Russian Jet Shot Down by Syrian Rebels

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Russian Jet Shot Down by Syrian Rebels

Post by edwardmurphy »

Blessed wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:06 amTrump is a turncoat and a traitor.

Unless he has some 4D chess game which I can't see. I'm actually wondering if Trump was killed and replaced with a clone. The guy I saw giving a speech just now was not Donald Trump. His eyes did not look the same.
A clone? Seriously? A [love] clone...?

Maybe Trump seems inconsistent and erratic because he has no plan, no strategy, and no idea what he's doing so he's just winging it.

Or, yeah, maybe Zionist lizard people secretly cloned Trump, then manipulated the political system to get the real Trump elected, then killed him and replaced him with the clone. Now they're sitting in their lair (probably under a volcano) and cackling as they push humanity to the brink of annihilation. Muahahahaha! Muahahahaha!

It's pretty much a coin toss, huh?
Blessed wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:06 amI am sorry but this country has murdered millions of people and does not follow the Constitution anymore. It's just fake rights that gets the occasional arrest or traffic ticket tossed out for show.

This is all a bunch of evil. This country used to be a CHRISTIAN nation.
When exactly was this Christian Golden Age?
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

The Christian Golden Age has been wherever an whenever people have truly attempted to live out Christ dedicated and honoring lives. Don't get them confused with those merely calling themselves religious or mere cultural Christians in name only.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

edwardmurphy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:03 pmmaybe Zionist lizard people secretly cloned Trump, then manipulated the political system to get the real Trump elected, then killed him and replaced him with the clone. Now they're sitting in their lair (probably under a volcano) and cackling as they push humanity to the brink of annihilation. Muahahahaha! Muahahahaha!
You should start your own YouTube channel. :)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

Philip wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 pm The Christian Golden Age has been wherever an whenever people have truly attempted to live out Christ dedicated and honoring lives. Don't get them confused with those merely calling themselves religious or mere cultural Christians in name only.
By your definition it's currently a Christian Golden Age in the United States, it has been since the first sincere Christian arrived, and the odds are pretty good that it always will be. I'm not sure that Blessed would agree with that assessment. If he did then he wouldn't be rooting for us to be defeated in war, presumably to clear the way for a Russian Orthodox Golden Age.
Kurieuo wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 pm
edwardmurphy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:03 pmmaybe Zionist lizard people secretly cloned Trump, then manipulated the political system to get the real Trump elected, then killed him and replaced him with the clone. Now they're sitting in their lair (probably under a volcano) and cackling as they push humanity to the brink of annihilation. Muahahahaha! Muahahahaha!
It's way too late for that - I already missed the boat. I'm practically quoting one of the YouTube shows that Abe linked, and frankly that guy doesn't really stand out. The crackpot conspiracy genre is already overcrowded. There's no room left for little old me.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

That's already been done by the likes of Alex Jones.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Again, not so wild speculation that the alleged "chemical weapons" use in Douma was fabricated. Some have already flown in to investigate ahead of the OPCW's own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXwG-901yU

Wasn't there a narrative being put out that Assad wasn't letting investigators in? I guess that can be struck down as myth too, or a blatant lie.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 am
Ed, if you want a hope of competing for Abe's attention, then you'll need your own channel... add in some conspiracy stuff, perhaps try align it to fallen angels, add in a little Gap ideas and the like, it'll go down sweet. (sorry Abe :P)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Kurieuo wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:00 pm
RickD wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:58 am
Ed, if you want a hope of competing for Abe's attention, then you'll need your own channel... add in some conspiracy stuff, perhaps try align it to fallen angels, add in a little Gap ideas and the like, it'll go down sweet. (sorry Abe :P)
But I try to steer clear of conspiracy theories.Remember me teaching about learning how to only accept the good stuff and reject the bad stuff? Remember me explaining how a good book can still have bad or untruthful info in it and a bad book can be mostly bad but still have good info in it and the important thing is to pick out the good info from the bad info? That is what I do with any channel or web-sight I visit. I did this with Alex Jones when I used to listen to him and even with the X22 Report I like his news reports but his economic reports are too doom and gloomy for me.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

Hello Edward,

Trump opposed war and foreign entanglements before and during the election. It's what helped him get elected. I thought this was part of way he won. I also thought it was really nice most of the "left" were in agreement and everyone was on the same page for once.

Trump pulls out of Syria. Then Trump lawyer's offices of Michael Cohen office is raided in a witch hunt. Suddenly Trump agrees to bomb Syria. He makes a speech. Look at his eyes. His posture. His demeanor. I don't think he's a clone but the way he looks, all stiff and devoid, it just begs the comparison.

He had a plan before taking office. It was working great and he was being obstructed at every turn by swamp Republicans and Democrats. Trump is technically a dark horse populist. The first dark horse populist elected President in history as a matter of fact.

It makes no sense Trump would turn to war unless he was being coerced. They must have gotten something on him that's impeachable or severely damaging. There is just no other explanation for this. Whatever it is a judge should throw it out because it's from a political witch hunt there is no basis for a warrant. All parties involved in this witch hunt should be arrested and fired. Any judges who signed this warrant should be stripped from the bench.

The chemical weapons attack looks questionable and has yet to be proven. I saw a video online CNN used and it's so obvious they are fake acting in the video. This whole thing is a false flag. They just want war and migrant invasions. They continue to overplay their hand yet most people are either oblivious, too dumb to notice, or have no memory.

I saw a very interesting video from the Young Turks Jimmy something guy who was agreeing with this and with Tucker Carlson. Jimmy something. I forget his name but he spit on Alex Jones and is about as far left as you can get without being communist and he's agreeing no war.

Trump is/was a good President.. but they have him locked down right now .. I don't know what it could be .. but it's probably something understandable. The thing about blackmail is that it only works when someone refuses to come clean. I respected David Letterman for coming clean. I think Trump should do the same - no matter what it is - or resign.

You know very well when this nation used to be predominantly Christian ... just like all of Europe was once ... and you know where it is now in comparison ..
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pm Hello Edward,

Trump opposed war and foreign entanglements before and during the election. It's what helped him get elected. I thought this was part of way he won. I also thought it was really nice most of the "left" were in agreement and everyone was on the same page for once.

Trump pulls out of Syria. Then Trump lawyer's offices of Michael Cohen office is raided in a witch hunt. Suddenly Trump agrees to bomb Syria. He makes a speech. Look at his eyes. His posture. His demeanor. I don't think he's a clone but the way he looks, all stiff and devoid, it just begs the comparison.

He had a plan before taking office. It was working great and he was being obstructed at every turn by swamp Republicans and Democrats. Trump is technically a dark horse populist. The first dark horse populist elected President in history as a matter of fact.

It makes no sense Trump would turn to war unless he was being coerced. They must have gotten something on him that's impeachable or severely damaging. There is just no other explanation for this. Whatever it is a judge should throw it out because it's from a political witch hunt there is no basis for a warrant. All parties involved in this witch hunt should be arrested and fired. Any judges who signed this warrant should be stripped from the bench.

The chemical weapons attack looks questionable and has yet to be proven. I saw a video online CNN used and it's so obvious they are fake acting in the video. This whole thing is a false flag. They just want war and migrant invasions. They continue to overplay their hand yet most people are either oblivious, too dumb to notice, or have no memory.

I saw a very interesting video from the Young Turks Jimmy something guy who was agreeing with this and with Tucker Carlson. Jimmy something. I forget his name but he spit on Alex Jones and is about as far left as you can get without being communist and he's agreeing no war.

Trump is/was a good President.. but they have him locked down right now .. I don't know what it could be .. but it's probably something understandable. The thing about blackmail is that it only works when someone refuses to come clean. I respected David Letterman for coming clean. I think Trump should do the same - no matter what it is - or resign.

You know very well when this nation used to be predominantly Christian ... just like all of Europe was once ... and you know where it is now in comparison ..
Um have you ever thought that Trump is just his own man and nobody has anything on him. He could just have said what was popular to get him elected.

Remember he supported Hillary in the past.

I see plenty of Christians that are holding Trump up as some saviour, what if he is taking you all for a fool from the beginning.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

edwardmurphy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:34 pm
Philip wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:01 pm The Christian Golden Age has been wherever an whenever people have truly attempted to live out Christ dedicated and honoring lives. Don't get them confused with those merely calling themselves religious or mere cultural Christians in name only.
By your definition it's currently a Christian Golden Age in the United States, it has been since the first sincere Christian arrived, and the odds are pretty good that it always will be. I'm not sure that Blessed would agree with that assessment. If he did then he wouldn't be rooting for us to be defeated in war, presumably to clear the way for a Russian Orthodox Golden Age.

I am rooting for good to triumph over evil.

I'm not loyal to mental constructs, patriotism and slogans. I care only about what is right and wrong vs what is true. something is either true or it isn't. And if you look study Russia since the fall of the USSR and see where the arrow is pointing and why you will notice Russia has become a "good" nation while the USA has become a "bad" nation. Look at each country's norms cultures and values and compare them. Look at each countries actions towards each other and the rest of the world after the fall of the USSR.

Only a far left militant would argue Russia is "bad" today compared to what it was as the USSR when people were reporting neighbors who would receive visits from police, disappear and never return.

If the USA somehow losing a war that ground this country to a halt - if that would save lives and stop this agenda from moving forward... I think that would be for the best. I would rather take a drastic reduction in my standard of living and live hand to mouth ... than know my living standards are ensured through genocide and war.

If there was anything I could do to help stop this I gladly would ... but I am just a peon ... I don't know what to do that would matter or make any significant difference whatsoever. But yes, at this point, in a hypothetical war, I would hope Russia would win. Saying something like that is kind of heresy .. its a 360 departure from what I would have said if asked 20 years ago. But I have to chose based on today that's what I would choose especially because "winning" means Russia gets a new central bank, a puppet President, Westernization, Debt slavery, GMO food., and African and Muslim welfare migrants. That would also result in a severe decline of Christianity in Russia by default. If I am incorrect in any of this please feel free to let me know.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Stu wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26 am

Um have you ever thought that Trump is just his own man and nobody has anything on him. He could just have said what was popular to get him elected.

I see plenty of Christians that are holding Trump up as some saviour, what if he is taking you all for a fool from the beginning.
Come on man. Election night. Inauguration day. Trump opened up with the Lords prayer. It was the resurgence and dawn of a new era that once was and could be again! Simply seeing a President do this and not hide behind political correctness, fear or shame. I also noticed at Christmas ALLOT of people saying Merry Christmas... .ALLOT.. in emails .. on the phone.. out and about ..

I went to this ship built in 1936 which is now a hotel.. and they had old menus on display in the first class dining room .. the menu had a "scedule" for dinner that night .. what would be served ,, what the choices were .. and before the main dinners were served - Reciting the Lords Prayer was listed. And this was NORMAL. Now can you imagine taking a transatlantic cruise sitting down to meal service opening the menu with scedule and seeing "Reciting the Lords Prayer" before the dinners were served? Again this was normal at one time...

What you're saying means the man is a complete liar con artist and fraud of the highest order in history who created an elaborate persona to get elected with lies - by placing a bet that could not be won yet did - it doesn't make any sense. It's just not possible. He has been consistent on the issues decades before the election.

What is this mans biggest "sins" so far .. banging hot women and locker room talk .. that's all they can find on him. Oh wow what a terrible man - he likes hot women. Oh no.

They have been witch hunting him before during and after with unlimited deep state technology and that's all they can find?

The guy has sins just like everyone no doubt. But he is not a con artist fraud. It's just not possible.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

I think fear and rage got him elected more than anything else. I don't recall him opposing war, though. Maybe war with Russia, but war in general? No, not really. He was as committed to expanding the War on Terror as anyone I've ever seen.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmTrump pulls out of Syria. Then Trump lawyer's offices of Michael Cohen office is raided in a witch hunt. Suddenly Trump agrees to bomb Syria. He makes a speech. Look at his eyes. His posture. His demeanor. I don't think he's a clone but the way he looks, all stiff and devoid, it just begs the comparison.
I don't think it's a witch hunt, and I don't think Trump does, either. But yeah, he's under a lot of stress. That's probably why he spends so much time watching TV and playing golf.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmHe had a plan before taking office. It was working great and he was being obstructed at every turn by swamp Republicans and Democrats. Trump is technically a dark horse populist. The first dark horse populist elected President in history as a matter of fact.

If they've got something on him that's impeachable then it's not a witch hunt and all parties involved should be commended. The only way it's a witch hunt is if they don't have anything. And if that's the case then he has nothing to worry about and no reason to be freaking out. Remember how Obama ignored 8 years of Birther nonsense? He was able to do that because it was [nonsense] and he knew it. Same with Clinton facing down 9 politically motivated Benghazi hearings and the fake Uranium One scandal. It hurt her politically, but she was never in any legal jeopardy and she knew it. Trump is a different story. He's in some legal jeopardy, he knows it, and it shows.

As far as why he opted to bomb Syria (twice), I'm guessing that its what the generals convinced him he had to do. Trump has no idea what he's doing, and all signs clearly indicate that he's just winging it. Consequently, inconsistency shouldn't come as a surprise to you.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmThe chemical weapons attack looks questionable and has yet to be proven. I saw a video online CNN used and it's so obvious they are fake acting in the video. This whole thing is a false flag. They just want war and migrant invasions. They continue to overplay their hand yet most people are either oblivious, too dumb to notice, or have no memory.
None of that seems so obvious to me, and I'm not oblivious, dumb, or lacking in memory.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmYou know very well when this nation used to be predominantly Christian ... just like all of Europe was once ... and you know where it is now in comparison ..
Couple of things here -

First off, sure, the US used to be more devoutly Christian and more culturally conservative. Then again, until relatively recently - well within living memory - a good chunk of the country was segregated and Blacks could be murdered with near impunity. And before that slavery was legal. Women were disenfranchised for the first 150 years of our nation's history. And throughout our entire history we've used our military in precisely the same way we're using it today in the Middle East. Read War is a Racket by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC (a two-time Medal of Honor recipient, by the way) and you'll notice that things were no different a hundred years ago.

So yes, these days we're more open about sex. Homosexuals now have the same rights as the rest of us. Abortion remains legal. I suppose I can see how a social conservative could be appalled. But to argue that things were somehow less appalling in the 1950s, or the 1850s, or the 1750s...? I'm sorry, but that's just selective memory.

Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amI am rooting for good to triumph over evil.

I'm not loyal to mental constructs, patriotism and slogans. I care only about what is right and wrong vs what is true. something is either true or it isn't. And if you look study Russia since the fall of the USSR and see where the arrow is pointing and why you will notice Russia has become a "good" nation while the USA has become a "bad" nation. Look at each country's norms cultures and values and compare them. Look at each countries actions towards each other and the rest of the world after the fall of the USSR.
How has Russia become a good nation? They're actively destabilizing their neighbors and annexing their land. They're engaged in massive hacking and propaganda campaigns against the US and our Western allies. And Russia is a totalitarian state run ex-Soviet bigwigs who used their authority to become kleptocrats after the Wall fell. I'll grant you that in many ways they're no worse than us. I'll further grant that global politics is a dirty business and Putin's just playing the game. But calling Russia the good guys just because they've had an conservative Orthodox Christian revival? Sorry, but no.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amOnly a far left militant would argue Russia is "bad" today compared to what it was as the USSR when people were reporting neighbors who would receive visits from police, disappear and never return.
Far left militants like John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the vast majority of establishment Republicans? Blessed, the emerging Russophilia in the US is an alt-right thing, not a mainstream movement.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amIf the USA somehow losing a war that ground this country to a halt - if that would save lives and stop this agenda from moving forward... I think that would be for the best. I would rather take a drastic reduction in my standard of living and live hand to mouth ... than know my living standards are ensured through genocide and war.
That's a noble sentiment but I think it's worth pointing out that, while we've always done a lot of underhanded, self-serving, and frankly evil things we've also done a lot of good over the years. What we need is principled leadership, not to be defeated in a world war.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amIf there was anything I could do to help stop this I gladly would ... but I am just a peon ... I don't know what to do that would matter or make any significant difference whatsoever. But yes, at this point, in a hypothetical war, I would hope Russia would win. Saying something like that is kind of heresy .. its a 360 departure from what I would have said if asked 20 years ago. But I have to chose based on today that's what I would choose especially because "winning" means Russia gets a new central bank, a puppet President, Westernization, Debt slavery, GMO food., and African and Muslim welfare migrants. That would also result in a severe decline of Christianity in Russia by default. If I am incorrect in any of this please feel free to let me know.
I don't think that you're correct. A shooting war between the US and Russia would either be a short, sharp conflict between our deployed forces, followed by a quick cessation of hostilities and a long cold war, or it would be a nuclear holocaust. Neither of those wars would result in Russia becoming another America.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 am

I see plenty of Christians that are holding Trump up as some savior, what if he is taking you all for a fool from the beginning.
Come on man. Election night. Inauguration day. Trump opened up with the Lords prayer. It was the resurgence and dawn of a new era that once was and could be again! Simply seeing a President do this and not hide behind political correctness, fear or shame. I also noticed at Christmas ALLOT of people saying Merry Christmas... .ALLOT.. in emails .. on the phone.. out and about ..
I have a response to your comments, but before I begin I'd like to take a moment to say the Lord's Prayer.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Brothers and sisters, Trump doesn't write his own speeches. Furthermore, Trump doesn't seem to know much of anything about Christianity. He's the guy who'd never once asked the Lord for forgiveness, remember? The one who trades in his wives as soon as they get a bit of mileage on them? The one who talked about Two Corinthians at Liberty University? The one who brags about grabbing women by the pussy? The one who lives in an apartment that looks like the Palace at Versailles and interrupts his own speeches to brag about his wealth, but doesn't follow through on charitable donations he promises to make until the press gets on him about it?

Blessed, Trump is faking Christianity, and frankly he's doing a piss poor job of it because he knows it makes no difference. As long as he keeps taking shots at Crooked Hillary and appointing conservative judges the evangelical crowd will give him a pass on his immoral behavior, Bible-illiteracy, and blatant hypocrisy.

Also, I don't recall a single December when there weren't a lot of people saying Merry Christmas, and I'm a godless atheist who lives in liberal New England and hasn't set foot in a church in decades. The War on Christmas is a humbug.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amI went to this ship built in 1936 which is now a hotel.. and they had old menus on display in the first class dining room .. the menu had a "scedule" for dinner that night .. what would be served ,, what the choices were .. and before the main dinners were served - Reciting the Lords Prayer was listed. And this was NORMAL. Now can you imagine taking a transatlantic cruise sitting down to meal service opening the menu with scedule and seeing "Reciting the Lords Prayer" before the dinners were served? Again this was normal at one time...
Jim Crow laws, lynchings, and lobotomizing the mentally ill were also normal in 1936. You're doing the selective memory thing again.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amWhat you're saying means the man is a complete liar con artist and fraud of the highest order in history who created an elaborate persona to get elected with lies - by placing a bet that could not be won yet did - it doesn't make any sense. It's just not possible. He has been consistent on the issues decades before the election.
Personally, I think it was a branding exercise gone wrong. He didn't expect to win. I'm not even convinced that he wanted to win. I think he just got intoxicated by the crowds and the attention and the fight.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amWhat is this mans biggest "sins" so far .. banging hot women and locker room talk .. that's all they can find on him. Oh wow what a terrible man - he likes hot women. Oh no.
Blessed, if you're claiming that you're here to bring God's grace back to a fallen nation then getting caught cheating on your wife with a porn star is a pretty significant "sin." It's also just the wee tip of the iceberg.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amThey have been witch hunting him before during and after with unlimited deep state technology and that's all they can find?

The guy has sins just like everyone no doubt. But he is not a con artist fraud. It's just not possible.
Unless he's a very, very good con artist.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

edwardmurphy wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:44 am

I think fear and rage got him elected more than anything else. I don't recall him opposing war, though. Maybe war with Russia, but war in general? No, not really. He was as committed to expanding the War on Terror as anyone I've ever seen.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmTrump pulls out of Syria. Then Trump lawyer's offices of Michael Cohen office is raided in a witch hunt. Suddenly Trump agrees to bomb Syria. He makes a speech. Look at his eyes. His posture. His demeanor. I don't think he's a clone but the way he looks, all stiff and devoid, it just begs the comparison.
I don't think it's a witch hunt, and I don't think Trump does, either. But yeah, he's under a lot of stress. That's probably why he spends so much time watching TV and playing golf.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmHe had a plan before taking office. It was working great and he was being obstructed at every turn by swamp Republicans and Democrats. Trump is technically a dark horse populist. The first dark horse populist elected President in history as a matter of fact.

If they've got something on him that's impeachable then it's not a witch hunt and all parties involved should be commended. The only way it's a witch hunt is if they don't have anything. And if that's the case then he has nothing to worry about and no reason to be freaking out. Remember how Obama ignored 8 years of Birther nonsense? He was able to do that because it was [nonsense] and he knew it. Same with Clinton facing down 9 politically motivated Benghazi hearings and the fake Uranium One scandal. It hurt her politically, but she was never in any legal jeopardy and she knew it. Trump is a different story. He's in some legal jeopardy, he knows it, and it shows.

As far as why he opted to bomb Syria (twice), I'm guessing that its what the generals convinced him he had to do. Trump has no idea what he's doing, and all signs clearly indicate that he's just winging it. Consequently, inconsistency shouldn't come as a surprise to you.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmThe chemical weapons attack looks questionable and has yet to be proven. I saw a video online CNN used and it's so obvious they are fake acting in the video. This whole thing is a false flag. They just want war and migrant invasions. They continue to overplay their hand yet most people are either oblivious, too dumb to notice, or have no memory.
None of that seems so obvious to me, and I'm not oblivious, dumb, or lacking in memory.
Blessed wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 pmYou know very well when this nation used to be predominantly Christian ... just like all of Europe was once ... and you know where it is now in comparison ..
Couple of things here -

First off, sure, the US used to be more devoutly Christian and more culturally conservative. Then again, until relatively recently - well within living memory - a good chunk of the country was segregated and Blacks could be murdered with near impunity. And before that slavery was legal. Women were disenfranchised for the first 150 years of our nation's history. And throughout our entire history we've used our military in precisely the same way we're using it today in the Middle East. Read War is a Racket by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC (a two-time Medal of Honor recipient, by the way) and you'll notice that things were no different a hundred years ago.

So yes, these days we're more open about sex. Homosexuals now have the same rights as the rest of us. Abortion remains legal. I suppose I can see how a social conservative could be appalled. But to argue that things were somehow less appalling in the 1950s, or the 1850s, or the 1750s...? I'm sorry, but that's just selective memory.

Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amI am rooting for good to triumph over evil.

How has Russia become a good nation? They're actively destabilizing their neighbors and annexing their land. They're engaged in massive hacking and propaganda campaigns against the US and our Western allies. And Russia is a totalitarian state run ex-Soviet bigwigs who used their authority to become kleptocrats after the Wall fell. I'll grant you that in many ways they're no worse than us. I'll further grant that global politics is a dirty business and Putin's just playing the game. But calling Russia the good guys just because they've had an conservative Orthodox Christian revival? Sorry, but no.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amOnly a far left militant would argue Russia is "bad" today compared to what it was as the USSR when people were reporting neighbors who would receive visits from police, disappear and never return.
Far left militants like John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the vast majority of establishment Republicans? Blessed, the emerging Russophilia in the US is an alt-right thing, not a mainstream movement.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amIf the USA somehow losing a war that ground this country to a halt - if that would save lives and stop this agenda from moving forward... I think that would be for the best. I would rather take a drastic reduction in my standard of living and live hand to mouth ... than know my living standards are ensured through genocide and war.
That's a noble sentiment but I think it's worth pointing out that, while we've always done a lot of underhanded, self-serving, and frankly evil things we've also done a lot of good over the years. What we need is principled leadership, not to be defeated in a world war.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 amIf there was anything I could do to help stop this I gladly would ... but I am just a peon ... I don't know what to do that would matter or make any significant difference whatsoever. But yes, at this point, in a hypothetical war, I would hope Russia would win. Saying something like that is kind of heresy .. its a 360 departure from what I would have said if asked 20 years ago. But I have to chose based on today that's what I would choose especially because "winning" means Russia gets a new central bank, a puppet President, Westernization, Debt slavery, GMO food., and African and Muslim welfare migrants. That would also result in a severe decline of Christianity in Russia by default. If I am incorrect in any of this please feel free to let me know.
I don't think that you're correct. A shooting war between the US and Russia would either be a short, sharp conflict between our deployed forces, followed by a quick cessation of hostilities and a long cold war, or it would be a nuclear holocaust. Neither of those wars would result in Russia becoming another America.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 am

I see plenty of Christians that are holding Trump up as some savior, what if he is taking you all for a fool from the beginning.
I have a response to your comments, but before I begin I'd like to take a moment to say the Lord's Prayer.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Brothers and sisters, Trump doesn't write his own speeches. Furthermore, Trump doesn't seem to know much of anything about Christianity. He's the guy who'd never once asked the Lord for forgiveness, remember? The one who trades in his wives as soon as they get a bit of mileage on them? The one who talked about Two Corinthians at Liberty University? The one who brags about grabbing women by the pussy? The one who lives in an apartment that looks like the Palace at Versailles and interrupts his own speeches to brag about his wealth, but doesn't follow through on charitable donations he promises to make until the press gets on him about it?

Blessed, Trump is faking Christianity, and frankly he's doing a piss poor job of it because he knows it makes no difference. As long as he keeps taking shots at Crooked Hillary and appointing conservative judges the evangelical crowd will give him a pass on his immoral behavior, Bible-illiteracy, and blatant hypocrisy.

Also, I don't recall a single December when there weren't a lot of people saying Merry Christmas, and I'm a godless atheist who lives in liberal New England and hasn't set foot in a church in decades. The War on Christmas is a humbug.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amI went to this ship built in 1936 which is now a hotel.. and they had old menus on display in the first class dining room .. the menu had a "scedule" for dinner that night .. what would be served ,, what the choices were .. and before the main dinners were served - Reciting the Lords Prayer was listed. And this was NORMAL. Now can you imagine taking a transatlantic cruise sitting down to meal service opening the menu with scedule and seeing "Reciting the Lords Prayer" before the dinners were served? Again this was normal at one time...
Jim Crow laws, lynchings, and lobotomizing the mentally ill were also normal in 1936. You're doing the selective memory thing again.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amWhat you're saying means the man is a complete liar con artist and fraud of the highest order in history who created an elaborate persona to get elected with lies - by placing a bet that could not be won yet did - it doesn't make any sense. It's just not possible. He has been consistent on the issues decades before the election.
Personally, I think it was a branding exercise gone wrong. He didn't expect to win. I'm not even convinced that he wanted to win. I think he just got intoxicated by the crowds and the attention and the fight.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amWhat is this mans biggest "sins" so far .. banging hot women and locker room talk .. that's all they can find on him. Oh wow what a terrible man - he likes hot women. Oh no.
Blessed, if you're claiming that you're here to bring God's grace back to a fallen nation then getting caught cheating on your wife with a porn star is a pretty significant "sin." It's also just the wee tip of the iceberg.
Blessed wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 amThey have been witch hunting him before during and after with unlimited deep state technology and that's all they can find?

Unless he's a very, very good con artist.

Trump was committed to defeating ISIS and going home. Yes. You can see this in his older tweets and speech's. He said we should be helping Assad and Russia deal with radical Islamic terror. Yes.

If by fear and rage you mean a realization of where this country is headed and "rage" against it yes. Otherwise these are just emotional buzzwords. Please refrain from emotions and stick to truth, logic and facts.

This is a witch hunt. Absolutely. By definition. Anyone can see it. It started before he was elected. When it was clear he was a underdog dark horse they came after him seeking dirt and sin to use against him. If they did this to Obama it would have been assumed racism.

Obama took more vacation time than any other President. Even more than that evil piece of human garbage George Bush did. Now, I cannot comment on Trumps vacation time because I do not know. Rachael Maddow reported him eating at "21 club" an posh expensive 5 star steakhouse. And apparently this was newsworthy from the MSM left. All I know is that he likes his dry age 5 star steak "well done". That's the extent of my news knowledge about his free time.

I'm sorry but you cannot commend a witch hunt if"dirt" is discovered or not. This misses the point of rights, reasonable cause, and due process. You would not applaud a police who pulled you over and turned your car inside out, then proceeded to your house, then your business, then your computer, as long has he found something. That's unconstitutional and contradicts the traditional liberal position on these matters.

Alex Jones has a video which aired on CNN where "victims" are hosed down. It is clearly fake. Anyone can see this. Please take a look when you get a chance.

I don't know if Trump is faking Christianity and neither do you. Your emotional buzzwords about Jim Crow laws are not relative to the U.S. being a Christian nation. At that time white people chose to separate from blacks in every possible way but I don't see how that relates to the U.S. being a Christian nation. Seems like two separate issues.

What you call Russian hacking and meddling I call getting the truth out. Far left elements are already doing. Globalism for control is becoming synonmous with leftism - and Russia responding is nothing that should be condemned. Putin simply allowed the truth about Hillary Clinton. Clinton tried to organize a "Russian Spring" with Soro's. Putin knew the next chess move was Clinton funding a civil war in Russia with fringe leftist elements to overthrow Russia just like they did in Libya. All Russia did was reveal the truth. And for that they should be commended.

The rest of your post is speculations and emotions. I noticed this is what the Young Turks do on their show. Entire episodes devoted to speculations.

To be fair, Bill Clinton's blo-job's were witch hunts from the right. And they were uncalled for. Now we have the same from the left. Except the most they can find is some hot **** he banged from 12 years ago. I am not even sure if she was a porno- whore then or how he was caught up with her - or if he even knew she was a porno-whore. He is/was a rich and famous billionaire so he is going to have hot women throwing themselves at him constantly. Could you deal with this temptation? Most men could not. Maybe he met her at a party and was seduced. But it's not relevant to his Presidency now.

This is just a deep state smear campaign to get leverage over the President because they want a puppet and a yes man.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

I am curious why you are on a Christian website if you're atheist ?