looks good to Syrian people for fending off many missiles from the US-led strikes.

This all just starts to look like pre-arranged grandstanding, each to their own people. y:-? I'm not saying it is though, but something feels weird about how it all played out.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm
Blessed wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm Think of this as a court case.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 517187002/
Sometimes evil men do evil things, just because they can. It makes perfect sense, and is consistent with the way he acts.
Who was in control of Douma at the time? y:-?

"The Russian military announced on Thursday that the Syrian government is now in full control of a town on the outskirts of Damascus that was held by the rebels and that was the site of suspected chemical attack over the weekend. (https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/wo ... /33761673/)

Here's a reminder about the source of the video evidence that the US, France and UK is relying upon (not strange at all that they always just happen to be in the exact same area that the terrorists are... y:-?)

whitehelmets.jpg
whitehelmets.jpg (72.69 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Kurieuo wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:47 pm If the attacks were coordinated with Russia a week in advance, Russia knew which targets would be hit to ensure no casualties of their own, they then informed Syria who could clear out and prepare their anti-missile defenses. Minimum casualties (some things I read report there were no casualties)...

So then, end result is Trump looks strong to Amercians at large standing up to Russia (while also deflecting a bit of "storm" and ties to Russia guff), Putin looks good to Russians (for standing up to US), Assad even looks good to Syrian people for fending off many missiles from the US-led strikes.

This all just starts to look like pre-arranged grandstanding, each to their own people. y:-? I'm not saying it is though, but something feels weird about how it all played out.

It was Friday the 13th too. But both Trump and Putin don't like the Deep State and I think that they are working together to bring them down.How can any liberals claim Trump is colluding with the Russians now after how it looks to them because they rely on the MSM for their news? They don't know what is really going on.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:02 pm But both Trump and Putin don't like the Deep State and I think that they are working together to bring them down.
Are you suggesting that Trump is colluding with the Russians here?

Regarding the 'Deep State'. The Deep State as defined by Trump, Hannity, and the alt-Right is a fiction. And Trump uses the false narrative of a Deep State to justify his lies and attacks on law enforcement.

Now there is some fragment of truth behind the so called Deep State. Any civilized society has a set of laws and institutions that govern and guide that society. And those laws and institutions guide the response of the 'State' to illegal activity and corruption.
Putin and Trump are both fundamentally corrupt and consider themselves above the law. Which means that the laws of civilized society and the institutions of the State that enforce those laws are a threat to both Putin and Trump. So both Putin and Trump find themselves striking out against those people and institutions of the State who are tasked with law enforcement.
Political opponents of Putin are frequently the victims of assassination attempts even if they are are in another country. Trump doesn't have quite the freedom that Putin has to attack law enforcement, so Trump is limited to lying and slandering the institutions of the State tasked with law enforcement or anyone else who gets too close to exposing his corruption and criminal behavior.

One thing about the attacks on Syria did surprise me though.
Russia claimed that they would shoot down any missiles that were fired into Syria. So I was interested in what percentage of the missiles would be shot down by the Russians.
Contrary to the Russian misinformation, the early analysis is that the Russian antimissile defence systems had radar on, but they never fired on the incoming missiles, and the Syrians didn't fire their antimissile defense until the targets of the missile attacks were hit.
At a briefing, Lt Gen Kenneth McKenzie said that Syrian air defences fired 40 interceptor missiles in an attempt to thwart the barrage but failed to hit any of their targets. He said most were fired after the last incoming missile had struck its target. There was no indication of any involvement by Russian air defences, he added.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

DBowling wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:53 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:02 pm But both Trump and Putin don't like the Deep State and I think that they are working together to bring them down.

Regarding the 'Deep State'. The Deep State as defined by Trump, Hannity, and the alt-Right is a fiction. And Trump uses the false narrative of a Deep State to justify his lies and attacks on law enforcement.

Now there is some fragment of truth behind the so called Deep State. Any civilized society has a set of laws and institutions that govern and guide that society. And those laws and institutions guide the response of the 'State' to illegal activity and corruption.
Putin and Trump are both fundamentally corrupt and consider themselves above the law. Which means that the laws of civilized society and the institutions of the State that enforce those laws are a threat to both Putin and Trump. So both Putin and Trump find themselves striking out against those people and institutions of the State who are tasked with law enforcement.
Political opponents of Putin are frequently the victims of assassination attempts even if they are are in another country. Trump doesn't have quite the freedom that Putin has to attack law enforcement, so Trump is limited to lying and slandering the institutions of the State tasked with law enforcement or anyone else who gets too close to exposing his corruption and criminal behavior.

Russia claimed that they would shoot down any missiles that were fired into Syria. So I was interested in what percentage of the missiles would be shot down by the Russians.
Contrary to the Russian misinformation, the early analysis is that the Russian antimissile defence systems had radar on, but they never fired on the incoming missiles, and the Syrians didn't fire their antimissile defense until the targets of the missile attacks were hit.
At a briefing, Lt Gen Kenneth McKenzie said that Syrian air defences fired 40 interceptor missiles in an attempt to thwart the barrage but failed to hit any of their targets. He said most were fired after the last incoming missile had struck its target. There was no indication of any involvement by Russian air defences, he added.
So I take it you don't believe in the New World Order?
I take it then you don't believe that Satan is anywhere near to introducing his mark of the beast system?
I take it you don't believe the anti-christ is alive today?

You said: "Putin and Trump are both fundamentally corrupt and consider themselves above the law." What actions of Trump can you point to to back up this statement.

No Russian positions were attacked, that is why Russia's defence system wasn't used.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

Stu wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 am So I take it you don't believe in the New World Order?
You will have to define what you mean by 'New World Order' before I can accurately respond.
I take it then you don't believe that Satan is anywhere near to introducing his mark of the beast system?
I haven't gone here yet, so let me lay some background for my answer.
I am a 'panmillenialist' (it will all 'pan' out in the end)... which means I don't attempt to make specific prophetic predictions, but I do know how the story ends see Rev 21-22.
I am a former Dispensationalist, but after studying prophetic Scriptures I am convinced that the Dispensationalist prophetic model contradicts the teaching of Scripture in too many places.

Re the Mark of the beast
I believe that some people do have the 'mark of the beast' today and some people have had the mark of the beast for over 2000 years now.
I also believe that some people have the mark of the Lamb (Rev 3:12, 14:1) today and some people have had the mark of the Lamb for over 2000 years now.
I believe that the anti-christ is alive today and has been in the world since the time of John the Apostle. (1 John 4:2-3)
You said: "Putin and Trump are both fundamentally corrupt and consider themselves above the law." What actions of Trump can you point to to back up this statement.
Prior to becoming President, Trump's fraudulent activities are well documented. Trump University is just one example that got some press during the campaign. Google "Trump fraud" and you should get a number of hits.
The most worrisome to me is not the past though. His constant lies and attacks on law enforcement who are getting too close to things that Trump cares about and his actions to impede those investigations shows a corrupt person who thinks he is above the law.

Now let me repeat something I've said earlier. God is sovereign, and God can and does use corrupt and sinful people to do his will.
Regarding Syria, I think Trump got it just about right. His response to the Syrian chemical weapons attack was measured and proportional, and the predictions of some that responding to Syria would cause WW3 just didn't happen.

So I actually think that Trump's response to Syria's chemical attacks last year and just recently were surprisingly well thought out and executed.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Kurieuo wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:47 pm
Sounds familiar ..
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

DBowling wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 am
Prior to becoming President, Trump's fraudulent activities are well documented. Trump University is just one example that got some press during the campaign. Google "Trump fraud" and you should get a number of hits.

Trump is a businessman. He went into the educational business. A private for profit college exists for profit. Nobody is guaranteed a job because they have a degree. If students are stupid enough to go 100k into debt for a degree from "Le Cordon Bleu" and can't find a job that pays more than $10 an hour that's not fraud. It's business.

Google Trump anything and you will get a number of hits. All negative. All prearranged by Google's programmed search algorithm to show you exactly what they want you to see. That is why you will see all mainstream media at the top of the search results. New York Times (nobody reads the New York Times anymore), Atlantic, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNB etc. They showed their cards before Trump was ever elected when they "loved" Trump. People have NO MEMORY. That's why they evil keeps control. Everyday people forget. People use Google because they are lazy. Googles easy. It loads super fast. They don't wanna wait. People click on the top search results because it's easy. Don't wanna scroll. Don't wanna wait. Click for "news". Eventually the younger generations will forget and click on the propaganda for all their "news".

Google has actually become an inferior search engine compared to 15-19 years ago. Googles algorithmes were based in a formula which showed you exactly or close to what you were looking for. Now they are politically programmed to show you want they want you to see. And all of the major search engines (besides Yandex) are now being bought or controlled by Google in some way shape or form (i.e. search results powered by Google).

They are buying up the internet just like they bought up the media before the internet existed. Money talks and independent search engines will continue to sell out. That's why You Tube was sold to Google for 1 billion USD.

If it was possible to create a search engine, that was protected Borg encryption codes, to show honest truthful search results every time, these people would offer an absurd amount of money, more than they paid for you tube, to buy it and ruin it.

That's the business these people are in, lies, subversion, propaganda, consensus control. That's how evil rolls.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:53 am

DB I want to know how you can call yourself a conservative and forget all about how biased the liberal MSM is and regurgitate everything they have been saying about Trump? And worse is you actually believe it,and because you do you are so uninformed.You are so propagandized that I don't know where to start. How can you trust the MSM like you do? I mean I understand you don't like Trump but have you forgot about how they treated George W Bush,John McCain and Mitt Romney? And yet they have been 10 times worse with Trump and yet you actually believe it. How can you do it? Have you forgot about how the left slanders and lies in order to win politically? Liberals cannot win without lies and slander.It is liberalism 101 to lie and slander your political opponent and they actually think it is justified because conservatives tell the truth and expose them. It is one thing to not like Trump but when you throw out everything we conservatives know about liberalism and go along with their lies and slander in order to pile on Trump too,you are too unhinged to understand what is really going on.

Trump even has you fooled when it comes to Syria and its because you have forgot about the liberal MSM and are repeating what they think.They are totally wrong about Syria but are being played by Trump. This is why Trump had to do it this way.Just let me tell you that Trump is 5 steps ahead of his enemies and is playing them like a fiddle politically and the troops in Syria will be brought home and the rogue CIA forces in Syria controlled by the Deep State who wants regime change in Syria will be shut down.Then Iran is next because they have rogue CIA forces there too that are controlled by the Deep State and Neo-cons. These proxy wars that do nothing to keep America safe are going to come to an end when Trump is done.

Can you tell me why Paul Ryan is resigning from Congress? Have you noticed other senators claiming they will not seek re-election?Could it be the swamp is being drained? Remember Trump taked about draining the swamp? Did you see the photos released that showed pictures of John McCain and Paul Ryan in pictures with these rogue CIA forces with them smiling with them? It is because they are apart of these rogue CIA forces and have been financing them and supporting them and this is why neo-cons want them to remain in Syria.The US is funding terrorist groups,actually financially supporting and financing them.Paul Ryan knows he is busted.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

DBowling wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:53 am
Stu wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 am So I take it you don't believe in the New World Order?
You will have to define what you mean by 'New World Order' before I can accurately respond.
I haven't gone here yet, so let me lay some background for my answer.
I am a 'panmillenialist' (it will all 'pan' out in the end)... which means I don't attempt to make specific prophetic predictions, but I do know how the story ends see Rev 21-22.
I am a former Dispensationalist, but after studying prophetic Scriptures I am convinced that the Dispensationalist prophetic model contradicts the teaching of Scripture in too many places.

Re the Mark of the beast
I believe that some people do have the 'mark of the beast' today and some people have had the mark of the beast for over 2000 years now.
I also believe that some people have the mark of the Lamb (Rev 3:12, 14:1) today and some people have had the mark of the Lamb for over 2000 years now.
I believe that the anti-christ is alive today and has been in the world since the time of John the Apostle. (1 John 4:2-3)
The most worrisome to me is not the past though. His constant lies and attacks on law enforcement who are getting too close to things that Trump cares about and his actions to impede those investigations shows a corrupt person who thinks he is above the law.

Now let me repeat something I've said earlier. God is sovereign, and God can and does use corrupt and sinful people to do his will.
Regarding Syria, I think Trump got it just about right. His response to the Syrian chemical weapons attack was measured and proportional, and the predictions of some that responding to Syria would cause WW3 just didn't happen.

So I actually think that Trump's response to Syria's chemical attacks last year and just recently were surprisingly well thought out and executed.
Not trying to pile on but I cannot believe you don't believe in a NWO or one world government,which will eventually lead to the mark of the beast system.There was a poll back a few weeks or so ago that showed that 70% of Americans do believe in a one world government system working behind the scenes controlling governments.It means we are making progress waking people up to the Deep State and its anti-American agenda.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

As you may know I try to consider bible prophecy in world events and here is the way I see things shaping up from a bible prophecy perspective.

I think it is possible that Trump is able to free America from the NWO based on bible prophecy.If you read Revelation 17 and 18 you may know that some think the woman riding the scarlet colored beast is the catholic church,however I think America makes more sense if you read them chapters and think America instead of the Catholic Church.

Now if the woman riding the scarlet colored beast is America(Statue of Liberty) this would mean that America is the one thing preventing the mark of the beast system from coming.I think it is the power of its military and so it must be destroyed in order for the mark of the beast syatem to come and it is destroyed if you read it,however this is into the tribulation period when it is destroyed,which means America has escaped the NWO system but will not escape the mark of the beast system.

And so America will be like a safe haven country not controlled by the NWO until it is destroyed so that the mark of the beast can come. I believe in the rapture,but even if you don't it means America escapes the NWO system and is like a safe haven country from it and is not controlled by it although it will be destroyed eventually so that the mark of the beast system can come.

I believe in the rapture and so it would not be destroyed until after the rapture has happened in the tribulation. So that America is free from the NWO until the rapture,then it is destroyed so that the mark of the beast can come. No country escapes the mark of the beast system but if this is correct America can escape the NWO system until the rapture during the tribulation or if you reject he rapture still in the tribulation so that we'll be safe until then from the NWO.

Also based on the scarlet beast having seven heads and ten horns because it has ten horns not evey country escapes the NWO because the 10 horns represent ten kings and these would be kings of ten countries.So not every country escapes the NWO as it looks like ten don't.I think it has to do with Europe,but America is not Europe.

DBowling
Ultimate Member

Post by DBowling »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:56 pm As you may know I try to consider bible prophecy in world events and here is the way I see things shaping up from a bible prophecy perspective.

I think it is possible that Trump is able to free America from the NWO based on bible prophecy.If you read Revelation 17 and 18 you may know that some think the woman riding the scarlet colored beast is the catholic church,however I think America makes more sense if you read them chapters and think America instead of the Catholic Church.
We don't have to guess or speculate about who the whore of Babylon in Revelation is. John tells us.
Revelation 17:18 tells us who the whore of Babylon represents.
Revelation 11:8 tells us what the 'great city' refers to.

There are two (maybe three) significant women in John's vision
1. The faithful remnant in Rev 12.
2. The unfaithful prostitute of Rev 17-18 who aligns herself with the beast and then is destroyed by the beast (hmm... sound familiar?).
3. The Bride of Christ (who I believe is the continuation of the faithful remnant of Rev 12)

Re New World Order
Do I believe there is a move on the part of many for more 'globalization'?
Yes

Do I think we are anywhere close to implementing a 'one world government'?
Just watching the daily news should convince anyone that we are not even close.

Do I think that a 'one world government' is a precondition for the return of Christ?
No... I think that premise is based on a fundamentally flawed misunderstanding of prophetic Scripture.

I believe in the imminency of Christ's return and there is nothing on the prophetic calendar to prevent Christ from returning today.